Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:49 am

(( Closed to: Harleen and Brax ))

It had been only twenty-four hours since Krystalle left Harleen's body and Krystalle had gone off to find other hosts on Earth. Harleen had collapsed from being weak and a neighbor had seen her fall, so her neighbor called an ambulance and Harleen was driven off to the hospital to be fed and given many tablets to get her to the strength she was at before being a host for a Deilper.

The newspapers had quickly been published, the newspapers were in every shop in London and the world all with the main headline being model Harleen Quinn being in the hospital from collapsing over unknown events. Well, they were unknown to the world besides Harleen herself who was the only one who knew perfectly well why she was in hospital. It was Krystalle's fault but it was also her own fault, if she had listened to her friends about getting rid of her she wouldn't be in the hospital, hardly able to move.

"Why did I not listen?" Harleen murmured to herself sadly as she looked down at herself and around at the nurses and doctors passing by her lonely room.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 am

Braxien was busy, really busy. He was actually on a case, his intended target in front of him. But his disguise was that he was a intergalactic shopper, who was really famous. He disliked this cover but if it was necessary, it was bearable for the mean time.

"Mr. Hound! Mr. Hound…please tell us!" The 'media' crew gathered around him, other trained agents that worked in his division.

He had changed jobs again, his mind going back to Harley, who had been taken over by some…alien. Flashes of light blinded his as he got many pictures snapped of him, shoppers too, crowded around him. Attempting to get a autograph.

"Not now, please. I'm busy."

His agenda was that he had to sound a bit snobbish, so no one would dig any deeper than they needed to. The man was only a few steps ahead of him…he turned a sharp right and into a hospital, followed him upstairs before he spotted a familiar face. He wondered how Harleen ended up here.

"Harleen!" He winked, in a scottish accent.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan

Last edited by Brax Lythis on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 am

[[ You do realize she is still in the hospital right? XD ]]
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 am

((Oh, right…))

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:09 am

[[ Hehe it is ok Brax ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:09 am

((Changed it…xD))

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 am

[[ Haha thanks XD ]]

Harleen turned to see a familiar face. "B-brax?" She said as she weakly tilted her head in confusion but she smiled happily. "Hey Brax. It has been a while." She said as she sat up slowly and carefully, she was still weak but not as weak as yesterday. She looked to him, "Y-you can sit down on the... chair, if you want." She smiled as she weakly pointed to the chair and had to pause as she held in her hiss of pain. She shouldn't be moving as much but she had learnt movement helped things get better so she tried her best not to look too sick in front of her friend and crush. She was also confused on his Scottish accent. "Since when did you become a Scotsman?" She asked in a Scottish accent.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:19 am

Braxien laughed, sending the media away. "I got a new job, lass." He winked at her. "What happened? Are you…did that alien hurt you?"

Many ill faces turned to look at Braxien and Harley in surprise that the media was so easily sent away. "I'm undercover, there was this person I was supposed to be tracking but I saw you and…well, let's just say that you are at the top of my priorities right now." He whispered, scared that the target was watching. But with his 'crew' right outside the doors, he let the matter slip and smiled.

"How long have you been in this state?" Braxien said, extending down and kissing her forehead gently.

A photograph was taken, but Braxien knew it was his crew. The person winked to say that it wasn't going online and Braxien returned the wink with a thumbs up.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:24 am

Harleen shook her head, "The alien didn't hurt me intentionally... I was the host so when it left I collapsed on the floor because of how weak I was..." She sighed as she explained before listening to his whisper and she looked to him. "You should have gone to get the man..." She whispered back before blushing as he kissed her forehead and she stuttered a little because she was blushing madly. "Well, er... I was sent in yesterday." She sighed and looked down sadly. "I'm sorry Brax, I wish I could have told you but I couldn't... and I have been quite lonely because you haven't been here." She said quietly as she clenched her fists a little.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:34 am

Braxien smiled. "I'll get him later." He got up, straightening his suit. "I've missed you too, Harley." He had noticed that her fist had clenched. Was it because she was nervous? or was she in pain?

He resumed his scottish accent, turned to the media and flicked a hand at them. They walked off, sent after the man.

"Well, I'll be back, it's only going to be five minutes, I promise, Harleen." He winked and walked out.

They had spotted him, he was trapped upstairs, no where to go apart from to jump. Braxien knew that the man would do anything to preserve his life and would not take the chance of jumping out of a building unless he had his own backup. Files said that he wouldn't but Braxien couldn't take the risk.

As they advanced, the man was pressed against the window sill, a smile crossing his features. He jumped. Braxien rushed over to the window, expecting a red splatter to decorate the concrete street down below but the man had backup, he was sitting in a helicopter.

Once the helicopter had gone, Braxien dismissed his crew for lunch.

A loud swear word echoed through the empty space above the hospital, he kicked a spot of dust, forming a dust cloud. Wiping a sweaty hand across his coat, he returned to Harley, red in the face.

"Sorry if you heard that…the guy escaped." Braxien had dropped the Scottish accent. "Once you are better, I will take you out for lunch. How does that sound?"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:42 am

Harleen nodded a little at him before watching him walk out the room. After hearing many things and a swear word echoing into her room, she smiled as she saw Brax come back into the room. She had noticed him drop the accent and she sighed. "It's okay Brax." She smiled up at him and she nodded. "S-sure, I would love that." She said before reaching out and holding onto his hand. "I have missed you..." She looked to him, some tears forming in her eyes, making them glassy and she didn't notice that it was clearly obvious she was going to cry. "I missed you so much, Brax. It has been lonely at work and ever since the alien took me over... I-I wasn't able to see you." She looked down and put a hand over her mouth as she muffled her sobs.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:57 pm

"Hey…hey, it's alright…don't worry. I am here now, aren't I?" He tried to comfort her, the best he could.

A nurse appeared in the room to see what was going on, she looked at Braxien in confusion, as she had not written any friends or family into the ward and was about to complain, but Braxien got there first.

"I'm a visitor, Mr. Hound?" He tilted his head, his scottish accent reappearing. "I need some time with Harleen, she's a very…close friend to me."

The nurse shrugged and walked back out of the room. He turned back to Harleen, Braxien really hoped that he would be able to take her out to eat for lunch. What would she like? There was a brief silence before Braxien continued to speak.

"So, what's up? You still modeling? Tell me what you were up to before you got to this stage, please?"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Harleen wiped her eyes and she smiled at Brax, she was about to tell the nurse he was a friend but Brax had already sorted it. She looked to Braxien and smiled at him gently. "I am still modelling and I am still doing the detective thing you helped me get into. I-I got a promotion too." She smiled and rubbed the back of her head nervously. "I am head Detective now. I heard you became a forensic thingy..." She giggled a little at herself. "Er, well I did a magazine-full of shoots and I ended up doing a couple of er... naughty ones." She blushed as she mentioned them but she said nothing more. "And that was it really... how about you?"

Last edited by Harleen Quinn on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:10 pm

"Well, that's what they want you to think. I've actually been undercover for a while now, that explains the constant job change." He laughed. "That's absolutely wonderful that you have gotten a promotion! Ah, of course, that's what modeling consists of these days…anyway, would you like to go out today? Will you manage or shall I come back after lunch?"

Braxien began to get back up, stretching his arms.

Buzz…buzz...

Braxien got out his phone, it was a text…

Brax, emergency at the bank. I know you don't work for the police but they gave me your number. Please come.

He sighed, Braxien didn't particularly want to leave Harley. She had missed him and she was the one that wasn't well.

"Harley…I don't know but I need to get to a place, quite quickly. Sorry about that, I will come back real quick. Promise."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:48 pm

"I-I would love to go to dinner with you. It will remind me of the last time we had a proper dinner when you were in the snazzy suit." Harleen giggled and smiled at him. She heard his phone go off and she looked up to him with a curious look on her face. "If you are going somewhere then I am coming too. Besides, I can." She smiled and slowly got off her bed and sighed. "I just might be a little slow." She told him with a reassuring smile. She had her normal clothes on so she didn't have to worry about getting changed.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Braxien smiled, he was glad that Harley was able to be out of hospital.

They soon were in a taxi, rushing to the crime. The building was up in flames, people stumbling out, most having the common sense to stop drop and roll.

"I remember the snazzy suit!" He exclaimed, helping Harley out of the taxi before rushing over and getting informed in what had recently taken place.

He kissed Harley on the forehead and quickly went to help out.

"Careful! The building is going to explode!" He yelled. Everyone took a full step backwards as the building went up in flames. Braxien shielded his eyes from the bright light and asked the firefighters to quickly extinguish the flames.

A few hours later, the bank was a skeleton, stripped bare. There wasn't any thing to do so he walked up to Harley.

"So, there's a nice Chinese restaurant around the corner, let's go."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Harleen giggled at him as they sat in the taxi, once they arrived her eyes were wide. It reminded her of when she went by her old school and a terrorist attack had happened, the school ended up burning to the floor. She smiled at Brax with a light blush on her cheeks as he kissed her forehead.

Harleen watched on as the building slowly crumbled to the floor from the pressure of the flames. She looked to Braxien and she nodded with a smile. "O-okay. Yeah, let's go." She said before taking his hand and walking slowly by his side. "Also, Brax... I-I am glad you tried your best today." She said this before kissing his cheek gently. She made herself blush. She had missed the times she would kiss Brax and how funny and cute his blushing face would be.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:39 am

He blushed slightly, his face was slightly sweat covered from the heat of the flames. Braxien was disappointed, he had arrived and seemed like a bad omen, the building had burnt down…all useful evidence was lost.

He walked into the restaurant, and being able to read Chinese fairly well, he began to read out what was on the menu. Braxien was deep in thought as the waitress came, he had not hear her ask what would they like and she turned to leave, when Braxien suddenly jumped back into action.

"Sorry, I was daydreaming. I will have….please!" Braxien pointed to various dishes on the menu, beaming the waitress with a friendly smile.

"Harley…I'm glad you are…feeling better and that you have enough strength to be discharged from the hospital…Tell you what, would you want me to lend you my door keys?"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 am

Harleen followed Braxien into the Chinese restaurant. She smiled and sat down on a seat across from Brax at the table. She asked the waitress for a small glass of red wine and a pot of rice and chicken with chips. The waitress jotted down her order and Brax's order and she went off to put their orders through.

Harleen looked over to Braxien and she nodded with a smile before blushing slightly. "Y-y-your door keys? B-brax, why would I need your door keys? I am not your girlfriend or anything..." She said the last sentence quietly as if she was quite disappointed by the fact she wasn't his girlfriend and she still had her crush on him but she couldn't say that, especially after the many times they would separate for months on end and they wouldn't see each other much to even make a relationship... but Harleen didn't mind the long-distance too much.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:12 pm

"Girlfriend? No…but really close to that point." He grinned.

The food finally arrived and everything tasted delicious. Braxien thought hard about what Harleen had said, girlfriend…he wasn't truly ready for that stage of a relationship yet but he would tag along with it, as he enjoyed Harleen's company more than most people.

"You can stay around my place for the night, so if anything happens, I will be the first to react. Even though we keep separating, I will...always be there for you."

He went to hold Harleen's hand, Braxien was not sure whether it was the right saying but he felt content and a huge weight had been lifted off of him. Maybe he was in love after all…a strange concept, but he liked the feeling.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Harleen smiled at him gently, she was glad he thought so. She started eating her rice and sipped her red wine a couple of times before looking to him and she nodded with a happy smile. "I-I wouldn't mind staying at yours." She blushed red on her cheeks but she tried not to let him see it. She felt his hand hold hers and she blushed wildly. She looked down with a big grin on her face. She looked up to him and giggled a little. "I will always be there for you too, Brax." She said softly before she got a knife out of her trouser pocket and she put it to her top.

People looked to her as if she was going to slit her own throat but in fact she had cut off the second button on her shirt. Then the Chinese people in the restaurant started smiling as if they knew what it meant and she handed Brax the button. "In China and Japan... when one loves another they cut off the button closest to their heart and gives it to the person they love... so I want you to have it, Brax." She smiled gently at him.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Braxien gently took the button and looked at it in two hands. Smiling, he looked up, slipping it into a secure trouser pocket.

"Thanks, Harley." A large smile filled his features. It was also slightly baffling for Braxien but he enjoyed it.

Braxien finished off his food, paid for the receipt and got up to leave, extending his hand out to help Harleen up from her seat.

He thanked every waitress in the restaurant and walked outside the door, gusts of wind whipped around them as the sky got darker and colder. He took off his jacket, Harley probably needed it more. Then, he hailed down a taxi, allowing Harleen to go first.

The journey was swift and in an hour, they where standing outside his house. Braxien fumbled around with his keys and unlocked the door, turning on the lights.

"Welcome to my humble abode. I had to move around slightly, so this is a new house." He grinned. He paced around slightly, thinking of what to do next. A movie? Possibly. He could ask…but before he knew it, his cheeks had gone bright red.

"W…would you like to see a movie? I'll…go…go prepare the popcorn." Braxien was embarrassed at himself for being embarrassed. He had never shown any affection towards many people and very rarely offered to bring them home to watch a movie.

He shuffled into the kitchen, grabbed the bag of popcorn and put it in a large pan. The sounds of the popcorn stopped him from being able to think.

Bang!

A red puff of mist appeared. Everything passed by in slow motion…the window shattered, him getting shot in the arm, his arm whacking down on the pan, popcorn spilling everywhere…

"Harle…Harley!" He managed to say. Hopefully it was loud enough for her to hear. If not, the sound of a bullet was easy enough to be recognized as danger.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Harleen grinned at Braxien happily before finishing her food and she stood up and took his hand into hers. She followed him out of the restaurant, also thanking all the waitresses, and she smiled gently at Brax as he passed her his jacket. She climbed into the taxi and smiled as she looked to Brax before the driving began.

After an hour, she smiled happily at his home and she stepped inside. "It is a better house than mine." She giggled with a smirk before taking his jacket off and putting it on the banister of his stairs. She noticed Brax's cheeks had gone red and she blushed slightly with a nod, "S-sure. I would love to watch a movie." She smiled at him gently before she decided to look around Brax's house as he prepared the popcorn. That is when she heard the bang and the window shattering from the kitchen. She froze up from the familiar sound but before she knew it she began running towards the kitchen, she saw Brax and her eyes widened. "Brax!" She said in shock before running up to him and looking at his arm. "How many times do you get shot?" She said to him before sighing sadly.

BANG!

Then, everything went slowly as something else happened. Harleen felt something hit her leg and her eyes widened as she fell to the floor, holding her leg and wincing in pain. "Ah!" She cursed loudly and clenched her teeth as she tried to stop herself from whimpering in pain.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Braxien had seen that Harley was shot and grimaced as he made his way slowly over to her, shielding her from any other bullets. Braxien quickly stopped the bleeding in his arm before tending to Harley's.

After that, he went over to a drawer in his kitchen and opened it, revealing a pistol. He ran outside, the pain in his arm subsiding. No one was seen for miles around. The bullet was too close to be from a sniper, unless they wanted to kill him and Harley but…he realized something, something he wasn't to tell Harleen.

He threw a small tantrum in not catching the criminal who had shot Harleen. He rushed back towards her, checking that she was alright.

Braxien scooped her up in his arms and walked over back into the living room and put her gently on the sofa. He then put in a movie for Harleen to watch as he dealt with the matter.

"Hey, boss. Calling in because…yeah…don't…just don't, alright?" Braxien snapped the phone shut and joined Harley on the sofa.

"Are you alright? Your leg…do you want to check it out in the hospital?"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Harleen looked up to Brax, some tears in her eyes from the pain in her leg but once he tended to it she felt a little better. She sat up and watched Brax run out of the house but only to run back in and she held onto him as he scooped her up in his arms. She smiled slightly at him and mouthed a thank you to him as he set her down on the sofa in his living room. She began watching the movie while Brax tried to sort things out.

Once Brax came back to her and sat down next to her she smiled at him reassuringly. "M-my leg is fine, Brax. I-is your arm okay?" She asked curiously as she looked to it. "I-I should have been there to stop it." She said as she looked down sadly. Harleen knew she couldn't have been in two places at once but she wished she could have been so Braxien didn't have to get shot. "I-I am sorry you got hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Realization
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next