Degeneration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Degeneration Empty
PostSubject: Degeneration   Degeneration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm

((This is closed to Harleen Quinn and myself))

The Doctor stood, looming over his TARDIS' control console with a blank, cold, expression slanted across his face. His last adventure witnessed the continued presence of his past incarnations fusing with this incarnation, a life he felt was fleeing before his very eyes. Each time he connected with a future or past incarnation of himself, there was something that pulled them together, either him into a future incarnation or a past into him. A force he could not explain, a force that scared him all the way to his core. What could it be? Is this the end? Do i have a clock? Do all of me have a clock? The Doctor thought to himself before a ding burst from the scanner on the control console, immediately grabbing his attention as he peered over to it, "Harly!!" he called over his shoulder, "I've found it!!".

Reviewing the scanner, The Doctor typed in a few keys on the keyboard before suddenly a planet popped out in front of him, engulfing the entire time rotor in a holographic image. "Hardest planet in the universe to find and we did it! Well...besides Gallifrey..that's a whole different story. Harly! Come look at this!" He began mumbling to himself but stopped as he jerked back to call for his companion before looking back at the image, "Medusa's head my people called it...long since lost for ages".

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Degeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Degeneration   Degeneration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:35 am

Harleen was in her room in the TARDIS before hearing The Doctor call for her, she sighed and slowly found her way back to the console room as she deliberately walked at a slow pace. She heard her name at least five times before she reached the console. Once she did she went to The Doctor's side. "Medusa's head? But isn't that a Greek mythology?" She tilted her head curiously at The Doctor, she didn't think it looked like it. "W-why is it called Medusa's head?" She asked curiously. "...Is there stone people on it?" She asked because of the Medusa mythology where she was able to turn people to stone.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Degeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Degeneration   Degeneration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:58 pm

"No no, it's named Medusa's head because of where is located" The Doctor explained, clicking a button on the keyboard so it rushed back out to get a full view of the Medusa Cascade, "See, there! At the very top of the Medusa Cascade is where it's at. So in other words..the head. Some of my people believed its where the Weeping Angels came from...funny story though, Medusa legend i'l...i'l have to tell you later". The smirk on The Doctors face suddenly dissipated as his hearts began to race, his balance crumbling out from under him until he fell to the ground. With a thud, he hit the ramp flooring of the TARDIS console room and laid there for a few moments before awakening with a headache that roared like an angry ood at him. Sitting up, The Doctor looked over to Harley, "It...it felt like i was..i mean my first...." he paused, "Never mind. Rediscovering Medusa's head is more important..something happened there eons ago..so devastating my own people deemed it gone forever. A myth. I think it's time we find out".

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Degeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Degeneration   Degeneration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Harleen tilted her head curiously at the Medusa Cascade and she blinked at it in confusion before her eyes widened as she turned to The Doctor, seeing him fall to the ramp flooring of the TARDIS. She knelt down by him and shook him lightly before he woke up and sat up and she looked to him. "A-are you alright, Doctor?" She asked with concern in her voice before noticing his strange pause and she sighed, she slowly stood up and reached her hand out to help him stand back up. "Myths are fun to explore." She smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Sponsored content

Degeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Degeneration   Degeneration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Degeneration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: