Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Lukas Alexander I_vote_lcapLukas Alexander I_voting_barLukas Alexander I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Lukas Alexander I_vote_lcapLukas Alexander I_voting_barLukas Alexander I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Lukas Alexander

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimeLord15
Newb
Newb
TimeLord15

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Name: Lukas Alexander

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown
Eyes:Blue
Height:5'9
Figure: Bulky
Other: Tattoo on arm and scar on chest
Clothing: Leather jacket, V necked shirt and black jeans and black runners.

::Info::
Family: Parents died in a car crash, aunt still alive.
Personality: He is observant and intelligent, he is not one to miss out on any details, he does not like to be lose nore to be wrong, but he is humble enough to be wrong than lose, if being wrong would help make him win, then he would be wrong without a hesitation. Though he rarely shows it, Lukas is loyal to his friends and would save their lives in an instant, but though he only plays the violin and guitar, he has been seen playing the piano, though he is not very good at it.
Strengths: He's clever, and can be an incredibly smooth talker. His music skills can move a crowd and he is one of the best fencers in the world.
Weakness: He can be a bit of a loner, not really like to settle down to anything and has a hard time of liking other people, thinking that he's too smart for them.
Likes: He loves music and books, he likes doing cases and finds everything weird interesting.       
Dislikes: He dislikes being in a crowd and talking to dumb people.
Dream: To place most of the criminals in prison.

History:

His mother was a rich woman. She always bought dresses that were expensive. Every night she used to go out and go to parties, there she met a man who introduced himself as Michael. He was magestic and honourable. Whenever he made a promise he always kept it. He was always respectful to her. They spent a couple of weeks together happy going from party to party. A few weeks later Michael disappeared leaving Rachel (mother) confused but as she had a strong character she kept going with her life, but still couldn't get over Micheal.

A few months later she had Lukas, and she knew whose child he was--Michaels but by then she had married someone else, a kind man who knew that Rachel loved another man and yet accepted that fact although Rachel loved her husband the same way. A few months later after Lukas turned four, Rachel got pregnant again with her husband. But a month later Lukas was being babysat and Rachel and her husband were drving back from a party when they had a car accident that killed her husband.

She woke up in a hospital with news that the car crash had killed her husband and she had to have the baby taken away but also she was unable to have any more children in the future. She stayed in the hospital for a couple of weeks being allowed to keep Lukas with her.

Lukas was a regular child in the past who maintained a cheerful disposition. As a child, he suffered from poor health, being afflicted with asthma and allergies to cats. On his tenth birthday, he was running through the manor and came across his dead mother, who had been killed by the person who broke in, and his now dead dog. He calls for help, but an unseen assailant grabbed Lukas knocking him unconscious.

Lukas was then sold into a cult who gave him the mark of a "noble beast" , Lukas never found out what type of cult it was, . He cried, saying that he's hurt and dirty and he wanted to go home. He woke up chained in a cage while masked adults looked on, remarking about what a splendid evening they will have. Lukas sadly wonders why no one was there to help him. One of the masked adults then placed him on a table for his sacrifice and he was stabbed in the side, while other adults looked on gleefully, clapping.

He woke up in hospital, finding out that he had been in a coma for a year, now aged ten, the hospital had found a man carrying Lukas into the hospital and then diappearing a blue police box. Adam was in the coma due to blood loss, everyone was shocked that due to his sick health he could have survived and not even Lukas knew how.

He was sent to an oprhanage where he stayed for nearly three years until a detective adopted him and from there Lukas was taught how to do murder cases and when he was eighteen he gave himself the alias 'Mycroft' after the Sherlock Holmes character and used a friend of his to be the face of him and from there he did so many cases for the police, he became one of the most well know detectives but no one knew who he was in real life, jusst the mysterious 'Mycroft'. And he has stayed that way for a while now.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: lol just google, thats it ^--------^
-------------------------------
The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
   The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
   A chicken leg
   A flashlight
   Book of matches
   A rubber duck
   a raincoat

Lukas tilted his head at the items he had, if he had multiple chicken legs he'd have used them to check to see if he could track out the vashta nerada. But he only had one, he tore bits of the chicken off and threw them into the shadows. Lukas's eyes were constantly darting about, as if he was expecting the vashta nerada to talk a solid body and leap at him. But he knew it wasn't true. Of course it wasn't true, the vashta nerada cannot have a solid body. His eyes constantly sought out the Doctor who had his hands behind his head looking worried, he probably didn't think Lukas could get across it. He was yelling stuff but he was to far for Lukas to hear him. Lukas snorted at this and threw the bits of the chicken into the shadows. The direct path in front of him was not infested, but the areas surrounding it were.

Lukas nodded at this bringing out the book of matches and the raincoat. First he ripped the sleeves up into long bits and bunched a whole lot of matches together and bound them together with the ripped bit of the rain coat. With one spare match he lit the big bunch of matches so it made a sort of torch and he twirled the flashlight in his other hand and took a second to get ready to run. When he was ready he took a deep breath and ran through the shadows not really thinking of saying something like the Doctor would have. He made sure he kept the lights on the ground and when he was on the other side he extuingished the makeshift torch. Lukas smirked at the doctor who nodded his approval and Lukas smirked at him smugly. He had done what he wanted whilst proving the doctor that he was just as smart as him, then again, Lukas already knew that didn't he?

Last edited by TimeLord15 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:08 am

Nearly done, I love what you have so far, but if you go look at the template, you will find a portion under the 'how did you find us' part. It's an RP example that you need to fill out for us, once you have that finished, you'll be ready for review Very Happy

Also as a side note: if Lukas carries anything that he uses regularly, tech or weapons, please remember to fill out a Weapon's template and post it in Weapon Creation.

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:49 am

Ok, Your rp example is brilliant in itself, but your character is meant to reach the Doctor's.
Back to top Go down
TimeLord15
Newb
Newb
TimeLord15

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:55 am

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh so like my char like helps the doctor get past the vashta nerada?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:02 am

your character tries to get to where the Doctor is more like. lol it's alright, sometimes things can be a bit confusing. Look at me, I'm confused a majority of the time.
Back to top Go down
TimeLord15
Newb
Newb
TimeLord15

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah like my char is on the other side of the road?
XD
Its like 3 am where I am Im really tired too so dont mind me if I make typos everywhere >.<

'Typos here, typos there, typos everywhere'
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:18 am

Yea, your on the opposite side of the street, he's stuck under a flickering street lamp and you have all of the useful items he could use to fix whatever problem there is.

Back to top Go down
TimeLord15
Newb
Newb
TimeLord15

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:03 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:51 pm

The Vashta Nerada don't eat anything that isn't meat. They wouldn't eat the carrot, and they wouldn't eat the torch.

Just sayin' >.>
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Looks fairly good Smile Thank you for filling out the RP section for us!

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
TimeLord15
Newb
Newb
TimeLord15

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:36 am

Thank u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lukas Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Alexander   Lukas Alexander I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lukas Alexander
Page 1 of 1