Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Interviews of Apples

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interviews of Apples Empty
PostSubject: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:08 pm

The room was buzzing with people everywhere, but none of them seemed to notice Cafrin sitting in the corner of the Cafe. Cafrin had made sure that no one would notice her, she was meeting with a very important person. They had a lot to talk about, and she didn't want anyone to notice her great star sitting across from her.Chase the Doctor around for years, but loose him after he is seen with the most famous companion he has? Cafrin couldn't stop herself from laughing at the thought. "You are probably wondering why I asked you to meet me here." She looked up as her company showed up.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Harleen had heard she was having an interview by some girl named Cafrin and she had to meet up at a Cafe. She entered the Cafe and saw Cafrin sat down at a table in the corner. She walked over to the corner and she sat down across from her. "Yes, I am wondering why." Harleen said with a slight smile. "But, it isn't like I haven't had any interviews before this one. Now is it?" She smirked and giggled at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Cafrin smiled at Harleen before moving to shake her hand. "I am Cafrin Marie, and my dear, this isn't just an interview." Cafrin told her as she ordered a simple Earl Grey tea. "You see, I know of him. I know why you have a gap in your Casting list." Cafrin sat back down and pulled out a pen and pad of paper. "Don't you worry now, I just want to know more about you. So go ahead and treat this like an interview. I just wanted to let you know you don't have to hide anything from me."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Harleen shook Cafrin's hand and she smiled slightly. "Him as in Brax Lythis? Or him as in the magic man in the blue box?" She smirked at Cafrin. "Either one of those two I can talk about freely. But... how can I trust you? Hm?" She tilted her head curiously. "You randomly ask for an interview and are going to ask me questions about the magic man in the blue box and my love interest... how can I trust you exactly?" Harleen smiled a little at herself but sighed slightly, she was getting a little cautious about this Cafrin woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Cafrin smiled at Harleen before answering. "I guess you really have no reason to trust me. Just as I have no reason to trust that you are telling me everything. I only want to start with who you are first, then we'll get into all the fun stuff." Cafrin smiled and hushed as the waiter came back with her tea, paid him, then turned back to Harleen. "I know you like to be called Harley, not Harleen. You traveled with the Doctor for a year or more before coming back. I know you want to trust me, because we've had this conversation before." Cafrin looked down at the pad as she wrote to herself: Harleen doesn't trust me, which is to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:36 am

Harleen sighed and looked to her. "I can tell you a lot about me... well, not the personal stuff that I hate talking about... but other than that I am fine with answering some questions about me." She smiled at Cafrin before blinking and raising an eyebrow in confusion. "W-we've had this conversation before?" "....W-when?" She asked curiously before ordering a glass of Coke Cola and the waiter came back with her drink and she paid him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Cafrin sipped some of her tea, waiting on the waiter to leave before talking again. "Only the trusting one back when you weren't you. I doubt you will remember me, none of his companions ever do." She smiled as she spoke, trying to keep Harley at ease. "Talk to me about your past, before you met the Doctor." Of course she doesn't remember me. I would be surprised if she remembered me at all from that time. Cafrin told herself as she wrote it all down.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:12 pm

"Well, my past was normal really. I had a family, but not anymore... and I don't want to travel down memory lane..." She sighed with a sad look on her face. "But, I became a model when I turned sixteen and well, I also got a job as a detective." She grinned slightly. "My boss or supervisor, or whatever you want to call it... is Braxien Lythis." She said with a soft smile on her face and her eyes seemed to wander around. "I miss him a lot." She murmured sadly and looked down slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:22 pm

"Braxien Lythis, I think I know that name... Not sure about that." Cafrin told her as she wrote in the notebook. "I'm sorry about your family, whatever may have happened to them. Seems you aren't the only companion to have a sad past." She reached over and sipped her tea before realizing it was all gone. "Your boss, this Braxien, what is he like?" She asked before reaching for the hot water to make more.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 pm

"Well, Braxien is a nice guy. Me and him met together a while back and we have met up every so often after a few months but he began undercover work so we have been separated for a while. I have... feelings for him." Harleen couldn't help but smile, she had remembered all the times they went to cafes and restaurants together and even the times they sued UNIT for injuring Brax. The saddest memories of them together was them saying bye to each other before splitting up for months on end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Cafrin worked on making her next cup of tea before looking up at her. "I'm sorry to hear that, must be hard not seeing him. I don't think I would be able to stand not seeing my boss." Cafrin lifted her cup to her mouth before setting it back down. "I guess, I wouldn't be breaking any rules telling you about me. You deserve it." Cafrin sighed before looking Harley in the face. "Harley, I am a member of the Assistance. I have been following the Doctor around on his travels, working to help him with anything and everything without him knowing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews of Apples   Interviews of Apples I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interviews of Apples
Page 1 of 1