Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_vote_lcapSonya's Journal entry #3 I_voting_barSonya's Journal entry #3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_vote_lcapSonya's Journal entry #3 I_voting_barSonya's Journal entry #3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sonya's Journal entry #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sonya's Journal entry #3 Empty
PostSubject: Sonya's Journal entry #3   Sonya's Journal entry #3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:35 pm

'When the blazing sun is gone,'
Running running, shining silver trees, searching for a place to hide. Footsteps behind, the sounds of sea ahead. Jump or be caught, the decision hanging in a frightened mind. Childlike gasps for breath, arms swinging, legs pumping, trying to avoid, evade those that chase, only so long before hearts try to burst.

'When the nothing shines upon,'
Stopped, standing on the edge of a cliff, trying to breathe, trying to keep the tears from falling. A voice from behind, angry, frightened, worried. Fear for the child, the small one caused pain, terror and death. No place for them, no place anywhere for destruction incarnate. Death hanging over heads of those nearby, any chance, any moment could mean instant horror and pain. Keep away, keep away.

'Then you show your little light,'
Banished, left on Earth with no one to care for, no one to hold, no one to comfort. Cold, alone, without hope. Turned into a home, children all around, all looking empty, no life at all. No danger here other than themselves. So much horror in their own minds, none could match, none could see what happened. Forget it, forget everything, forget the mind, lock away the memories and thoughts, reborn anew.

'Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.'
Darkness closing in, screams in the night, so scared, so alone, no one left, no one there. Where? Where is the loving arms, where are the words to comfort. Cannot sleep, cannot eat, the emptiness sets in. Soul shattering more, into nothing, leaving small pieces behind, poking holes in the heart, making it bleed, making the tears burn like fire, blood boiling, throat raw. No more, no more.

'When the blazing sun is gone,
I wait no more for the dawn,
My soul burns hot with a light,
That will not let wings take flight.'
Back to top Go down

Sonya's Journal entry #3
Page 1 of 1