Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Alison Parks I_vote_lcapAlison Parks I_voting_barAlison Parks I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Alison Parks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alison Parks
Newb
Newb

Alison Parks Empty
PostSubject: Alison Parks   Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Species: Human.
Occupation: Waitress at her parents' restaraunt, but currently in law school.

::Appearance::
Hair:loose curly long blonde hair just above her stomach.
Eyes: denim blue.
Height: 5"5.
Figure: She's very curvy, and she usually hides it when she can. She's sort of uncomfortable with it, despite how many people tell her how pretty she is for her age.
Other: small nose piercing in right nostril, multiple ear piercings (standard lobe both ears, conch left ear, cartilage in right ear, rook in right ear and forward helix in both).
Clothing: She usually wears various washes of skinny jeans, and band merch. Alison occasionally wears a black leather jacket over a white tank top with black jeans and combat boots. Depends how she's feeling.
::Info::
Family: Her parents live a few blocks away above their restaurant, while Alison moved out into her own flat when she was nineteen.
Personality: Alison is a very caring person, but also a strong woman. She has a dry sense of humor which most people get a kick out of. She's very personable, which comes with being a waitress. She helps everyone and anyone, which is why so many people go to her for things.
Strengths: Despite her build and stature, she's physically fit. Alison is also a quick thinker, which gets her out of sticky situations.
Weaknesses: Because she's a quick thinker, her solutions for things may or may not be as rational as they should.
Likes: She loves going to new places, and all sorts of travel.
Dislikes: Although being an avid traveler, she doesn't like being away from home for too long.

Dream: N/A
History: Alison was born in 1991 in Blackpool, and she was an only child. She was good in school, got good marks and didn't cause a lot of trouble. When she was a teenager, she continued her reputation in school, became head girl and was top in her year. She had a few boyfriends here and there, but none all that serious.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Explain how you came across our website. I typed "doctor who rp" in google and clicked "I'm feeling lucky" and here I am.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp; you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

-A carrot
-The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
-A chicken leg
-A flashlight
-Box of matches
-A rubber duck
-A raincoat

Alison was walking down the street back to her flat after her shift and the restaurant, headphones in and music loud. While going to change her song, she noticed something strange. The streetlamp in front of her had two shadows. That was odd. The lamp flickered, and went out. Silently cursing to herself, she took off her pack and dug around for a flashlight. When she found it, she turned it on and checked her own shadow. Still one. She sighed with relief, and crossed the street.

When she did, she saw a man fumbling in his pockets. As she got closer, she heard him mumbling to himself.

"Bow tie, cool. Sonic, still missing. It has to be somewhere, I know I didn't leave it in the TARDIS.." he said.

"You alright, mate?" she asked. The man jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Where did you get that torch?" he asked.

"In my pack. I've got loads of odd things in here," she said.

The man turned to her and began walking. "Enough chat. This place is filled with Vashta Nerada. Let me see your pack,"

Without question, Alison handed it to him, and he look through it. When he found something of use, he gave the pack back to her and grinned. "You had my sonic!" he said.

"Your what?"

"My sonic screwdriver. What's your name?"

"Alison Parks," she said, skeptical.

"Okay, Alison Parks. I'm the Doctor. Now follow me!"

The man who called himself the Doctor took off running. Intrigued, Alison followed.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Alison Parks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alison Parks   Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a good start but there are a few things I need you to look at before I can approve it.
1) you need a picture, if you're having trouble uploading it to the thread, just post a link, or set as your profile picture
2) Your history needs a bit more depth: Did you go to college? Have you ever encountered any aliens or monsters? that kind of thing. You might want to reconsider your dream field as part of that
3) most importantly, You need to retry your rp sample because we do not allow godmodding here. You controlled the Doctor, who is not your character and so is not allowed. Please edit or redo that

After that, I think you're good to go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alison Parks
Newb
Newb

Alison Parks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alison Parks   Alison Parks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Oh, okay. Sorry about that then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alison Parks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alison Parks   Alison Parks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alison Parks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: