Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Rage in Heaven I_vote_lcapRage in Heaven I_voting_barRage in Heaven I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Rage in Heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Rage in Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Rage in Heaven   Rage in Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:28 pm

The Master crouched down on the dusty earth, his hand running over the metallic helmet of the dead soldier. His head cocked to the side, a sadistic flair in his eyes. “You fought you could beat me with mere guns and armour?” Blood trickled from the corpse’s chest. It wasn’t the only one. The rocky plain was covered in bodies as if a war had been fought, and in a way one had been. “With a stern look, I turned you against each other. You were less than nothing compared to me.” “Then we’ll see how you judge me,” a voice echoed across. The Master turned to face the blond-haired man in the brown trench coat, a cigarette clamped in his teeth. “And you would be?” The Master demanded.

“A Stranger.” The figure stepped towards him, grim determination set on his face, “Or I was, when I wasn’t you...” The Master smirked: “So you’re the imposter I’ve heard about then...” The Stranger shrugged: “I am the Hive, in mind, body and soul.” The Master’s smirk turned to scowl. Hive. A word he’d heard so much these last few years. The Hive had made him a daughter, let her seem innocent for just long enough he’d grown to care for her then sent her to kill him. He’d had to end his own child’s life. The Hive had pursued him across distant galaxies to kill him with their silly metal soldiers. The Hive had created a replacement for him, a stranger with no purpose but extermination. The Hive had taken his best friend from him. The Master was not amused.

The Stranger’s form flickered to a different one, an unexpected upgrade. Now he stood in the face of the Doctor. Not the one that running around now: the first one. The one from the Master’s youth. “I’m here to end you. I’m sorry. It has to be done.” The Master growled and clenched his fist: “You’ve dogged me for years, tearing apart everything I come to love. Am I at least allowed to know why?” The form shifted again, this time to his daughter: Steph. “Because if we don’t you will live. And if you live, you will destroy everything. It has been foretold.” The Master stood his ground, unflinching. “Then let me start with you...”

The Stranger now stood as his sister: Sonya, a sword in its hand. “So be it, you will fall.” The Master picked a sword from the grip of a dead man and raised it to do battle. With a cry, the Stranger lunged forwards but the Master parried. The swords clashed together, hilts locked. The Stranger changed again, to the white-haired girl with the eye of Horus. The swords twirled and danced as the two did the battle of a lifetime, neither giving ground to the other. The Stranger changed from one part of the Master’s past to another and another. Finally they stood opposite each other, now the same in appearance. “You must think you’re a hero, come to vanquish the villain and save the galaxy...” The Master spat, “In a way, I guess who are... because you played fair. I didn’t.”

A laser blast broke through the Stranger’s chest, extinguishing his life. His body collapsed to the ground, returned to its initial form with a gaping hole in its chest revealing mechanical systems inside. The sound of retreating footsteps disappeared into the distance. The Master gave a small salute, knowing his future self had just won the battle for him. Then he collapsed to his knees as a tidal wave of emotion rushed over him. His eyes screwed up and he clutched his temples, retreating into a ball-shape.

The world they fought on, Krahnn, was known as the Spirit World for a reason. The Master could feel the essence of the Stranger flooding into him, memories, feelings, everything. He hadn’t raised a finger to harm the soldiers earlier but he’d killed the Stranger himself, and that meant he’d have to live with him forever. The curse of Krahnn. A changed man, the Master’s eyes flickered open as the pain subsided. He pushed himself to his feet, straightened out his suit and strode off into the distance, a changed man. The Master was back, and he was bringing hell with him.

“And that’s how it happened?” Nate asked as he finished his pint. “Not a single lie,” The Master told him, taking a sip of his own. “...Right,” Nate said with a grin. “So why come to me first, you never knew me.” The Master shrugged, “I have his memories so I know you like he did. You’re a good friend.” “Thanks,” Nate replied, “What’s the real reason?” The Master grinned, getting to his feet as he downed the last of his drink, “I guess I wasn’t up to meeting anyone who actually mattered yet. But it’s a start.” And then he was gone. Nate shrugged ordering another drink, The Master would be back. The Master always came back...
Back to top Go down

Rage in Heaven
Page 1 of 1