Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren)   Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm

((Fixed))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren)   Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:11 am

((Syd? I'd just like to let you know you're cutting it dangerously close to the post length limit. Just remember to write at least a paragraph, okay? If people are having trouble replying, it might just mean you need to put more attention to detail into your replies. Ex:

Sydney walked to the store. (x)
Sydney crossed her arms, rubbing them to keep her warm on the frosty walk to the cafe.

See what I mean? Now you know it's cold, too. And you could take THAT further if you wanted to show how if she didn't mind, or if it bothered her, but you know, don't want run on sentences either. But you get it, yeah? 

And then for Brax: I don't know what's going on in the RP, atm, but just for the record, if an RP feels like it's finished, then it probably is. It's easier to start a new one when you're done if the other person is finding it hard to reply, okay? *justincasecauseidontreallyknowbutitlookedlikeitsoyeah* >.>))

Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren)   Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:50 pm

((Alright. We start another one. How does that sound?))

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren)   Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:57 pm

((OK. You start the new one since I started this one))
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren)   Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:57 pm

((Sure!))

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren)   Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the past (Closed to Brax/ Darren)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3