Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Hello, I need some help xx I_vote_lcapHello, I need some help xx I_voting_barHello, I need some help xx I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Hello, I need some help xx I_vote_lcapHello, I need some help xx I_voting_barHello, I need some help xx I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Hello, I need some help xx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique Burley
Newb
Newb
Dominique Burley

Hello, I need some help xx Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I need some help xx   Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:46 am

I am having some problem with putting images on my signature and I am confused how to add images in a post, also, I am confused whether you guys use * * for role playing or not...

I sound like an idiot XD

I hope I get some help from you guys Razz

Thanks xx
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need some help xx   Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 am

Help for adding images in posts is here: https://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t755-a-dozen-steps-in-how-to-add-an-image

Adding images in your signature is simple, go to Profile up on the bar above, go to where it says signature and do the same method it says in the link above but in the signature box. (I hope that helps x3)

And we don't us * * for RPs. We just write it out like a past tense story and those * * aren't used. Just look at my posts if you don't understand what I mean =)

I hope I helped you out and maybe wait for an admin/mod to tell you, just in case I was wrong =)
Back to top Go down
Dominique Burley
Newb
Newb
Dominique Burley

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need some help xx   Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:51 am

Aw thanks so much babe, I have got it now! Very Happy

Thanks you xx
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need some help xx   Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 am

No, Candy was right. You can either use that way or find a small picture (Blue and white box on the left of the link symbol.) Welcome to the site by the way !

If you need more information, feel free to send me a PM.

-Brax
Back to top Go down
Dominique Burley
Newb
Newb
Dominique Burley

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need some help xx   Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:59 am

Thanks babe, I will send you or Candy a PM whenever I need help (which will be almost all the time) XD xx
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need some help xx   Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 am

No problemo, glad I could be of assistance ! Very Happy

-Brax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need some help xx   Hello, I need some help xx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I need some help xx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Discussions :: Questions and Comments-
Jump to: