Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
AC: The Nicruxi I_vote_lcapAC: The Nicruxi I_voting_barAC: The Nicruxi I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
AC: The Nicruxi I_vote_lcapAC: The Nicruxi I_voting_barAC: The Nicruxi I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

AC: The Nicruxi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May Shaw
Newb
Newb
May Shaw

AC: The Nicruxi Empty
PostSubject: AC: The Nicruxi   AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:41 am

Name: The Nicruxi

Natural Appearance: Pale purple-skinned, thin slender humanoids. White tribal markings on the skin. Primitive clothing. Narrow eyes with no pupils. Skin is held very tightly to bone structure. Hair is always black. Humanoid – two arms, two legs, two eyes, etc. All Nicruxi have a perfect memory of everything they see and hear. Can shape-shift.

Attitude: The Nicruxi are pacifists who hate violence. They refused to get involved with any sort of politics outside of their own world up until its destruction. They would rather stay hidden than have to deal with other races. Despite primitive technology on their own world, they have been quick to adapt and easily learn to understand far higher level technology of other worlds

Technology: Their own is primitive and tribal. Consisting of spears and ropes. Easily learn to adapt and control other technologies developed by other organisms

Backstory: The Nicruxi always kept themselves to themselves. They only discovered they were not alone in the universe when their world was visited by explorers from another corner of the cosmos. The planet of the Nicruxi contained a power fuel source that attracted the attention of Daleks in the Time War. Rather than let the Daleks harness this new power, the Time Lords destroyed the Nicruxi world. This was the early years of the Time War so the Time Lords transported a large number of the population away from the planet to avoid genocide as this was a time when such things were still cared for by the high council.

Present: The majority of the Nicruxi colonised the moon of their now destroyed homeworld but a large number chose to use their shapechanging abilities to integrate into extraterrestrial societies across the galaxy. Now the Nicruxi are far spread across the galaxy but have chosen to remain disguised as natives to avoid conflict. Anyone you meet could be a Nicruxi but for all intents and purposes they are the race they appear to be as they would do anything to remain hidden. To see a Nicruxi in its natural form without travelling to their moon is most rare and few have ever done so.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: AC: The Nicruxi   AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:45 am

heh, AC. I presume you mean as in Alien Creation rather than Anonymous Chicken but still...

I'm gonna say approved but you might need a second opinion. I haven't really looked in alien creation before.
Back to top Go down
May Shaw
Newb
Newb
May Shaw

PostSubject: Re: AC: The Nicruxi   AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Thanks, I can get to roleplaying now :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC: The Nicruxi   AC: The Nicruxi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC: The Nicruxi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Alien Creation-
Jump to: