Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Just A Warning I_vote_lcapJust A Warning I_voting_barJust A Warning I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Just A Warning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just A Warning Empty
PostSubject: Just A Warning   Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:39 pm

For those I happen to currently be in RP's with, and those who are concerned. I have been putting in extra shifts at work for Graduation and stuff, have musical practices, and school. With everything thrown together, I have found that I am less able to log into the site as often as I was.

I will still try to be here at least once a day, but I can't promise that fully. If I am in an RP with you, I may have to reply later than you may wish, and I apologize. I hope you all the best, and wish you all a great RPing experience.

Bailey
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Just A Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Warning   Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm

It's alright, you don't need to feel like you must be here every day if you have that much on your plate. I personally feel that you should do what you feel comfortable with and if getting on everyday is comfortable, then go for it, but you shouldn't have to try and shove it all in one day unless you want to.  I'm sorry if we(someone) have been pestering you about being slow and you are being overwhelmed with this, because I don't wish that onto you. :) I hope you are in good cheer during these busy times!

Ezzi
Back to top Go down

Just A Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Warning   Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Thank you Esther. I'm back now after a long wait. Cant wait to RP with everyone again
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Just A Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Warning   Just A Warning I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Life is more important Bailey, go get what you need to get done and when ever you need some place to come relax and hang out with friends, you know where to go Smile.

Heck, sometimes i can't come on here because i so much to get done so i understand. We all understand
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Just A Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Warning   Just A Warning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Introductions :: Good Bye's-
Jump to: