HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Katoteku Greenwoods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kingxander123
Newb
Newb

Katoteku Greenwoods Empty
PostSubject: Katoteku Greenwoods   Katoteku Greenwoods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:47 am

Character Name HERE:Katoteku

Species:Ood

::Appearance::
Hair:(Nothing oods Don't have hair)
Eyes:Black
Height:About 5 feet
Figure:Human looking figure
Other:(None)
Clothing:Suit looking thing
(I Couldn't put up a picture so just look up what almost every ood looks like)
::Info::
Family:2 Older Sisters and a twin brother
Personality:Nice, Never really gets mad cuz he is a ood, Goofy and silly, Funny,
Strengths:Enegery. Free Time. Brains
Weakness:Small spaces. and Traveling on Cars. Trains. Planes ECT ECT ECT
Likes:Hats. Lots n Lots of Food! :DHanging out with Friends.
Dislikes:Traveling In trains cars and stuff

Dream:To bring everyone to peace

History:He lived in a nice little house He was kinda a coward but Anyways one day he went in the woods it was dark n Creepy but he went anyways he saw he saw a robot A Cyberman. Katoteku ran but The cyberman grabed katoteku......... They make katoteku a slave but one day him and the other slaves came up with a plan to escape While doing it he was the last one near the exit He heard a voice saying I'm the doctor! He was Pushed out of the place and than while heading home the place blew up He saw the doctor leave and Someone with him head into a small Blue box........... After that day he was Not a coward

HOW DID YOU FIND US?:Looked up Doctor who rp and this came up Very Happy

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Rp Test:He Uses the flashlight to get pass the shadows and get to the doctor helps him but drops the flashlight into the shadows and all we got is a sonic screw driver and a flickering lamp
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Katoteku Greenwoods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katoteku Greenwoods   Katoteku Greenwoods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:03 am

Not Approved.

For one, your history is lacking. We need more details. Details about his childhood, things that were important in his life, how he got to where he is now - that sort of thing. Not to mention that Cybermen don't really have slaves, so that would be something you'd have to elaborate on for it to make sense.

Secondly, your RP sample is a bit off, as well. On this site, we strive to get our members writing at least a paragraph in reply. If you simply replied with that, how would someone else be expected to keep going? They would have no idea where to go with that because nearly nothing was given to them to work off of.

Lastly, you're missing a picture, which is in fact mandatory. I see you stated in there somewhere that you couldn't post one? If you want, I could help with that.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-

Katoteku Greenwoods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: