Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Realization - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:54 am

Harleen smiled as she followed Brax into his workspace and she stood by his desk, she watched him sweep some of the files and documents onto the floor and she blinked in confusion before looking to Brax and smiled at him gently. "Sure, that sounds like fun! And Marcus seems like a nice guy." Harleen said with a soft smile before she looked to the workers who had passed by and commented on the files of the floor. Harleen sighed and rolled her eyes at them but as soon as they left she picked up the files and kept them in her arms, "I can do these for you if you want." She said as she gestured to the documents and files in her arms.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Braxien looked, tearing his attention away from the computer to look at Harley. "Sure, only if you want to." He smiled, it was really kind of her to offer. "Marcus is actually really nice, one of my nicest cousins, that's why you will see him more often than my other relatives."

Braxien gave a small chuckle of amusement. He spun around, trying to keep his energy levels up and enough for the next lecture. "Well, come over to the lecture in a few minutes or you could stay here and sort stuff out…?"

He got up, quickly walking over to the lecture theater, sitting himself down. It was his boss talking about the latest cases, again. To drill it into their minds.

"…We will catch them, Brax and Sasha, both of you are on undercover duty for the next following months. This means no contact with anyone that you know when you are on 'duty'. Aaron? You will be in charge of this so called mission." With that, the boss waffled on, bringing in the roles that they had to do.

Braxien looked around, a small smile on his lips. It was almost time to go to meet up with Marcus and have a great dinner with Harley.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Harleen smiled as she nodded, "Of course, anything to help out my boyfriend." She giggled lightly before smiling gently at him and she nodded as he went off. "I will sort these files out for you, so don't worry." She smirked slightly before she sat down at Brax's desk and sorted out his work for him, she smiled happily as she knew her dinner with Brax would be awesome - as always - and she could have a nice chat with his nice cousin Marcus. 'Oh I cannot wait!' She said happily in her head as she imagined the dinner in her head, she wanted it to be romantic and lovey-dovey but she also noticed Brax can be quite shy so nothing too romantic would happen but Harleen would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:01 am

Braxien walked out and grinned, feeling rather happy that he was out of that room. He walked up to Harley and winked, it was time to go to dinner and meet up with Marcus. Braxien looked around and saw that his files were nice and tidied up.

"Thanks for doing that, Harley. Appreciate it. You ready to go to dinner?" Braxien grinned, holding his arm out for Harley.

He was just about to lean in and kiss Harley but one of his colleagues ran up to him and shoved another file into his hands, nodded and walked away. Braxien shook his head, stuffing the file into his bag and opened the door for Harley to walk out.

The restaurant was a couple of minutes walking time and had a reputation of being one of the best in town. Marcus was the one that suggested the place to him, he had told him a long time ago but never had the chance to visit it due to many job changing and his busy lifestyle.

"Here we are! Marcus!" Braxien locked his eyes onto his cousin and playfully slapped him on the back as a greeting.

"Our table is around the corner and right opposite a large window, nice view though." Marcus said, a few steps in front of Braxien.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:07 am

Harleen smiled at Brax as he winked at her, she knew it was time for their dinner with Marcus. She looked to the files then back to Brax and she smiled. "No problem, Brax." She said this softly and she wanted to kiss him but a colleague of his had rushed in and got in the way. She sighed quietly before she went out the door Brax had opened for her and she smiled at him gently as she held his hand.

Harleen followed Brax by his side as they went to the restaurant. She smiled at Marcus, "Hey Marcus." She said with a small grin before she heard where the tables were and she slowly walked to their table and sat down on the side of the window and she gazed out. "It is quite a pretty view." She smiled slightly but she had no clue why but her eyes began to water as memories came flooding into her mind, this always happened everyday but she didn't think it would happen now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Realization   The Realization - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Realization
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3