Hair: Curly Chocolate brown hair
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5”4
Figure:  Thin
Other:  Nope
Clothing: Wears a Blue jacket with Skinny Jeans, Brown boots, Just a red shirt
::Info::
Family: A mother and A Father
Personality: Sofia can be a little bit on the hot headed side. Which is only in certain situations but mainly she’s a bit of a nerd. She doesn’t really talk much has her face in a book sometimes. Goes nowhere without her laptop. She is a bit shy but really jumpy at the same time. She can rant on and on.
She can be fun to be around. But not if you have upset her she will yell at you. Or worst which only happened once when she slapped one of her friends in the face for a reason. She’s a bit of a smart person. (Not using the other word <.< >.>)
Strengths: She’s brave, Smart thinking, Loves the smell of adventure.
Weakness: She’s a bit sassy. Corrects everyone, Can easily drift off in thought.
Dislikes: Being alone, Not knowing, Very tiny places..
Dream:  What keeps her going is that she can choose her own destiny and can be whoever she wants she can do whatever say whatever and just be herself

History: Sofia is 17 years old she lives with her mother and father. Normally is off doing stuff not really at home but she’s been there her whole life who can blame her. When’s she out of the house she usually is at the park reading or just doing something adventurous witch there isn’t really any of that. Sort of boring actually.
When she was 5 or 6 her Aunt died in a car crash which was hard on her but she got over it. She never had brothers or sisters normally aloe but she had her friends. She is a bit of a bookworm well not a bit she’s read like hundreds of books. She believes she is in love with them but people think you can’t love books. But she doesn’t care she loves them.
She was 9 when she read her first chapter book Harry Potter. She is outgoing she loves to run she’s on the track team at her school. She did ballet when she was 10 she hated it she was clumsy so she quit. She never really takes to her mom and dad she doesn’t know why she just doesn’t.  Her parents don’t seem to mind in her eyes.
When she was 15 she got a job at a Coffee place. She was fired for forgetting peoples orders too many times. She even got her 1st laptop at the age of 12 she did almost break it well it broke she got a new one when she was 14. She’s had that one ever since.
HOW DID YOU FIND US?:  Google… But a friend told me about it…

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp; you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
•A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
A raincoat

Sofia breathed this couldn’t be too bad Just think of it like ‘Shadow people’… She thought it was a game she made up when she was little with her friends, “But to the extreme…” she muttered. One wrong move and its game over it’s not just a game. She looked at the pack all of the items except this… Rubber Duck… We’re something she could use. She knew that the Vastha Nerada we’re carnivores which meant they ate meat. She smirked grabbing the chicken leg from the pack. She tore a bit of the meat off. With a flick of her wrist she had thrown it. For it soon to be eaten as soon as it hit the ground.

She grabbed the flashlight chucking another bit of the chicken leg off into the distant shadows. It was once again eaten in seconds. She snapped her fingers when she got an idea she shinned the light on the ground below her Can they turn off lights? She thought hopping this was not true she threw a couple more bits of the chicken meat from the chicken leg off into the distant of the shadows. She carefully stepped into the light the flashlight was permitting. She started walking making sure not to step out of the light. She ripped off more bits of the chicken and threw them like as if The Vastha Nerada we’re just animal’s they could do no harm.

She then without knowing bumped into The Doctor’s shoulder. She backed up and smiled looking up at The Doctor making sure not to step out of the light the streetlamp was making. She looked back at where she stood just moments ago. She had made it alive no game over she had won.

Last edited by Sofia Jean on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sofia Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia Jean   Sofia Jean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:35 pm

You need to fill out the RP example found in the template under how you found us Smile

It's so we know what we are working with RP wise, if you already know how to RP or will need some assistance.

~10th Doctor
Site Owner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sofia Jean
Newb
Newb
Sofia Jean

Sofia Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia Jean   Sofia Jean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Okay edited... Not my best work... But I hope it will do... ^^
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sofia Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia Jean   Sofia Jean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:57 pm

I'm not sure how the raincoat could help with the light, why did it go out? If you plan on doing something like that, you need to give an explanation in your reply. such as 'the rubber of the coat protected the casing of the flashlight long enough to make it across the road towards the Doctor.' or something like that, but you can't just use my example now because I've used it. Try to come up with something of your own. Plus, your example is clinical. Minimal to the least, you didn't give enough reason for us to see what was going on, we know you were trapped, we know you made it to the Doctor. Nothing else. It kind of leaves the reply dry and from my point of view not really much to reply to if I happened to be in a RP with you.

The main thing about this site, is your writing a story of your own creation. But you aren't alone with it, you have people to help you out, but in order for them to help you make the story you see in your head, you have to give them enough detail to work off of in order to add to the story and make it bigger and better.

Sofia Jean
Newb
Newb
Sofia Jean

Sofia Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia Jean   Sofia Jean I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 am

There. Oh and it made me delete my character's photo... Dunno why...
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sofia Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia Jean   Sofia Jean I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Sofia Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia Jean   Sofia Jean I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sofia Jean
Page 1 of 1