Martha Jones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Martha Jones Empty
PostSubject: Martha Jones   Martha Jones I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:02 pm

BEFORE I BEGIN I SHALL INFORM YOU ALL I’M GETTING RID OF FERADA!  Just pretend she never happened because I didn’t do much with her any way Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Martha Jones

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Black hair down to her shoulder blade but is normally put up in a slick ponytail.
Eyes: Dark brown, practically black
Height: 5'2"
Figure: Average, athletic size and muscle portion.
Other: Tattoo on her right arm of a butterfly
Clothing: Most days, Martha is found in the black UNIT uniform with a pistol on her hip.  On days off she wears some of her older clothing: jeans, sneakers, blouses, and her red, leather jacket.  She only wears jewelry (such as earrings and necklaces) on special occasions.

::Info::
Family: Francine Jones (mother), Clive Jones (father), Tish Jones (sister), Leo Jones (brother), Keisha Jones (neice)
Personality: Martha is a very kind and caring soul. Whether you are human or alien, she will help you if there's a way. But don't think she's all love and affection, she has been known to kill and get things done if that's the path a situation leads her. She has loads of self-respect, determination, ambition, and she lacks naivety ever since she travelled with the Doctor. Strong-willed and headstrong, Martha was the perfect person to join UNIT (well, that and the fact she had extra terrestrial experience).
Strengths: independent, intelligent, good with a gun, and compassionate
Weakness: her feelings for the Doctor, her family, jealousy, and compassion
Dislikes: being in an out-of-hand situation, and the Master
Dream: To keep Earth safe from the nth harms both in and out of its atmosphere. It also wouldn't hurt to go on one last trip to space.

History:
Martha Jones met the Doctor as John Smith, a patient at the Royal Hope Hospital on London. She caught his eye as a potential companion when she showed her analytical skills by pointing out 'the air would have been sucked out' when the hospital was transported to the moon thanks to the Judoon. After that day (and the fact she saved the Doctor's, a complete stranger's, life with her last breath), she was graced with a trip in the TARDIS.

Martha and the Doctor went on many 'one more trips' which would include a blast to the past to see Shakespeare and defeat Carrionites; a trip to New New York which ended up being her kidnapped and sitting in a long line of traffic (and witnessing the Face of Bo's dead); a trip to Hooverville to foil the plans of the Cult of Skaro; and going to observe Professor Richard Lazarus' experiment, only for that trip to end in another scramble to stop 'an evil force'.

After finally being done with 'one last trips', Martha demanded the Doctor make her a full time companion if he wanted her to stick around.. so he did. With her new title, she went on to travel through space, stopping a crew from harvesting from a living sun, working in the 1960's when a weeping angel sent her and the Doctor back in time, and she even went through the tough job of watching over a human John Smith when the family of blood were searching for his Time Lord power. The latter was very draining and even to this day she'd rather not think about it.

Though travelling in the TARDIS was the most exciting thing to ever happen to her, she gave it up completely after "the year that never was". It drained her, changed her, and she couldn't go on with the Doctor since she recognized their relationship as an abuse one. Instead, the two parted ways and Martha joined UNIT after being offered a job.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Oh YOU know ;D

((I didn’t think I needed to give an RP sample since I’m a veteran but if this is required I will complete it))

Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Martha Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha Jones   Martha Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

^^ Wooop <3 We gots a Martha!

((And no, you don't have to do the RP for secondaries. Well.. You get it.))

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-

Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Martha Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha Jones   Martha Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:04 am

Glad to have you back Kenneh!! Very Happy

Yay a Martha!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Martha Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha Jones   Martha Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:38 am

*flails like a lunatic* YAYAYAYAY! Operation "Kenny tries to play a canon character accurately for the first time" is a go!

Glad to be back, Waffle Very Happy

Sponsored content

Martha Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martha Jones   Martha Jones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martha Jones
Page 1 of 1