The Two TimeLords

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:48 pm

(( Candalynne & Theta ONLY ))

It had been a long ride for the past few days and now Candalynne's TARDIS was swirling around the vortex, once again. Candalynne, the person-who-should-be-the-pilot-who-really-isn't, was napping on her red couch beside the console, while the hologram of Candalynne's mother (look-a-like), was controlling the TARDIS through the vortex while the so called pilot, Candalynne, was sleeping the most sleep she had had in the past two weeks.

Candalynne's TARDIS was set to land on Earth in London, the year on the planet Earth was 2014 and the time period was roughly summer time; the time was 8:30AM and a lot of people were out and about buying ice creams and other things to keep cool through the heat wave.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Candy's TARDIS wasn't alone in the time vortex. Theta Sigma just happened to coming from the very same destination that Candy was going to; London, 2014. He span around his control panel with a flourish, moving glowing blue hologram screens all about as he piloted his TARDIS off of Earth.

"Next stop, Rhea!" his TARDIS hummed "Yes, I know we've been there before, but we haven't been there in 1392 before! I heard that's the year that they first got an Agreel...into...space..."

Theta trailed off, looking over at one of the screens with a look of shock on his face. Circular Gallifreyan swirled about, showing readings that he hadn't seen in a long time... namely, the readings of another TARDIS nearby. And to make it even more shocking, it wasn't the readings of a Type 40 TARDIS, like the Doctor's. This was a TARDIS he had never seen before...

Kicking himself into action, the young, 81 year old Timelord pulled the navigation screen towards himself and started to frantically adjust their course to follow the other TARDIS.

On Earth, both TARDISES materialized only several yards from each other, Theta's a little bit after Candy's. He flung the doors of his TARDIS open, eyes widening at the sight of the other TARDIS there. It took the form of a Police Public Call Box, just like the Doctor's, but still, the readings had said...

Wanting to make sure that his scanners hadn't lied, Theta whipped out his sonic screwdriver, circling the other's time capsule, scanning as he went.

Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Candalynne heard the normal chime the TARDIS would make once it had landed and she smiled as she woke up and slowly stretched and yawned as she got up off the couch from her nap. She went to the mirror in the large console room and she fixed herself up, put on some Earthly, pretty makeup on and put her hair up in the normal hairstyle she had it in.

She popped on her big, nerdy-looking glasses and she put on her favourite, blue, denim jacket and she went down her console's walkway and she opened one of the doors and looked out to see a random man circling her TARDIS with a sonic device. She giggled and smiled. "Oh hello there." She said it in Gallifreyan to deliberately get the man's attention.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Theta gaped at the woman.

"Y-you know Gallifreyan!" he repeated the phrase several more times in his native language, still unable to believe it. It had been so long since he had heard Gallifreyan from a mouth that wasn't his own, and wow was it a relief! A grin slowly spread across his face, and he greeted the Timelady back in the same dialect.

"Hello there! It isn't often that I meet a new Timelord, seeing that they're all...well, they're all gone" he frowned and shook his head, putting the depressing thought out of mind. He had long since accepted that fact "My name is Theta Sigma; yours is?"

((green is English, and red is Gallifreyan :3))

Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Candalynne looked at the man and she giggled. "Of course I know Gallifreyan!" She said in Gallifreyan, again, and she smiled at him gently, she slowly stepped out her TARDIS and shut the door behind her. She locked it with her TARDIS key and she popped it in her pocket. She bowed her head and smiled at the man whom she knew as Theta Sigma. "Hello Theta, it is a pleasure to meet you!" She grinned at him before the mentioning of the Timelords being gone and her grin went into a weak smile. "I am Candalynne Ariella, also known as The Whisperer by the Humans and those I help."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Theta blinked in shock, face contorting into a look of surprise. That name sounded familiar...now where had he heard it? Candalynne... he knew he heard that name before... he studied the other's face thoughtfully.

"I can't shake the feeling that I know you..." the looking-to-be 25 year-old ran a hand through his hair frustratedly "Ugh, why does your name sound so familiar?!?"

Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Candalynne noticed his face looked like one full of surprise. She blinked and tilted her head and did a cute smile. "I definitely don't know you. Theta Sigma is not a name I have heard of before... sorry." She bowed her head politely and apologetically, she always was a polite person who would always bow her head in a respectful and polite way. "My name may be familiar to you but I am unsure of who you are. Did you go to the same classes as me at the academy?" She tilted her head slightly in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Theta paced back and forth, clicking his fingers as he tried to remember.

"Maybe...but..." his eyes lit up in recognition as he remembered the name. Candalynne. Candy. Candy.

"Rassilon, you're Candy" Theta breathed. He hadn't seen her in forever! The two used to be fairly close friends, though not quite as close as Thet was with his best friend, Koschi. The last time he had seen the Timelady was when they were 11... their class had been studying the atmosphere up on the top of the Mountain of Solitude, when she had gotten too close to the edge and tripped. They found her later on at the bottom of the mountain, broken and as dead as a rock, probably having hit too many things on the way down to regenerate properly.

But...now, here was Candy, alive and well, though obviously in a different regeneration cycle than her first. He had to remind himself that this was this universe's Candy... there was no telling what the timeline here had been like.

Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Candalynne watched Theta pace back and forth before she smiled at him and she giggled. "I am Candy, yes." She said with a small smirk, she crossed her arms and tilted her head curiously. "Hmmm... did you know a guy named Koschei... or The Master...? Gosh, he chose a stupid title." She murmured the last part while rubbing the back of her head. "Oh Rassilon, I miss him a lot." She sighed before looking to Theta. "You look like you are staring at a ghost." She chuckled a little, at herself mostly.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:26 am

Theta chuckled, feeling the irony.

"Oh...you don't know the half of it"
guessing this conversation was going to last a while, Theta backed up a few steps and leaned against his TARDIS, which was much more comfortable than standing. The luminescent green doors glowed a little brighter at his touch.

"But yeah, I know Koschei. We were best friends back at the Prydonian Academy. I also know The Master, unfortunately. You might already know this, but he's a real nut job in this universe; he's always complaining about drums or whatever it was. He's a lunatic and a murder. Even with all the Timelords dead, I once found him trying to destroy another Timelord and his TARDIS. The Master doesn't even deserve to be called Koschei anymore" Throughout his speech, Theta's tone became darker and darker, until he was spitting the words out as if they were fire in his mouth. He tried to calm down by taking a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened his eyes again, they lacked the fire that had building up as he talked about his old friend, back to their clear and innocent blue.
"But you knew him? How close were you two?"

Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:31 am

Candalynne lent against her own TARDIS and it made a small groaning sound in approval from the touch. Candalynne listened to Theta and she looked down a little, she knew exactly what he meant. "Drums, yes. They were something Koschei complained about a lot. But it was because of the Untempered Schism, it messed him up..." She sighed. "People would accept it, people would run away... people would even go mad because of that stupid thing." She spat out the word 'stupid' before sighing.

"Me and Koschei were the best of friends, me and The Doctor were also the best of friends. Although, me and the Doctor were a lot closer, almost like family... or, almost like... whatever Earthlings call that relationship thing between males and females." She sighed in annoyance because she couldn't quite put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:42 am

Theta flushed a bright pink. Him and Candy were almost a couple? Well, granted, it was the Doctor and this Universe's Candy that this happened to, not him and his universe's Candy...but it was still fairly awkward.

((short posts for the win wooo!))

Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:46 am

[[ Haha woo! XD ]]

Candalynne looked at Theta and then her eyes widened slowly in realization, "...I said that last bit out loud, didn't I?" She hit her head and paced around her TARDIS while hitting her head. "Such a stupid idiot! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She growled at herself before calming down, almost immediately, and she looked to Theta. "Please, try and forget what I said! H-h-he doesn't know the feelings I have for him, alright? He probably doesn't like me the same way anyways..." She looked down and lent against her TARDIS and crossed her arms, almost hugging herself.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:59 am

Theta laughed at Candy's reaction, holding up his hands in surrender and shaking his head.

"Relax! Relax! No need to sick a memory worm on me; I won't tell him if you don't want me to" he laughed some more, wiping a few stray tears out of his eyes with his thumb and in turn wiping his thumb on his jeans.

"Anyways, that was probably a while ago, right? You can never be sure with time travel, but whenever I see him he seems to be around 1000 or something. I doubt that a crush from so long ago would make much of a difference" he shrugged, smiling playfully "You sure you don't want me to tell him...?"

Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:04 am

Candalynne looked at Theta with her blank expression before she sighed at his laughing. She then listened to him and nodded, "Me and him are... if I remember, only a year apart in age... but then again, even I have forgotten how old I am." She sighed and her shoulders drooped. She looked to Theta and did a small glare at him before shaking it off. "I am sure I don't want you to... if you did it could change the relationship we already have... besides, I haven't seem him in roughly a month... so I am a lost cause when it comes to getting with him..."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 am

Theta looked on helplessly. He had never been good dealing with emotional situations... especially not with lovesick timeladies that happened to have a major crush on the Doctor. And not to mention said timelady was a long-dead friend that's who knows how many hundreds of years older than him.

"I don't know what to tell you; I'm not exactly the right guy to go to for this sort of thing. Maybe you should look in an advice column or something...?"

Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:15 am

Candalynne sighed and looked to Theta. "An advice column? What is this 'advice column' you speak of?" She tilted her head curiously before her TARDIS chimed and she giggled, "Oh one of them! They are useless though." She looked to Theta. "Anyways, Theta, I am glad I met you, you seem very nice." She smiled at him gently and patted his head. "Oh! Would you like to come inside and see the interior of my TARDIS?" She asked curiously with a smile, she clicked her fingers and the doors swung open, the walkway to the console lit up light blue and the woman in the console looked towards Theta and narrowed her eyes at him cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Two TimeLords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two TimeLords   The Two TimeLords I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two TimeLords
Page 1 of 1