Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Realization - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:15 pm

"No worries, I'm just worried about you. You don't need to get shot for me, besides, I have had my fair sharing of being shot." He gave her a smile.

Blood was drying quickly but now there was a blood trail across his floor. He would clean that up later, but the doorbell rang and he went to get it, accidentally opening it with the injured arm, he hissed in pain.

"Braxien, my mate! What happened?"

Braxien motioned for him to follow and check out the room in which he had been shot, glass mixed with popcorn and blood. He had forgotten to put the gun down, he only remembered when his colleague had told him that he was pointing the gun barrel at him.

"Harleen, I think you should get to sleep…Its been an awfully long day and I need to talk business matters with my 'mates'."

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:19 pm

"Hehe yeah, I noticed you and bullets are a thing." She smirked at Brax a little before hearing the doorbell ring. She heard an unfamiliar voice and she sighed as she sat there, waiting. When Braxien came in she smiled and nodded a little. "S-sure." She said with a slight smile before getting up slowly and she hugged Brax gently. "Thanks for today Brax." She said softly before kissing his lips and she went back to the sofa and sighed before laying on it and she quickly fell to sleep, being very quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:00 pm

"Look, Hudson. Tell Ricky that we have been shot. I can't have Harleen knowing, it would ruin my cover and I think I have a girlfriend." Braxien said, the last bit spewing out of his mouth.

Hudson clapped him on the back. "Sorry about your arm, you did say make it realistic."

Braxien chuckled, leaning over to check on Harley. Everyone was wrapping up the house and a new glass window was replaced, almost looked as if nothing had ever happened. Finally, after two hours more, they left.

He sighed, sitting down at his laptop, checking on the emails from the boss that he was working for undercover. The man who had escaped from the helicopter had given him some useful information without actually needing to say anything.

It was becoming too late, Braxien was warm and felt at ease. He fell asleep.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Harleen slept soundly through the night, moving around and then curling up like a cute little kitten that anyone would pet. She was quiet while sleeping on the sofa, her leg ached slightly through the night, making her groan in her sleep, but that was all the sound she made.

After a few hours, Harleen woke up an hour before dawn, she saw Brax asleep by his laptop and she smirked slightly to herself. She looked around and found a black felt tip pen. She giggled quietly to herself before walking up to Brax, she drew a diamond on his left cheek and a love heart on his right cheek. Once done she quickly put the pen away and she winced a little as she limped around. She went into the kitchen to see the window was fixed and the kitchen clean, she blinked in confusion and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Braxien yawned and stretched, he could have sworn that he felt something tickling his face whilst he rested. The sun had fully risen and the birds weren't exactly chirping, but Braxien hauled himself off his seat and went into the bathroom.

That when he saw it. A diamond and a heart drawn in felt-tip. Most likely it was Harleen, she was the only one in the house unless a child broke into the house and decided to draw only on him, which again, was unlikely.

"Harley…what do you want for breakfast? I'm going out to the cafe to buy some ready made sandwiches or bagels! By the way, it was very funny!" Braxien shouted from within the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Braxien had gotten clean and grimaced in pain as he lifted his arm up to put his shirt on. Ricky was right about making it realistic…Braxien thought they must have fooled them now, all he had to do was one final stage and they would be able to bust them and put them in jail permanently.

He put on his jacket and sat on the sofa tying up his shoes, smirking slightly at the reaction of Harley when she found the window fixed. He went over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Morning."

Braxien needed to get to work, he had a few things he needed to get done but was still known around as Mr. Hound, so he needed to put on his best final act before arresting the slippery escape artist.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Harleen heard Brax shouting from the bathroom and she giggled. "It was funny!" She called back. "Oh, and also I wouldn't mind a bagel with Nutella in it!" She shouted back to him before seeing him walk down the stairs with the diamond and heart on his cheeks gone and she frowned with a sigh before smiling happily and blushing as Brax kissed her forehead. "Morning Brax." She said softly before hugging him tightly. "Have a nice sleep in the chair?" She asked curiously. "Also, I hope your wounded arm is okay... my leg is still a bit sore but it isn't as bad as yesterday." She forced a gentle smile before kissing Brax's cheek gently. "I am sorry about the drawings, I guess I get bored in the morning when I wake up." She giggled a little before smiling at Brax gently.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 am

Braxien nodded in realization, "Yeah, my arm's fine. Recovery is a bit slow, but I will survive."

He gave her a small grin as he put on his jacket, it was raining outside and a gale was blowing. But he needed to get out, he had to clear his head for a bit before the big arrest.

A hovercar drove by, honking it's horn. Braxien scoffed. Drivers these days... He then opened the door and headed out to the cafe. The queue was rather long, he tapped his foot against the floorboards as one customer had a hard time choosing what it would be getting.

Finally, the line moved. He got what he needed to get and sat in the cafe for a few minutes, sipping his coffee. A person joined him.

"What's happening now?"

Braxien looked up to see that it was Ricky and not some stranger who knew his plan. "I reemerge as Mr. Hound, we bring him to a private conference, each person an undercover agent and then…we slap the cuffs on him."

Ricky nodded. A smile crossed his sullen features, both of them as weary as each other on this case.

"I better let you get back to Harley, hope your arm and her leg get better."

With that, he left and so did Braxien. He returned to the home and held the paper bag in one hand, placing it carefully on the table.

"Tuck in. I need to get to work, I think you need to check in with your head of department to say that you are still active…"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:11 pm

Harleen nodded and smiled. "I am glad you are okay." She said softly as he went to get his jacket. She smiled at him and watched him leave for the cafe. Harleen limped slightly to the sofa and sat down on it gently, hissing a little in pain.

While Braxien was at the cafe, Harleen was laying on the sofa, taking a small, quiet nap before hearing Brax come through the front door after a few minutes of being at the cafe, and Harleen sat up and yawned a little, her hand covering her mouth to be polite. She saw the food and her tummy grumbled. "T-thanks Brax. B-but, should you really be working with the bad arm?" She tilted her head curiously. "A-and I have my department head's number on my phone, and I have been texting them ever since my big accid- I mean..." She paused with a small sigh. "They are just all worried about me." Harleen had slipped up, she hadn't told Brax about the accident and knowing him, he would ask what she meant by "big accident".
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:39 am

"I think I need to anyway, I know you might get bored but visit me around lunchtime and I will take you out for lunch. It's an important meeting that I need to attend to." Braxien said, leaning forward and kissing Harley on the cheek.

Braxien ignored whatever Harley was going to say, she had corrected herself, that meant she didn't want anyone to know…that led to both of them most likely getting upset. Braxien didn't want that to happen.

"I will be right back."

With that, he teleported, into his office building, 40 stories tall and he worked on the 15th. He started up the glass elevators and walked into his 'division.' He wasn't exactly the boss of his team but very close to it, everyone respected him like a boss but he was just an ordinary undercover policeman.

"Alright, everything has been set up and the private meeting is ready to be hosted. You certain this is going to work? We only have one shot at this…"

Braxien nodded, he knew that the man could not resist something like this, he would have to come. Besides, the man had been invited after all...

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:37 am

Harleen was glad Brax had not asked about her slip up and she smiled gently at him. "I will see you lunchtime then." She said this before kissing his cheek gently and watched him teleport away. She sighed and sat down on the sofa and looked around in boredom. She had no idea what to do, but she thought it would be the best for her to go out for a walk, even if her leg ached.

Harleen got up and walked out of the house and went down the street to have her long walk. She looked around, noticing the weird silence the street had. The only sounds she heard was the whooshing of the wind and the sound of her feet tapping the concrete as she walked. 'It is surprisingly quiet...' She said in her mind before stopping suddenly as her sixth sense kicked in, she felt someone following her.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Braxien sat in the private meeting hall, his name tag reading: Mr. Hound. The cover story was that he had been targeted by an unknown entity.

And there he was…the man walked in, smirking. Everyone, every agent had taken their place and were strategically placed in front of any possible exit and some of them began to talk, creating atmosphere.

"You sure this is going to work?"

Braxien nodded. He locked eyes with the man, the conference started. It continued for an hour, the man was asleep. Judging by his posture, he was too confident that nothing would happen.

"Slap the cuffs, Hamish." Braxien said.

The person next to the man handcuffed the man and nodded. He had not noticed.

"WAKE UP!" Braxien screamed.

The man awoke with a start and was met with people aiming guns at him. "You've caused us enough trouble. I got shot to bring you here."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Harleen shook her sixth sense away as if no one was following her, when someone was. She had almost reached Brax's workplace so she kept walking and thought nothing of it until some hands were placed on her arms, gripping on to her. Her eyes widened and she went to scream but a cloth had gone over her mouth, her eyes fluttered shut as she lost consciousness.

The man dragged her away but Harleen's purse had fallen out of her pocket and onto the ground, being the only thing that notified passers by that she was there before magically disappearing. The man had put her in a van and driven off to his little hideout - a warehouse on the docks.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:11 pm

It was time for them to meet up, but after an hour of waiting, Braxien was getting nervous and something within his gut was telling him that something was not right.

He rushed out on to the road, cars and buses passing as if it was a normal day, nothing that happened. But something drew attention to him, it was a small purse. Harleen's purse. And at that moment, he knew that something had happened to her. She had been kidnapped.

"Harleen…pick up…oh…please…" Braxien muttered as he ended the call for the sixth time.

He paced around the lobby, his fellow colleagues shooting him strange looks. Braxien knew her time must be running out, and went to set up a plan. He would rescue Harley. A gun was in his holster, only concealed by his jacket.

"Right, I'm off. See you later."

No one knew what his plan was, only thought that he was going out for lunch. But that was only the beginning.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:26 pm

All Harleen could hear was a phone going off, she knew it was her's but she couldn't move, she couldn't do anything but hear things. Her eyes were closed, her body completely numb. She thought she was dead. Harleen felt her body moving but not by her moving it, but by some others moving it. She felt something wet against her bum and her feet so she opened her eyes a little with a groan and she saw she was sat right on the edge of the docks, the sounds of hard waves were heard from below and she looked behind her shoulder and down to the sea, her eyes widened in shock and then she heard the mens' laughter.

"How about you have a nice swim?" One of them said with a smirk before grabbing her and standing her up, he made sure the rope on her hands was still on properly before she screamed: "Help!" But the man had pushed her and she fell off the edge into the sea, her hands tied together but her feet were free, she got up to the surface but was hit by the waves and brought back down.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:42 am

Braxien had borrowed a motorbike from one part of his division and was racing down the highways, his sirens wailing. Everyone seemed to look at him as if he was crazy, but in fact, it was a matter of life and death. Something he took with great seriousness.

Parking up by the dock, he hid his pistol, knowing that he would be stopped by the two…three men that were standing on the edge. They had Harley, he watched as she was pushed into the water. Anger built up inside of him, but he could not strike yet…

"Hey, you lot…I'm new around here and wondered…have you seen my friend anywhere?"

Braxien walked up to them, casually as possible. A grin on his lips as he patted one of them on the shoulder. They grunted and turned inwards to discuss what the new arrival was on about.

"No. Go away." One said.

He raised a curious eyebrow, they were definitely hiding the fact they had just pushed Harley into the water. Braxien probed further, still getting the same answer, until one of them flipped. They held a crowbar to Braxien's head, but Braxien was quick on the draw, aiming at the alien's mass.

"Now, I will ask again. Where is my friend?"

The alien struck, Braxien just managed to dodge it and grabbed it out of the waxy hands. However, the other two jumped in.

Bang! Bang!

He fired two shots, both going into the two attacker's legs. He hauled the moaning figures off and walked to the edge, squatted down and held the rope and began to pull Harley out.

"You alright?" Braxien placed his jacket over Harley's shoulders, mainly knowing she would get a chill if she was to dry like this.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 am

Harleen had come up to the surface as long as she could to get air before being put back down under the surface by the harsh waves of the sea. Harleen, after a few minutes, then heard quiet gunshots and she thought the cops or Brax had come to save her. She felt the rope pull and she was pulled up back onto the dock. She coughed as the seawater was in her lungs. She looked to Brax and smiled as he put his jacket over her shoulders. "I-I am fine now... thanks for saving me Brax. I would've drowned if you hadn't saved me..." She hugged him tightly and kissed his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:38 pm

He smiled, his cheeks blushing brightly. She had kissed him and it was really nice. He sat down next to her, checking behind him, the other men were coming back around, the bleeding had stopped.

"I'm glad I got to you in time."

Braxien smiled, staring off into the distance. It was a serene moment and he didn't want to ruin it. But time was running short, lunch break had gone over his allotted time.

Ring! Ring!

"Right…We're coming back." Braxien ended the phone call, turning to Harley. "I've got an extra helmet, do you want to be dropped off at home or come with me to work and see what I have done?"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Harleen smiled at him gently and she hugged him tightly until she heard his phone ring and she slowly let go of him and sighed. She stood up slowly and looked to him and smiled at him. "I-I don't want to go home so... work it is." She giggled with a slight grin on her face before she heard the men groaning as they were coming back around and she immediately hid behind Brax in fear. She had a scared expression on her face and she really didn't like these men. They almost drowned her! "C-can we get going before they get back up?" She said to Brax quietly as she gestured to the men.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:49 am

"They won't be able to move, I shot them both in the leg." He nodded, handing her a helmet. They were going back to his office, but he needed to check whether she had any major injuries or internal problems from the amount of seawater she must have swallowed.

The journey was rather quick and he dashed inside, holding the door open for Harley. He dumped all his motorcycle kit in a storage cupboard and re-parked the motorcycle. They couldn't know that he was on his own rescuing Harley, they would hound him for the rest of his life.

"You alright? I can send you down to the medic's office…three floors down. Unless you want me to come down with you?" Braxien was shuffling on his feet, anxious to see the results of his latest arrest and simply excited.

Braxien went over to the water fountain and filled up a cup, handing it over to Harley. Hoping that would calm down her stomach contents from the sea salt. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you. We can have a big dinner tonight or a belated lunch?"

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Harleen put on her helmet and climbed onto the motorbike and she wrapped her arms around him as they both rode on the motorbike back to his work. Harleen was coughing lightly but she didn't have much problems besides a lot of sea water in her lungs and stomach.

When they arrived at the office building, she took off her helmet and gave it to Braxien as she walked inside and followed him in. "I'm fine, Brax." She smiled at him gently before following him to the water fountain.

When he passed her the cup full of water, she smiled at him gently: "Thank you." And she drank the water he had passed her. She coughed a little afterwards but looked to him. "You shouldn't apologize, Brax. I was the stupid person for walking out of the house before going to your work for lunch." She sighed a little before smiling at him. "I guess we could go out for a dinner tonight." She giggled a little before walking up to him and hugging him tightly. "Thank you so much for saving my life, Brax."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 pm

"No worries…I think you should go next door and report to your boss that you are alive and well…he was worried…" Braxien said, already burying his nose into a case file. The man they had arrested was old news, many more cases were flooding his way.

Amanda even handed him a stack full of new cases, he would only have to juggle three at a time but they presumed that Braxien would be back on detective duty in a few weeks from his current position. Most of the time, they enjoyed him moving around but other times, he never got some of the cases done and his latest one disproved it.

"Well…well, who do we have here?" Said a familiar voice. Braxien looked up, the face was familiar…but from where? "Don't you recognize me?"

It was his cousin, Marcus. He laughed, embracing his cousin. It had been a long time since he had seen that face.

"How've you been? Busy, I guess…I have a…" Braxien's face grew red with embarrassment. "A girlfriend."

Marcus whooped and looked over at Harley, sticking his hand out to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Marcus. Braxien's cousin. Pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Harleen nodded and smiled at him before going to the next room where she talked to her boss. The boss was glad that Harleen was okay and they hugged each other because they were close friends. Harleen smiled happily at her boss before turning and walking out the room to see a man she didn't know yet. When the man approached she smiled happily and shook his hand. "Oh hello, Marcus. I am Harleen... erm..." She blushed bright red in some embarrassment and shyness. "I-I am Brax's girlfriend..." She smiled slightly as she spoke. She was happy to class herself as Brax's girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:10 am

Braxien laughed. Marcus was one of those relatives that you could get along really well with, Braxien betted with himself that Marcus was going to invite him out for a…

"…Pint? Do either of you want a pint?" Marcus asked.

Braxien put an arm around Harley. "Marc, as much as I would love to, I have tons to catch up on…but we'll catch up for dinner? How's that sound?"

Marcus understood, nodded and patted Braxien on the shoulder before walking out. "Catch ya laters, mate!"

He then turned to Harley, smiling. He allowed his arm to drop down by his side and gestured towards the lift, indirectly saying that he was going back to work and whether she would like to come along.

Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:04 am

Harleen smiled at Marcus, "Ah sorry, I have work to do." She said this before feeling an arm drape over her shoulders, she looked to Brax and she smiled at him gently before looking to Marcus, she waved as he left before looking back to Brax. She saw his motion and she nodded, "Sure." She smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips before going to the lift and getting in.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:11 pm

He got out of the lift a few floors later, sitting himself down at his desk. Paperwork was piling high on his desk, Braxien swept a few onto the ground. Spinning around, he listened to his boss speak about a new case and occasionally mention his name in congratulations for capturing that alien fellow.

"Here's the plan for tonight, Harley. Both of us will meet up with Marcus around…8pm and have a big dinner. How's that sound?" Braxien halted spinning, his stomach beginning to churn.

A few of his colleagues past by, commenting on how he should pick up the files. But he ignored them and continued with the ongoing cases, taking notes on how he should approach the situation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Realization
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next