Please Log In or Register to enter Smile

Doctor Who RP

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just A Warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Just A Warning   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:39 pm

For those I happen to currently be in RP's with, and those who are concerned. I have been putting in extra shifts at work for Graduation and stuff, have musical practices, and school. With everything thrown together, I have found that I am less able to log into the site as often as I was.

I will still try to be here at least once a day, but I can't promise that fully. If I am in an RP with you, I may have to reply later than you may wish, and I apologize. I hope you all the best, and wish you all a great RPing experience.

Bailey
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Just A Warning   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm

It's alright, you don't need to feel like you must be here every day if you have that much on your plate. I personally feel that you should do what you feel comfortable with and if getting on everyday is comfortable, then go for it, but you shouldn't have to try and shove it all in one day unless you want to.  I'm sorry if we(someone) have been pestering you about being slow and you are being overwhelmed with this, because I don't wish that onto you. :) I hope you are in good cheer during these busy times!

Ezzi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Warning   Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Thank you Esther. I'm back now after a long wait. Cant wait to RP with everyone again
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Just A Warning   Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Life is more important Bailey, go get what you need to get done and when ever you need some place to come relax and hang out with friends, you know where to go Smile.

Heck, sometimes i can't come on here because i so much to get done so i understand. We all understand

Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Warning   

Back to top Go down

Just A Warning
Page 1 of 1