Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMusic of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_voting_barMusic of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMusic of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_voting_barMusic of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Music of the Spheres Decoded

Go down 
+3
The Rani
Robin
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

(blimey moving fast Razz)

Glancing over at the door when it opened, the Doctor raised an eyebrow at his future incarnation's flashy entrance, complete with an entourage even. "About time you showed up, been trying to get to the bottom of this." He waved vaguely towards the young man with him before walking over and inspecting the group of people that crowded into the room behind the thinner Time Lord, amusement clearly showing on his features. "You've even brought your fanclub too. Think they can even 'elp?" He added over his shoulder, eyebrow raised up while locking eyes with himself, then just as quick, he turned back to attention at the problem at hand. "Righ' then, odd sound, everyone 'eres it and you 'ave no idea what it is." He concluded, hands clapping together before folding themselves behind his back while he rocked back and forth on his heels in thought.

"You 'ave all of the Doctors you can show up to find and figure out what it is. End up with two an' now you'll be telling us what the real problem is, righ' Kate?" The Doctor finally concluded, turning a pointed stare at the woman, head tilted slightly to the side as he looked at her closely. "You 'aven't told us everything, might as well do it now."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 am

Nysil watched when Kate showed up,and nodded at Syra,as he climbed into the helicopter. Most of the passenger were women,was the Doctor some kind of alien Don Juan. As they took off,he saw Syra climbing a fire escape a nearby building quickly. As the helicopter landed,and he followed the crowd to meet the other 'doctor'. He thought in his head,'how can there be two of them?'

Shortly after the helicopter had taken off,Syra was perched in the roof of apartment building,and she spread her wings,as she swan dived off the roof. She caught the wind halfway to the ground,as she arched into the sky. She followed the Helicopter,as she heard her brother trying to process things. She waited till the Helicopter had landed and the blades had stopped. She landed in a crouch postion behind the group,and folded her wings in. She would let The Doctors explain what needed to be explained. She looked at a man with large ears,and wondered what reincarnation he was." He is right,we can not help without all the facts,and the longer this goes on every person on earth is going to fall piece by piece. Plus,no one is booking me any photo shoots because most of my people have been trying to get the music to stop. I am going through supermodel withdrawals,and i need my photo ops again."Nysil said,and Syra slapped her hand to her face,at the last part. She could always leave it to her brother to try and make a joke. He meant well,but to put it bluntly,he would fail as a comedian.

" Nysil,save your witty comments,for when the moment calls for it."Syra said,as she made eye contact with all the girls." We were meant to be here,if we were not,none of us would have left our homes. Something drove us to take that step out that door,mine was a pushy brother."

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Avril rolled her eyes, not quite believing the spikey haired man. He couldn't be the Doctor - the big eared guy was! But then how did he get the TARDIS? And where was the actual Doctor? This made next to no sense - which was just how she liked it. Unable to keep from smirking, she crawled into the helicopter and squished herself against the back, wondering just how bad it would be if she broke anything...

It was a good thing she didn't find out before they landed. Shoving past a few people, she made sure she was one of the first ones out of there. It was too hot in that thing. Was that what it felt like to burn? Nah, probably not. Her eyes immediately caught sight of the leather-wearing Doctor, a grin spreading across her features. She was about to ask the man what he was doing, pretending to be a Doctor and all, but the others' words caught up to her. 'Hold on, there are two of ya? Isn't one enough? And how am I supposed to talk to you? Blimey, it's the 3rd grade all over again..' She grumbled, faintly remembering the year she had to deal with distinguishing between 4 different Tylers. That was no fun at all.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:57 am

Kate nodded, "Right then. Let's get to it shall we?" she asked rhetorically, walking up to the front of the room, "Pull up the constellation" she told one of the young men working on the console. The man nodded and did as she asked, pulling up the Orion constellation on all three of the holographic television screens, "We've pinpointed the origin somewhere in Orion's belt..a signal being broadcast across the stars. Normally things like this would just be covered up without issue..but...its getting worse around the world. There are reports that some people are starting to hear voices within the music...telling them to do things. Murder, steal..well..you get my draft." Kate explained before stopping and looking at both Doctors, "We're at our wits end Doctor. The entire world is going to go completely mad if things do not stop. So we ask you...can you st-". Before Kate could finish, the man at the console stood up, abruptly sending his chair crashing to the ground, "Mum! You might want to see this!" he exclaimed, tabbing the space bar on his screen and pulling up the image of the eye of an Atraxi on the screen.

"The signal" The Atraxi roared, "Earth will stop transmitting the music or will be punished", Kate turned to the screen, "We aren't broadcasting the music if that's what you're saying. We're trying to stop it ourselves" she replied, "Atraxi long range sensors tracked the signal of the music to this planet. This planet must stop transmitting". The Doctor's eyes widened, "Oooh...that's not good" he mumbled, Kate glanced over her shoulder, "What? What's going on?" she asked, "Someones dispursing the signal across the entire universe...scrambling its origin. For the Atraxi it's us...for us it's whatever is located in Orion's belt...it's not a call of sorrow and help...it's a call to war...universal wide war".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:12 am

The Doctor glanced over at himself, eyebrows drawn together in thought at what the man said. "Their technology wouldn't track the signal well anyway, look at it. Fortunately for you lot, we 'ave our TARDIS's." He said brightly, not seeming to realize the insult he just gave them as he turned away from them and tugged on his ear lightly while he thought to himself. "Wouldn't be too 'ard to unscramble the signal. Question I wanna know is if it's even commin from a planet at all." Turning his eyes back over at himself, he locked the older man with a piercing gaze then turned back away while he continued talking, pacing back and forth while he spoke.

"It wouldn' be the first time I found a spaceship transmitting a signal that could be heard across the stars. In fact, that's where they're usually found anyway." Looking up, he let a light groan slip out before rubbing at the back of his head. "And to be 'onest, I don't see why it would even come from a planet at all, now tha' I think about it. So!" Spinning around to look at them again, he clapped his hands and flashed the group a wide grin, slight mischief sparking in his eyes. "I'll jus' go get me TARIDS and look for the signal, yeah? Won't take more than a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:35 pm

" 'oggin' it!" she called back to the Doctor, nearly scrunching her face up against the window. She had never been in the air before, so this was just brilliant. She absently listened to the conversation between the so-called Kate and the Doctor, just then realising how the song was familiar; she'd been hearing it for a year and just last morning it amplified enough that she couldn't hear much else. Pretty soon, they reached the Tower of London, but instead of flying over it, they started to lower themselves, making Esther grip the padding her seat was suited with in fear of landing harshly. Then, her body lurched slightly, probably explaining that they had landed. She was happy to get off, but she really wished she could do it again.

Esther raised her eyebrows at the supermodel, Nostril(she supposed it was from somewhere like Germany) or something. She hadn't seen him before in any of the magazines at the gym; maybe he was a more private model. She looked elsewhere curiously while the Doctor spoke to the Northern man; she was from the North herself, so the accent was somewhat comforting, considering her Northern-accented grandfather died last month, living in his home in Blackpool.

"What, there ar' two Doctors?" Esther asked, appearing randomly next to the redhead; she was positive she had seen her from somewhere. "What do ya mean? I only see one." Assuming she meant something like a twin, she scanned the area, finding nothing. "I don't get it." Just then, a screen of the familiar constellation, Orion's Belt,  popped up and Kate explained that the music was coming from there. A few moments later, the screen changed and all-the-sudden an eyeball started talking(I just assume that they're in their eyeball ships at this point). Esther grimaced, listening to it say the Earth will be punished if the music continues. "'Ey! she shouted at the weird eye on the sceen. "I 'ear it too bub an' I've gotten over it. You jus' shut your...wherever your voice is comin' from and stop whinin', you creepy eyeball."
Back to top Go down
Lea Henderson
Beginner
Beginner
Lea Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Lea hid her surprise at the Doctor's acknowledgement. Huh, so he did remember, she thought. She was quick to take a seat in the helicopter crammed in along with the loud window-seat woman and the strange redhead, among others. The height of the flight was slightly alarming, but she'd never been in a chopper before and it was more fascinating than anything else.The trip seemed to be over too soon, and they landed by the Tower of London.

Of course, the other Doctor with the big ears and leather jacket was probably the weirdest bit. How could they both be the Doctor? She overheard the loud woman ask the redhead the same sort of questions she was thinking of, and figured that she could just wait for someone to give the answers. With the Doctor, you learned quickly not to question things too much.

The eyeball that that Kate woman talked to (what had it called itself, Atassi?) was troubling, as was the Doctor's (the Doctor she knew) response. Universal war. That was very, VERY bad. And now the leather jacket-clad Doctor was going off to his TARDIS. Wait, now there was more than one TARDIS? This whole situation was enough to give anyone a headache.

Lea turned back to the loud woman. "Shouting at the aliens probably won't help," she said. "though that was a good point about its voice. Does it have a mouth, or some other opening...oops, rambling, sorry. Anyway, who are you? I'm Lea."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:20 am

Nysil pouted at Syra,as she sat down,she was not feeling so good. It was probably the whole flying thing,it made the music even louder. She watched Esther and Lea,and wondered where the real transmit was coming from. If was giving a different location for every planet,maybe they should trace where the signal leads,and see where there signal is originating from. Syra looked up from where she had sat down,her eyes both still ice blue. "Can the TARDIS actually find the primary transmission,or would the search throw you to where the relay is coming from."she asked.

Nysil looked towards the one doctor left in the room,since big ears had left. He ran a hand through his hair,and could not think of one funny thing to get the seriousness down to a known freak out level. The freaky eye,was the main thing that told him serious Nysil had to come out. Someone out there wanted to start a war,a universe war,and he wondered if Sakina had felt like this days before her family left thier home planet."My sire,left from a civil war plagued world,and landed here. Whoeever is doing this is extremely smart or they have more than one ship,or transmitter. Could it be maybe the transmitter is where we think they are,placed there years in advance. But if that was true,why now,why not 300 years ago,when there where less here. Could this transmitter been transmitting this whole time,bringing aliens to attack us to stop the music they heard,Nysil stopped to take a breath,of course i could be an extremely good looking senile old man,and this is just mad ramblings,that are just speculations."

Nysil knelt down in front of Syra,and checked her eyes,and relaxed seeing the ice blue looking back at him. he could not deal with an insane Syra and the music in his head. He was lucky he had already fed before this all started happening. Maybe he should wait till big ears came back with his readings,and see what they could do to help.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:25 am

Kate stared at the eye of the Atraxi on the screen along with Osgood before The Ninth Doctor began his way out of the room and she quickly turned to him, "Doctor! We need that information as quickly as possible. We can handle things here..". The Doctor turned to his previous incarnation, "Take Nysil and Syra with you" he told him, "They can help if it is a ship like we think...especially if you can't make it back" he sniffed. Kate turned to The Tenth Doctor, "I'm guessing you have a plan for keeping the Atraxi at bay then?" she asked him, The Tenth Doctor chuckled, "I really never have a plan. Tends to just work itself out i guess...but! What i can do is try and lower the level of the music just a tad bit..keep people from going completely mad and make the Atraxi think we are in the process of getting it cleared.". Jetting over to the center control console, The Tenth Doctor madly began activating switches and buttons, "I will need to activate surrounding radio towers manually with this signal" he stopped as he held up his sonic screwdriver and activated it.

"The sound of the sonic in the background will numb down the noise level of the music" The Doctor explained, turning his attention to Leah, Esther and Robin, "Someone has to be here with the sonic to transmit the sonic frequency while others at the exact same time tab into the radio tower, converting them to pick up the frequency then send it out". Osgood glanced over to Kate and paused for a moment before taking a step forward, "I've studied the sonic screwdriver specs enough to know how to work it. I can stay here and work the frequency" she said introducing herself into the solution. The Doctor smiled at Osgood's proposal, "Good" he exclaimed, tossing his sonic to Osgood before dashing over to Leah, Esther and Robin, "Alright then. There's three radio towers in the general area around the tower of London, they have to be activated at the exact same time...i can't do them all by myself so i will need some help. So who's ready to Allons-y?".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music of the Spheres Decoded
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2