Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Victoria Turning  I_vote_lcapVictoria Turning  I_voting_barVictoria Turning  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Victoria Turning  I_vote_lcapVictoria Turning  I_voting_barVictoria Turning  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Victoria Turning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Turning2
Newb
Newb
Victoria Turning2

Victoria Turning  Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Turning    Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:05 am

Victoria Turning
On her home world, names are constructed thusly: The first name is chosen at the age of 13 by whoever the name shall belong to. The last name is chosen by those who work with them, and is usually directly related to their profession.

Species: No name for the species, yet.
Occupation: She was a captain and a pirate, but is now just trying to keep herself alive and her ship flying.
Status: Captain and lone pilot of her slightly modified cargo ship, Radiant.

::Appearance::
Hair:  Victoria's hair is completely white, and it is carefully kept from growing past her jawline. It's also kept out of her face to avoid obscuring her vision.
Eyes: Victoria's pupils are similar to a cat's in the respect that they can become very thin, or large circles. Surrounding those pupils are dark, golden-brown irises.
Height: Miss Turning is 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
Figure: She is slender, not particularly muscular. Her strengths are her agility and wit. She is incredibly pale and can be seriously injured from too much time in direct sunlight, or even being under particularly bright artificial lights.
Other:  Her and her species' sense of smell isn't anything special, and so her nose is very human-ish in shape. Their ears are a different story. They are slightly elongated and can be angled to better hear from a particular direction. Her species is also a purely carnivorous one. Victoria's teeth show it. She has a tattoo of a black snake coiled around her right forearm.
Clothing: Her clothing is a vague attempt at blending in on Earth. That clothing consists of worn dress boots, even further worn blue jeans, a leather jacket, white t-shirt and black stetson. Her jacket is nearly always unzipped.

::Info::
Family: Her home world now nothing but a memory, Victoria's family life is nonexistent. When she did have a family, it consisted of a father and two older brothers. Long nights would be spent running along the mixed tree branches and rooftops of her home with one or both brothers in races to see who could fill their respective backpacks with the valuables of others first. Her father was irresponsible, perhaps more so than his daughter. He hardly looked after his children, so they fended for themselves. This didn't forge any sort of sibling bond, though. The two brothers and their sister took from each other as much as they helped each other.
Personality: Victoria will always be a pirate at heart. She has an odd state of mind, able to stab a life-long friend in the back, but stay unwaveringly loyal to a friend of seemingly equal measure. Her sense of self-preservation is strong, and is partnered with her selfishness. No decision is too horrible to contemplate if death is a possibility. Miss Turning is also greedy.
Strengths: She is practiced in the arts of theft, larceny, subterfuge, and so on. If it wasn't for the fact that a few floodlights could cook her, Victoria might be the best at her job.
Weakness: If it wasn't for the fact that a few floodlights could cook her, Victoria might be the best at her job. She also is rather easily beaten in tests of strength because, as said previously, she isn’t particularly muscular.
Dislikes: Boredom, being angry or sad, disrespect towards her or her ship, idiots.
Dream: The idea of all that can be seen and gained.

History: Victoria's home world was just discovering mass production and steam power when it was met suddenly and violently with alien technology. The effect was dramatic and instant. The ideals of the era were merged with things like modern alloys and transportation. It would be been absolutely absurd to any outsiders, seeing vessels that looked like they were meant to sail flying across the sky with powerful engines. There was war, too, as there always is. The power of a nation became dependent on how much alien technology it could reverse engineer. Victoria ran a cargo ship along trade routes when the many wars really kicked into gear. As any good opportunist would do, she took to raiding unsuspecting vessels that carried useful supplies between cities and military outposts. This went on for many years before the war reached it’s peak and the alien race that so carelessly allowed it’s technology to reach the planet showed itself. They made a sort of half-solution by simply removing the species from their homeworld and integrating them into galactic society.This resulted in the production of an entire race of long-lived nomads with little to lose. However, the focus of this is Miss Turning. She enlisted in the military for the empire that had caused her planet so much trouble for a while, until she could afford her own small vessel. Victoria took this vessel and began living the nomadic style most of her people had taken to, but took to it alone.

Last edited by Victoria Turning on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Victoria Turning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Turning    Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:28 pm

Not Approved.

Sorry, but you didn't actually use the template. I think everything is there (except the picture), but the template exists for a reason. It makes it a lot easier to look over and approve.

Also, because this is an alien species, I cannot approve it until the Alien Creation is posted.

Sorry about this - it's obvious you put a lot of effort into it ._.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Victoria Turning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Turning    Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victoria Turning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Turning    Victoria Turning  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Turning
Page 1 of 1