Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Ghost of the Past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:56 pm

"Hmmm... About a year I suppose. How long has it been for you? Your voice sounds different, deeper almost." Sonya asked back, a frown appearing on her face as she listened to the phone. "Well... I haven't spoke to you on a phone before, I suppose it could be just that, they usually do make people sound differently anyway." She added brightly, casting a look over at Anna before looking back at the sidewalk again. "Can you meet me somewhere? I really could use your help and all." She added hopefully, her hand gripping the phone a bit tighter at her request. "Please, I'm a bit out of my league here."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Theta chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. So not right before the event, then. Good. Theta wouldn't have been able to see her before then. It would just break his hearts too much to do so. This was back when it was all about exploring the universe, the only troubling things on his mind being that he was separated from his original universe, unable to see most of his species again.

"It's been a littttlle longer than a year for me..." he listened to Sonya's request "Yeah, of course, I'll be right over. When and where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:25 pm

(Since no place was actually mentioned I'm just gonna say the regular)

"Ummm..." Sonya checked her phone then brought it to her ear again. "It's 2013, London. We're right across the street from the River about... Ohh" She craned her neck a bit, trying to judge the distance from the bridge. "Maybe two miles north of the bridge." She added, looking back at the gallifreyan lettering on the wall before turning back to face the water. "Hurry up to, there's a girl here... I think she's the main factor in all this, but she won't be here for long."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:02 am

Theta laughed, starting on his way to the TARDIS, which sat right down the street.

"Ha, I'm in the same area and time. You're going to have to give me a more specific date then than...wait, hold on, I might be able to trace the signal right there with the phone. Don't hang up"

Getting out his key, Theta opened the door and walked in. The fish darted around energetically, glowing bright neon colors from orange to green to yellow. The TARDIS hummed happily and shut the door behind him. He glanced up at the console, covering the phone with his hand.

"Ready to go see Sonya again, dear?" at the brightening of the star, Theta grinned and walked up the steps, placing the phone under the navigation hologram panel. He took his sonic out and buzzed it in order to boost the signal. The TARDIS began to move by herself, following the signal being put out by Sonya's phone. Now that she knew the destination, Theta picked up the phone.

"Hey Sonya, I'm coming now. Just...don't freak out by my appearance, alright? Bye, see you in a bit"

He hung up, leaving it there, not really wanting to explain it all over the phone. The 50 year old Timelord sighed heavily, putting the phone back in his pocket and leaning against the railing, staring up at the hourglass. He allowed himself a small grin. He was seeing Sonya again.

A week later, in the exact same place it had been in before, the TARDIS materialized. With a 'whoosh' it landed. The doors remained closed, just waiting for Sonya and Anna to approach them.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:59 am

Anna's attention was drawn once again to the Galiffreyan graffiti, not really interested in Sonya's phone call. She probably called the Doctor...or Theta...or both...oh well. They won't probably know her either way. It seems that people tend to...forget about her...

She sat cross-legged on the grass, looking up at the writing. Was it something she was missing? Was it something related to Sonya? Or the friend she called? Or...was it about her?

Her head snapped to the right and she shuffled on her feet, stumbling a bit as a wave of dizziness hit her from staying up too fast, but she nonetheless continued, stopping right in front of the TARDIS's doors. She looked up, smiling brightly at Sonya "He's here!" She exclaimed, knocking twice on the door. When the door opened, she beamed, waving "Hello Theta!"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:18 am

Theta was still leaning on the railing when Anna knocked on the door. He took a deep breath and smiled. Time to meet an old friend.

The Timelord stood up from his position and walked down the stairs to the door. He grasped the handle of a door and pulled it open slightly, expecting Sonya. Instead, he saw Anna on the other side.

"Hello Theta!"

He grinned and waved a little back. So not only was Sonya here, but Anna. Anna was also an old friend of his, who he met back when he was 33 or something, in Vegas. There had been some huge thing with the Sontarans, and it had involved a lot of running around like beheaded chickens while they chased around the potato-like aliens, but it had all worked out in the end. He didn't really see her that much after that point, but every now and then she'd pop into existence where he was, then they'd go get a basket of chips before she faded away again.

"Hello Anna, long time no see" his eyebrows furrowed "Wait, have we met before? You know my name, but you can never be too sure when it comes to time travel..." he chuckled a bit. That was an understatement; the very fact that he was seeing these two again caught him very off guard. Time travel certainly did leave you questioning everything.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Sonya gaped at the older man, the words she had thought of saying once she saw him immediately vanishing from her mind as she took in his appearance. What had happened to the younger man she had teased and bonded with only a year ago? Time Lords aged slowly, there was no way he could have aged so quickly in the time they had spent apart. Taking a slow step forward, she brought herself to the edge of the TARDIS doorway next to Anna, still unable to form any words to speak. Finally, she cleared her throat and gazed past him into the control room, silently pleased to see it hadn't changed, and spoke softly. "Long time no see... A very long time for you I take it, Thet."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Theta smiled softly, turning to Sonya. He couldn't believe it. She was just... standing there, as if nothing had ever happened to her. Well, to this Sonya, nothing had happened yet.

"Yeah. Twenty years" he glanced back at the Console Room and pulled the doors shut behind him. Theta looked over at Sonya and Anna again "Usually the phones would pick up the signals from the ones parallel to their time streams, but we must have been close enough in time and space that yours picked up mine instead of past me's"

He walked forward and looked around, taking in the surroundings, blue eyes darting up and down the street. Yep, it was obvious not much time had passed between where he had been and when he was now. One or two people from last week even recognized him, glancing at the 'odd man' and hurrying away quickly. Theta turned on his heel and grinned brightly.

"So, you said you needed some help with something?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:05 am

Anna grinned brightly, rocking back and forth oh her feet. But, seeing Sonya and Theta talk, he probably forgot his question. "For your question, Theta, we haven't met yet. We will meet, in the future. Well, my future, your past...." She tilted her head to the right, pouting a bit. It was always annoying when she didn't meet someone in the right order. But at least he remembered her. That was good.

She went past them, looking at the graffiti again "We can't really figure out what it is with this one. It's clearly not from this time, and it's Galiffreyan. I don't think you were the one who wrote it, since you stared at it a week before." She pouted in thought, crossing her arms and plopping on the grass again
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:49 am

Theta looked over at the Gallifreyan graffiti on the wall and nodded.

"Yeah. foɑsəri fɛnunalipo, in English it can mean either no beginning without ending or no ending without beginning. Frankly, it's been popping up all around me for the past year. I'm still trying to figure out who wrote it, but I think it is either a threat or a warning" he shrugged, looking over at the two girls and rocking back and forth on his heels "it's all over time and space, so I can only assume that the person writing it has a vortex manipulator or some other way of traveling"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:44 pm

(( This sound interesting!! I just have two questions; Can I join in? Can you give me a quick summary about what is going on so I can a better understanding and don't jump into the rp with a blind eye. Thank you <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:51 pm

((*nods* yeah, might want to ask Sonya and Anna first before you do anything, but I'm fine with you joining.
And for a summary...it's kind of a long story. Well, anyways, my character Theta used to be great friends with this one Timelady, Sonya. But then something happened to her, something we're kind of progressing in other roleplays, so we're not sure what it was yet.
Anyways, 20 years pass and he gets a call from past her to check something out; Gallifreyan graffiti that's been following him around for the past year, that in English, either says 'no ending without beginning' or 'no beginning without ending' . He is surprised to see Sonya so young, she is suprised to see him so old, yada yada yada drama.
Oh, and there's also this other girl, Anna, you met her before on the chat. She knows Sonya but not Theta. She has a...habit of disappearing and reappearing in different times and places, unwillingly of course. Theta knows future her.
So...yeah! That's Thete's side of the story. Hope it isn't too confusing?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:08 pm

(( Sounds good~ Though I am still trying to figure out how the 9th Doctor can actually get involved...A hole in the universe or something along those lines? ))
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:06 pm

((or your TARDIS can just materialize XD just wait for Sonya to get on first, kay? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:22 pm

(( Alright. I will be waiting~ :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 am

(Agh I'm so far behind Sad Thats what I get for not getting on last night)
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:18 pm

(Oh don't worry, Theta and Doctor were just talking, and btw Doctor, I would love for you to join^^. Sonya, we're waiting for your respond)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Sonya stood next to Theta, her eyes roaming over the Gallifreyan lettering in front of them with a small frown. "Its been popping up around you for the past year? Sounds a bit... well Familiar to me. Something about a wolf I read in my Journal..." Sonya shrugged her shoulders then looked over one to glimpse Anna curiously. "You doing alright? Any idea how much longer you'll be here...?" She added with a weak laugh, she wasn't used to talking in odd senses. Time and space was one way she could speak, but randomly vanishing and reappearing in different places in different spots of the same timeline unwillingly was a bit out of her range.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Anna plopped on the grass again, sitting cross-legged "I don't really know, I can't control it. I just...appear and disappear form time to time...Sorry if it's freaking you out" She looked down, chewing on her lower lip and looking at her right hand. It was fading again. She curled her hand on a fist, taking a deep breath. "Not long, anyway" She mumbled, but then smiled brightly at Sonya "Sorry for all the crazy things that happened, but once I found out how I do it I'll tell you, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Theta smiled softly. He had met Anna later on in her timeline, after she had already figured out how and why she sporadically and unwillingly traveled. He knew why. But he couldn't tell her, no matter how much he wanted to; doing so would change things too much. She was supposed to find out a different way. It was almost akin to a fixed point, though not quite as...strict. He sat on the grass next to Anna, gazing up at the graffiti.

"But trust me, there are much weirder things out there then your predicament, if that helps to make it seem less odd" he looked over at Anna with a small smile, sky blue eyes sparkling with a warmth that only came between two close friends "I can't tell you anything specific...but I can at least tell you that it gets better from here on out. Trust me"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Sonya let out a small laugh and put her hands into her pants pockets, her shoulders lifting up slightly as she did. "Trust me, it took a while for me to get used to my mode of transportation. But eventually I just got used to it, in fact, if anything, I take it for granted anymore." She added with a wry smile in Anna's direction. It wasn't the whole truth, but she wasn't about to go spilling her deepest fears to someone she just met. Much less a woman that couldn't come to terms with her own form of existence. "Listen, life can be odd and you have no idea why you do this or why your like that, but if you can't make it your own, then your going to spend the rest of your days questioning everything you do or think."
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:37 am

Anna smiled brightly, her hand returning to its solid form. She turned and hugged Theta which was closer, kissing his cheek. She quickly got up and hugged Sonya too, kissing her cheek "Thanks /so/ much. I'm glad you're my friends" Her grin was big it could make even the saddest soul smile. 

Anna clapped her hands, returning to the graffiti "So! What should we do? I can't really do much, cuz when I try to get away from it I start to fade. /But/ that usually means I'm not supposed to leave that place!...usually...anyway!" She continued her ramble, stepping closer to the drawing "I just don't get it. All over time and space? Feels a lot like 'Bad Wolf' all over again" her hands traced gently the circles, her head tilted to the right "But they're not a calling, this is a warning. But for and from who?" She pouted, chewing on her lower lip "...No ending without beginning" she muttered under her breath, stopping her ramble and just....looking at the writing.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Theta attempted to look down at his cheek, going pink at how she'd kissed him. Granted, she did it with Sonya too, but she was still a girl. That had kissed him. ...he really needed to get out more. His thoughts were interrupted by Anna saying something. He looked up curiously.

"Erm...what's bad wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:47 pm

"It's about the Doctor and one of his closest companions. Her name is, was, Rose." Sonya explained quietly, studying the writing with feigned interest as she spoke so she wouldn't have to look at either of them. "In short, Rose had sent the words Bad Wolf all over time and space to warn her past self of a coming tradgety. She created a paradox of herself doing it because by sending the words out, she created her version of herself that sends the words out." Finally, she glanced over at Thet with a wane smile, not truly finding the story humorus. "She saved his life only to have him save hers and regenerate."
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Anna tilted her head to the right pouting. 'She created a a version of herself that send the words out..a paradox all over space and time to warn her past self of a coming tragedy...' Hm..Tragedy...why was the word familiar? Has something happen? Or /will/ happen? Was that even her writing?

Anna suddenly got up, taking two steps to the writing, only for her knees to fail her. Her hands touched the painted wall, right before her head smacked in it. She stayed for some minutes there, on her knees, dazed, just as she felt something warm where she hit her face. Gingerly, she touched it. "I....I'm bleeding?" She mumbled, her eyes wide. She never bled, not after she became...well a ghost...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ghost of the Past
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next