Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Road Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Road Home - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Road Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Road Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Road Home - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Road Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Road Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Road Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Harleen gulped nervously before nodding as she looked around before going down onto the ladder and climbing down it slowly and carefully. She was so glad she didn't wear a dress that morning. She climbed down slowly, feeling the stairs become more metallic and looked around as she noticed the walls becoming more metallic too. She looked down to him and smiled down at him gently. She hated ladders and especially when she could slip and fall to her death so easily on one. She shook the thought out of her mind as she followed The Master down the ladder.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:50 pm

The Master felt his feet reach the metallic floor and let out a slight sigh of relief. He signalled to Harley that he had reached the bottom. Taking her hand, he helped her down. It was another small dark room, except this time there were doors. One of each of the walls not infused with a ladder totalling 3. 3 doors, and only one of them led to the consciousness. The Master closed his eyes and seemed to just stand there for a moment in complete silence. "One of these doors leads us where we want to go. I imagine the others kill us." He tried to think for a moment. Steph was left-handed. That would be the Hive's idea of a joke after what they did to her. He chose the door on the left and sure enough it clicked open. "Lucky guess," he lied to Harleen. as he held the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Harleen climbed down and lightly hopped off the ladder, she smiled at him gently. "Thanks." She said quietly before looking at the three doors. "Great. What are the chances?" She said sarcastically as she crossed her arms. She looked to The Master and she waited for something to pop out of the door and when it clicked open she flinched a little as a reaction but nothing happened so she smiled at The Master. "You are a lucky guy I guess." She smiled at him before slowly and cautiously walking into the room.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:07 pm

The Master's eyes narrowed as he scanned the room. It was far from empty like the others. Devoid of all life perhaps, but not empty. It seemed like a laboratory. Chemicals and flasks littered the tables. Stood against the wall were a pair of autons, sleeper agents presumably ready to pounce on them as soon as he and Harley stepped further into the room. He put his arm out to stop his companion from doing that. He could see a door on the other side of the room, no doubt his enemy lay behind that door. "We need a way across without alerting them to our presence." He spat out the word them and pointed at the autons
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Harleen stopped immediately as The Master put his arms out to stop her. She looked around and noticed the Autons as well as all the chemicals that were beside and all around them. "Well, I have no idea how to get across without alerting them... they must have those silly sensor things." She whispered quietly with a small sigh. "Keller... please tell me we can get through this without dying." She looked to him with a worried look on her face, she gently held his hand and squeezed at it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:40 pm

"Of course we're not going to die," he reassured her, hugging her caringly, "Besides, I've met Death and she's quite a nice gal." It was hard to tell whether he was joking. "We just need a plan," he said letting her go, "The Autons are made of plastic and plastic has weaknesses. Heat. We just need to make it really hot ion here and they'll melt away..."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Harleen smiled and hugged him back with a sigh of relief. She trusted him with her life and when he talked about Death she froze up, feeling a little scared from the fact he said that and she couldn't tell if he was joking or not. If it was a joke, it wasn't that funny. She sighed and looked around the room before seeing beside her was some sort of heat device. "I-Is that something we could use?" She pointed to it without stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:06 pm

The Master followed her eyes and a grin spread across his face. "Yes it is, see that dial there? Turn it up to full." The machine was near the middle of the room and there was no way she could reach it safely, not without a distraction anyway. He nodded his head from side to side as if weighing up the options then dashed forwards towards the two plastic dummies. They roared into life and veered towards him, arms outstretched. "Hello Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee," he laughed guiding them away from the heat machine so Harley could reach it.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Harleen smiled happily and she nodded but she noticed she needed a distraction. She looked to The Master and she shook her head a little as she watched him dash towards the Autons. She giggled at what The Master called them before she ran towards the heat machine and saw the dial The Master was on about, she turned it up to full and the room began getting really hot quite quickly and Harleen was getting a little sweaty from the heat and she sighed, she couldn't take any of her clothes off either so she was stuck in the heat.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Harley wasn't a moment too soon in turning up the heat. They had the Master pinned down in a corner when they started to melt. The Master had to stop himself from bursting out laughing. He started to sweat quickly and instantly shed his jacket and rolled up the sleeves on his shirt. "Let's go," he called over to Harley, heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Harleen looked over to The Master and she smiled a little at him, the heat was getting to her and she nodded slowly at him and headed for the door. She got to the door and opened the door slowly and cautiously, she felt a cold breeze and she was the happiest girl to have a breeze after being in that boiling room. She sighed happily and looked to The Master. "Well, Keller, lead the way." She held the door for him.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 pm

He grinned and stepped inside. His eyes widened as he saw what was waiting for him. Some sort of raggedy man with its flesh sewn together from bits of corpses like Frankenstein's monster, held in a beam of blue light. "Who are you?" The Master demanded. "My name was Philip" it spoke without its lips moving. "Yeah he's definetly the consciousness" The Master muttered to Harleen. "Why are you after me?" It was quite unearthly the way Philip spoke, as if he were in your head: "The Hive created me to destroy the Master. You are the Master. My purpose is your destruction."

Only now did it occur to the Master that 3 autons was hardly a trap. No, they were bait to lead him down here. His head was pounding. He cried out in agony as he collapsed to his knees, his thoughts being turned inside out by Philip. The memories Philip made prominent were not contained in the Master's head. The sound of drums echoed throughout the room. The ghostly spectre of the woman in black that had first condemned the Master back on Gallifrey. The taunting laughter of the Doctor joined the drums. Then a young, blonde haired girl in green appeared, standing in the middle of the room, blood pouring from her chest. "You let me down," she spoke softly but harshly, "you let the Hive take me from you, then you failed to find another way... You killed me. You killed your own daughter..."

Tears rolled silently down the Master's face as the visions faded leaving just the Master, Harley and Philip. "I'm sorry Steph," the Master whispered, hoping his daughter could hear him. Philip's ghostly voice sounded again, laced almost with sympathy. "I will make it quick. are you ready to die now, Time Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Harleen's eyes were wide at this Philip creature and she looked to The Master, she knew his real name now. She didn't care if she knew bad things about the name, he was nice to her so she couldn't believe every bad thing The Doctor had told her. She shook the thought off as soon as The Master fell to his knees. Harleen ran to him and knelt by his side and she watched as all the memories occurred.

The sound of the drumming made her right eye twitch slightly with the rhythm. She tried to shake it off as soon as a young girl with blonde hair had blood flowing out of her chest and Harleen put a hand over her mouth. Harleen had learnt a lot about The Master in those few minutes and she felt sorry for him. She had lost her parents and her sister and they were all she had.

She saw the tears of The Master and she wiped them away with her thumbs and she hugged him closely. She looked over to Philip and she shook her head, "D-d-don't kill him... h-he doesn't deserve death! N-no body does!" She felt tears form in her own eyes as she remembered her parent's deaths and her sister's death, a single tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:56 am

The Master was still and motionless as Harley's arms wrapped around him, barely registering the movement. Philip seemed confused at her protective actions but said nothing, awaiting the Master's response. Inside the Master's head, he cursed himself for coming here, and the thought that he deserved death for what he did to his own daughter crossed his mind. He pushed himself up to his feet, resting on Harley, and mouthed thank you to her, too weak to actually speak. After a brief fit of coughing, the Master addressed Philip. "I've been ready to die a long time, but not for you. Not for the Hive. Not until they all burn in hellfire. If you're in contact with them, then you tell them I'm coming for them, and nothing will stop me..." The Master snarled and Philip frowned, disappointed. "You could have made your peace, instead you die in turmoil," it's words echoed throughout the room. The Master scowled, a devilish glint in his eye...
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:46 am

Harleen helped The Master stand up and she slowly stood up too. She gave a small nod and a slight smile at him mouthing thank you to her. She looked towards Philip and glared at him with anger in her eyes, her fists clenching tightly. Her knuckles were going white from how hard she was clenching her fists and she did a small growl at Philip.

Harleen knew that people never deserved to die, even if The Master had done bad things in his time. She did not like it when people were threatened to be killed, especially when the people who are threatened are her friends. "If you want to kill him..." Harleen began speaking as she defensively stood in front of The Master. "You have to kill me first!" She growled as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 am

"I'm not proud of what I've done," The Master admitted, "but every action has a purpose." Philip's eyes shut as the process. "Every action also has a consequence," it stated flatly. The Master felt himself start to shake. Philip was going to tear him apart from the inside out. The Master's eyes scrunched up as he flinched in pain. "Harleen," he managed to get out, "disrupt the energy flow... Block the blue light beam..." Within seconds of finishing his sentence he was on his knees. Philip had ignored the human girl and that was his biggest mistake...
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Harleen looked to The Master and she smiled slightly as he admitted he had done mistakes but as soon as Philip began hurting him, her eyes went wide. "T-the blue light beam...?" She murmured before looking around and seeing the beam, she smirked slightly and she saw a pole by her side she picked it up and thought it would be best to knock the Philip guy out so he wouldn't hurt The Master anymore. She gripped the pole and shouted: "Batter up!" She then swung the pole and whacked Philip's head with it, hoping it would stop him from doing whatever he was doing to The Master.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 pm

"Good girl" the Master grinned, getting back to his feet. Philip blinked, his concentration broken, but soon focused again. "Futile" it stated. "Hardly," The Master retorted, scooping up his jacket and tossing it into the beam, breaking the flow of energy. Philip screamed out, it's skin boiling repulsively. The Master grabbed Harley pulling her into a hug so she couldn't see as the creature burnt vividly into mere ashes. There was a grim satisfaction to the Master's smile as he let go of her, the room now empty save for the two of them. "It's alright, we won. The blue light was only thing sustaining it, re animating it. Without that energy, it was already dead," The Master explained softly. He looked sorrowful at his shredded jacket. "I liked that one," he muttered but then his usual flair returned and he spun to face Harley again, "We should get out of here," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Harleen's eyes widened at Philip's screaming of pain. She dug her head into The Master's chest as she was hugged by him. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to break the urge to look back at the creature. When the screaming stopped and there was ashes to take over Philip's place, Harleen looked up to The Master and smiled at him gently. "I-I know it was..." She said softly back before looking at his shredded jacket she frowned slightly before smiling as she remembered her father used to have the same jacket. She looked to The Master and nodded. "Yeah, let's go. Also, I can lend you a jacket, it is the same as that one. My father used to wear it all the time." Harleen had a sad smile on her face as memories of her childhood ran through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:03 pm

The Master grinned, "then let's get going!" He laughed, taking her hand as he guided her back the way they came, glancing back at her to make sure she was alright. "Harleen, you are a remarkable girl, you know that right?" The Master grinned as they reached the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Harleen smiled and nodded with a giggle. She blushed slightly as he took her hand and she followed him back the way they came. She looked to him and smiled at him gently. When they reached the ladder she blushed bright red and looked away slightly to try and hide it. "I am not as remarkable as you..." She smiled at him before she began climbing up the ladder and glancing back at him with a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:40 pm

The Master resisted the urge to tell her that no-one was as remarkable as he was and instead simply smiled and followed her up the ladder, a grin planted on his face. It hid the intense emotions that had risen from the encounter with Philip, and the guilt of his daughter's death. He pushed those feelings down further and focused on the present, it was the only way to keep on going.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:45 pm

When Harleen reached the top of the ladder she opened the door into the secret room and she smiled happily as she kept the hatch open for The Master to come through. "T-thanks, Master. For today..." She smiled at him gently and waited for him to get all the way up and into the room before she closed the hatch, she went to the bookshelf and put her hand on the book that was needed to turn the bookshelf around to the inside of the small shop. "It was fun today. Well, most of it anyways." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:48 pm

"It was mostly a pleasure," he said with a slight nod of his head. He held open the door to the shop and they stepped outside into the dark street again. It had been a while since they'd gone inside and it was even darker now. It was raining again also. With a slight sigh, the Master shook his head to push the water out. "You live far from here?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Harleen smiled at him gently and she walked out of the shop only to be met by heavy rain and she got drenched in a matter of seconds. "Great..." She mumbled before looking to The Master and she smiled. "Well, I live a house up from this shop actually." She giggled before turning and beginning to walk quickly to her house, she was rushing so she could get dry as quickly as possible. When she reached her house she opened the door with her keys and let The Master in before closing it behind him and she sighed in relief at the warmth of her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road Home   The Road Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Road Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next