Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Emergence Event  I_vote_lcapEmergence Event  I_voting_barEmergence Event  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Emergence Event  I_vote_lcapEmergence Event  I_voting_barEmergence Event  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Emergence Event

Go down 
+2
Brax
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:47 am

((Please review the Sign Up Page for reminders on posting rules and who is allowed in. All who signed up are allowed in. NO OTHERS. IF YOU DID NOT SIGN UP YOU CANNOT POST.

BE SURE TO READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE POSTING. MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE VOW OF ACTIVITY))

As of now, the Event has begun

The city of London emerged through smoke and flames that roared from a fallen tower in the center marketplace. In the middle stood the mad man, the culprit for the crime, Abaddon, his eyes dancing around the edges of the marketplace and at the Silents as they paced around and watched. "Face me!!!!!" Abaddon roared, "Doctor! Face me!!!!! Face the crimes you have committed! No more running away! No more clever tricks! No more!! Face me!!!". His roars echoed the buildings, reaching the ears of everyone within range, especially those who flee away from, tears rushing down each of their faces that were trickled with fear. From a monitor, The Doctor watched. His eyes and face emotionless with a cold glare as he watched the man; Kate Stewert and Osgood at his side.

"Doctor, what are we going to do?" Kate asked The Doctor, hoping, praying he had a solution or at the very least an answer, "This man has the capability of destroying this entire city! We must stop him! The United Nations has been warned and are deliberating now...if you don't think of something soon and quick then we are at war Doctor.". "What does he call himself?" The Doctor finally asked, "He...he calls himself Abaddon" Kate replied, "What does it mean?". The Doctor sighed and lowered his head, "Throughout my lives i have been promoted as a hero...." he began, "Saving countless lives...never stopping..never staying for a thank you. But it's wrong...i've messed up more than i've saved. I tried..i really did..i tried..but his people were one of the first i couldn't save. There's always someone.". Osgood lowered her head, along with Kate before The Doctor turned around, "It's my past coming back to haunt me. Something i've been running from my whole life. And i must face it".

"Face me Doctor or another dies!" Abaddon proclaimed once more, "This entire world will burn before your eyes just like your planet! I have seen the future! I have seen what there is to be! And this world....this puny world is not in it". Looking over his shoulder, Abaddon untied two grenades and chucked them into two lining market stores, causing them to explode almost immediately, "You won't come out?! Fine! Then you can watch them burn!" he exclaimed before tossing yet another grenade. The Doctor spun around to the screen, widened eyes filling with tears he watched, "No.." he hissed, "Face me!!!" Abaddon proclaimed once more through the screen speakers, his voice echoing inside of The Doctors mind. This is it....this is the moment...this is the time.

One shall rise...one shall fall
a sainted physician, a hero to us all
They must face the end and the dark presence
A time that shall mark the end and his emergence
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Darren, was a far few streets away, placed on his aviators and looked around, paying for the last of his burger, it smelt rather delicious. He could hear a commotion and simply started walking over, one hand in his pocket and the other holding the burger.

When he rounded the corner, Darren was rather…surprised but wasn't enough to drop the food that he had left forgotten in his hand. People and hidden aliens alike fled the chaotic inferno and the apparent cause of it was a single, ranting lunatic. He cocked his head in confusion, someone's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today...

There was a safer option that was available, but Darren could sense someone stepping on his 'turf' and it sparked the smallest sense of protectiveness over this area. A grenade flew over the top of his head, Darren was quick enough to dive away from the shop before it exploded and exhaled shards of glass and brick.

With all the chaos that was surrounding the area, Darren got out his trusty knife. Not one person or alien had noticed…which was a change, as they were more focused on the madman in the middle. People had gotten in his way, raising his anger levels significantly. Darren dealt with those that had gotten in his way, either a clean stab to the torso or a piercing into the carotid artery. There was no time to be creative with the kills, no time to enjoy them but finally, he had gotten close enough to the raving man.

"Rather nice…weather we're having here…" Darren said, his grin menacing and the blade reflecting all the orange hues from the flames.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 pm

((BUMP! WHERE IS EVERYONE?!))
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 am

((GUYS?? EVENT STARTED C'MON!!))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 am

Robin growled under her breath, slowly peeking her eyes open. All she was asking for was a little peace, was that too hard? Just for 10 minutes. Maybe even long enough to fall asleep. That would be brilliant, right now. Instead, what does she get? A face-full of debris. Yelping in surprise, she toppled back onto the concrete of the alley she lurked in, frantically brushing at her face before realizing it was just a little bit of rock and she was fine. A little bump was probably going to form on her forehead, but she was fine. With an exasperated sigh, she pushed herself to her feet and peeked her head out from her hiding place. What was going on this time? Would it be another game of "Is it worth it for the Doctor to come or not?" He didn't care much for domestic terrorism, did he? 

As soon as the words reached her ears, she started to think he might just be here after all. Unless, of course, this was a man who was very angry about, oh, a messed-up plastic surgery or something. Never know, it could happen. For a moment, she found herself caught up in watching the debris fly around, almost like a steady rain of pebbles and chunks of rock. In all that mess, she never noticed the grenade, which floated along until it hit the bookshop a few buildings down. 

The noise caught her off guard more than anything, and luckily warned her in just enough time to cover her head. Alright, this time there's not enough time to be waiting around for a blue box to appear in all the rubble. They were in trouble now. Cautiously stepping out onto the sidewalk, she tried to gain an idea of where the attacker was. It would have been easier if she wasn't being bowled over every two seconds. Note to self - don't stand in the way of panicking civilians. The road wasn't safe, either, with the cars sliding about like that. Gosh, did no one know how to keep calm? She thought this was Britain. Now, where's all that obnoxious shouting coming from? That'd be a good place to start, yeah?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:54 pm

((Alright guys. Since you two are the only ones that have replied, we will just go from here. If the others come on and start then good, if they don't then oh well. I really want this Event done so i can get Abaddon in some RP's))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Abaddon peered over to the approaching man, his eyes low as they glared at him, scrutizing Darren up and down before he finally spoke, "And who are you?". Turning to Darren, Abaddon walked over to him, pacing around him once he got close to him, "This is my time of emergence and here you are...interrupting it. Do you even know who i am? What thi-". Suddenly Abaddon was cut off by a voice, calling from the left of the two men, "Abaddon" the voice said. Abaddon peered over to the voice, connecting to The Doctor who stood in the center of a small group consisting of Osgood, Kate Stewart and a few UNIT guards.

Abaddon smirked, relishing the moment of seeing The Doctor for the first time since him and Susan aided in destroying his planet, "Doctor.." he hissed, a menacing grin emerging on his face. "Why are you here?" The Doctor asked, "Do you really need to ask?! I watched my planet burn..i walked across the ashes of my people after you left it to die...all of them to die. I have waited Doctor...listening to his plans and wisdom all this time...taking down the people who deem you a god across the universe until it brought me here. Your favorite planet....i am here Doctor...for my revenge". The Doctor stepped forward, glaring down Abaddon, "Who? Who have you been talking to?" he asked him, Abaddon's smile widened, "You".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:56 pm

(Sorry my internet's been STUPID!)

Sonya stood off to the side, her eyes flickering around the area repeatedly, trying to decide the best time to step into the argument with a scowl planted across her face. Honestly, the idiot couldn't keep his mouth shut at all, snapping at her over the phone even. Flicking her eyes between Abaddon and the Doctor, she tilted her head idly, listening to the conversation between the two of them. "I wouldn't call him a god." She finally called out from where she stood, eyes shining crimson in the odd lighting while she stepped forward, casting aside any pretense she had of being the Sonya the Doctor knew and completely letting herself show. "Not even a vengeful one even... He's a pushover, always falling for the weak, teaming up with them because of their 'superior minds'..." Sonya mocked, lifting her hands in the air to make quotes, eyes rolling skyward.

Stopping beside Abaddon, she turned to look at him, fury reflecting from her eyes. "You and I need to have a chat about your impatience, completely ruined anything I could do. Honestly, it wouldn't have taken more than ten minutes to sabotage the TARDIS, but no, you had to go and blow the Tower up already." She snapped, arms folding across her chest before turning to look back over at the Doctor, a smirk planting itself across her lips. Looking the Time Lord up and down, she shook her head in mock amusement. "Honestly, you ought to listen to your gut instinct more often. You knew something was wrong, but chose not to say anything at all. Shame, Doctor. She was fairly close to calling out to you, if you had said anything, she might have gotten through."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:12 pm

"You've been talking to me?" Thirteen yelled at Abaddon, from about 5 meters away. A freshly used vortex manipulator on his wrist, The Doctor peered at Abaddon. A face he'd long forgotten. A face that he strived to forget within his past 13,000 years. Abaddon's face was a constant reminder of The Doctor's failure. "That's funny, I don't remember sitting down and having a nice chat with you." The Doctor remarked. "Either way," Thirteen steps forward a little bit. "Grenades? I've come to expect better of you Abaddon. You disappoint me. Using these silly human weapons? These aren't even enough to kill a wounded Dalek!" The ruins of what was once a nice and peaceful place, was now crumbling down before them. Thirteen just came from about 370 years in the future of Earth. It was more or less alright. He was testing Abaddon, waiting for him to snap. When he snaps, he'll be vulnerable. Now all that was left was to survive that long.
Sonic Screwdriver at the ready, The Doctor was ready in case anything went bad. Him and 10 would have to deal with this quick, or else many could die, if not already. "And as for you," he turns to Sonya. "We really don't have time for you to go insane, murder crazy, and just plain rude. Can't be rude AND not ginger, you're either nice and not ginger, or rude and ginger. So pick one. But now isn't the time to mock me. So don't." The Doctor rambles before going back to Abbadon.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Abaddon groaned, hating the emergence of yet another Doctor and the annoying red haired woman who currently stood beside him, "As the humans on this planet say....shut up" he hissed in the direction of Sonya before turning to 10th and the, approaching, 13th Doctor. "I find it unwise to reveal every weapon i have at my disposal at the beginning Doctor" He replied to The Doctor, restraining himself the best he could from slapping Sonya across the face out of pure anger, "The thousands of years you have been alive Doctor there has been one mistake in facing you by your enemies" he continued, "They let you talk". Extending out his arm, Abaddon revealed a wrist device, touch pad in the front and buttons located on the side, "Enjoy the movie" Abaddon roared before activating it. Suddenly a portal shot open, the crack all too familiar to The Doctor as first seen in Amelia Ponds wall. The crack split open and in the center stood a dark figure, it's arm reaching out as if wanting someone to help pull it through, "Doctor..." the figure groaned.

The Tenth Doctor, along with Kate and her guards, turned to the crack that suddenly appeared, The Doctor's eyes widening as he realized who it was, "Valeyard..." The Doctor hissed. Taking the time in the distraction, Abaddon turned to Darren and Sonya, "Aid in my emergence and you shall be rewarded. Stand in my way...you will die" he hissed before bolting to the Tower of London, the black archive in his sights as the crack began to split open even more. "If we don't close that portal the entire city of London will be ripped apart" The Tenth Doctor exclaimed, stepping forward to the portal, "Never mind that! If we don't stop Abaddon, the entire planet will be gone!" Osgood proclaimed, pointing to the form of Abaddon running off towards the tower. "What's in there? Why would he go there?" The Tenth Doctor asked, spinning around to Kate, who lowered her head then looked back up to the two Doctors, "We have the largest known storage departments of Dark Matter in the Black Archive" she replied, already signalling her guards to follow after Abaddon before she too chased after him.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:55 pm

The Master watched from the shadows, a sly grin on his face. "Now things are getting interesting..." he muttered, knowing things were far too extreme for anyone to notice a face in the darkness or a mutter from the shadows. He was silent when the Valeyard's silhouetted figure appeared, perhaps through fear. "Unexpected..." he admitted, "This has potential." The Master grinned, and watched Abaddon run for the tower. "Hardly the most effective form of transport, I'd use a TARDIS if I were him," he commented then he heard Kate's explanation. Dark Matter. He had heard whisperings in his recent travel of the potential for such energy. "Let's steal some dark matter," he grinned stepping forwards and dashing after Abaddon, no longer caring if his presence was noticed.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Darren stared as a few other humans approached the man, Abbadon. Seemingly, everyone had been more focused on this lunatic, he was trying to speak to him! Darren stood around, watching as this man, The Doctor, approach.

He cleared his throat, hiding the bloodied knife in his back pocket. Not like anyone cared. There were two Doctors now, Darren groaned. The chaos was not helped by the fact that the police were closing off the surrounding area, pointing their guns at the group in the middle.

"Excuse me, who the heck are all of you?" He asked, irritation seeping into his voice. All of the others were talking completely separate from one another, mentioning the word TARDIS quite a few times…suddenly, an idea sprung to mind just as Abbadon had revealed a hidden wrist device. He eyed it carefully, this man knew what he was doing. A professional. This meant it wasn't the best situation for him to be in. A flash as another person ran past him, but the smell was the same. It was the Master, running after his target. Abbadon was a popular guy…

Things had gotten interesting as a portal opened, the Doctor seemed to know the owner to the voice and he turned on his heels, only hearing the last words about Dark matter. Once again, the knife was out. But nobody would know, especially in the police records which had been wiped, about Darren. A face in a popular crowd of people. Dark matter had sparked his interest, he wanted to steal some and see what it could do, being a mere human that he was.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Robin's eyes quickly fell on the small group gathered towards the center of the destruction, which seemed to gain another person for every 10 seconds they stood there. She couldn't help but let out an empty laugh. So he was here. Twice. Maybe it was important, then. Alien, even. But the guy looked pretty human - the one she assumed they were all talking about, as he was the one everyone seemed to care about. So that was one face she'd need to know later. Who were the others, then? Two Doctors - clearly - but who else? Honestly, she had no clue, except for one other face, but she wasn't quite sure. 

Well now what? Might as well try and be productive - let's give em all names. Easier to remember the faces for later, she guessed. The creepy lady could just be called Sonya, because that was who she thought it was, and.. Um.. The human guy who got ignored - he could be Jim. And all the authoritative figures could be numbered for all she cared, they'd probably prove to be unimportant later, anyway. And then she reminded herself that it wasn't her problem. That she didn't have to go and solve it. That none of it really mattered so long as it got fixed. And, if she was being honest with herself, she never made much of a difference anyway.

Making a quick decision, she weaved her way through the scrambling of civilians until she had reached one of the newly arrived cop cars. She could duck behind it for now, try to hear more than just see it. Not that it made a difference - all she figured out was that the attacking-guy had alien tech and now everyone was running about. Why couldn't people commit their villainous acts in an orderly fashion? Messy, it was. Just messy.

But now what was she supposed to do? Of course, she didn't HAVE to do anything, but she had gotten so accustomed to this life style... Rolling her eyes, now thoroughly annoyed with herself, she remained in her spot, peeking over top of the vehicle to see where everyone was heading.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Sonya stalked along behind Abaddon, throwing glances over her shoulder at the people following behind them and let out an irritated huff. "Hold on, I'm making a short-cut, no point in running all the way through this." She snapped, shouldering her way past the annoying man and opening a portal to step through. "Go on ahead, friend, get all the Dark Matter you need." She sneered, her upper lip curling slightly as she spoke, obvious sarcasm and dislike emanating from her entire form. Granted she couldn't stand the guy, but he got the job done, and if she needed Dark Matter, he was the one to go through.

Only a little bit longer, then I can get rid of him. She sighed to herself, another look being tossed backwards towards the approaching figures. "Come on hurry up." She snapped, impatience reaching it's end as she pushed him forward with a sharp shove. "I don't really care to have another chit-chat with them."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Abaddon brushed his coat off after being pushed through the portal and stepping through into the underground storage center containing large amounts of Dark Matter in crates. Glaring at Sonya, Abaddon turned to her, "Don't ever touch me again" he hissed, "You will learn your place soon. I have made it my personal mission to scatter the blood of every single person The Doctor loves across the doors of his TARDIS then set it on fire and make him watch" he stopped as he peered deep into your eyes, "Cover up what remains of the Time Lady inside of you as much as you like but she is still in there..which makes you a disposable tool. Find yourself useful to me and you could very well prolong your life..just a few seconds". Without another word, Abaddon turned and looked out onto the vast array of Dark Matter containers and boxes, scrutinizing each one carefully before turning his attention back to Sonya and Darren.

"Each of these containers contain Dark Matter in liquid form, the only form that can be used to produce energy or whatever you need it to do" Abaddon explained, "The Valeyard needs a massive energy pulse to brake open the crack fully and step out into this world and universe...what better energy than that of the time vortex. Especially the things we want gone from it". Turning his body back to the duo, Abaddon began again, "Get one of these containers to a TARDIS and pour in into its heart...the dark matter will rip through the TARDIS, killing it and in turn, attacking each and every Doctor and his travels. Everything he did..gone...everything he is..dead. The shock wave will bring back The Valeyard...and the emergence begins".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:06 am

Hissing softly under her breath, Sonya narrowed her eyes at the hateful man. Stepping up beside him, she glanced at one of the containers idly while he went along his useless explanation. "May I remind you of who I am. No matter if I am Time Lord or not, you will pay for your words. Do not forget that either." She commented, the light tone of her voice barely masking the warning as she moved forward and crouched down in front of the container in front of her, lifting up the very edge to test it's weight before setting it back down. "Wouldn't be too hard. You boy." She snapped, head spinning in the direction of Darren. "You'll help lift it. And for Rassilon's sake, don't you dare drop it or you'll be sent into a hell of your own creation." She snapped before turning to the wall beside her and opening a rippling portal once more.

"Oh, and, Abaddon. Killing me is the least of your worries at the moment. Just remember, I am a threat to the Doctor alone. The only thing that might cause him to hesitate, so I'd suggest you refrain from posing empty threats once more, before my temper snaps." Sonya added sweetly, a sickened smile spreading across her lips as she moved to pick up the container again while looking over at Darren. "Get moving, boy. The TARDIS is waiting and I want to be done with this."
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:49 am

"Strange company you're keeping now sister..." The Master announced with a slight laugh as he stepped into the room. His eyes glanced around at the containers of dark matter intrigued before snapping back to Abaddon, Sonya and Darren. "So you're entire plan revolves around someone else destroying stuff for you. Sonya and Darren destroying the TARDIS and the Doctor and then the Valeyard destroying... well, everything." The Master clapped his hands mockingly.

"Men of my calibre, scumbags thieves and liars would flock to your cause like a shepherd, an army at your service, all depending on one thing..." he smirked. "Can you do it? The Doctor saw your race destroyed, and now you want to kill everyone else to show him killing is wrong? it's not difficult for people to pick at your motivation. Getting other people to do the dirty work doesn't help either. I guess what I'm asking is... do you have the commitment to see this through?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Abaddon held back his retort to Sonya, reviewing what he had planned for her in his mind, the very thought bringing a menacing smirk across his face. Then a voice penetrated his attention. The smirk faded as Abaddon turned to him, glaring at him with the same cold intensity he had previously shown Sonya, "The Master i presume" he began, "How many times have you tried defeating him? How many times has he upped you in your weak attempts to kill his companions..or even him? All those years...being second best only to him. How that must drive you completely insane" he continued, pacing around The Master before stopping once in front of him. "I don't want to just teach him a lesson...i want to kill him. After i've killed every single thing he holds most dear then...then i will kill each and every incarnation of him until there is no more. How many loved ones are beyond that crack for you?" he asked The Master suddenly, "I will walk over the cold dead bodies of anyone who gets in my way..including your family..your friends...i will spit on their ashes as after watching them burn if need be".

"My hate for The Doctor surpasses any lesson that can be taught...it's a lesson that must be seen by him and only him" Abaddon continued after a short pause, "A Time Lord will die this day...it's just up to you how many..and who". Turning around, Abaddon directed his attention to the nearest crate of Dark Matter and forcefully ripped it open, staring at the glowing purple liquid mass with a grin. "The power to move entire planets...the power to wipe out civilizations with a snap of your fingers...a power we shall use...to emerge".

The Tenth Doctor peered from the forms of Abaddon and his gang, then back to The Valeyard, "But...but! You can't be here!" he exclaimed to The Valeyard, "I have come...to mark our people's...return Doctor. Rejoice...as one species dies, another shall rise from it's ashes". Kate glanced over to Osgood, "Alert security, get everyone we have down to that storage room" she ordered before turning to The Doctor, "I hope you know what to do...for this planet's sake" before running with Osgood to the Tower. Suddenly, The Tenth Doctor's sonic screwdriver roared to life and he quickly flipped it out. Upon reading the readings, The Doctor peered over to his future incarnation, "Proximaty alert in the TARDIS matrix..someones braking into the TARDIS...one of us can be here..the other needs to go to the TARDIS..whatever this is..we have to work together to stop it".
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:31 am

"I was insane a long time before any of that," the Master grinned. If he felt any fear, it didn't show. "How many loved ones beyond the crack for me? Maybe a couple, that's besides the point. The point is: how many loved ones have you lost? Because ultimately, this is all meaningless unless [i]you[\i] take the killshot. I will back you all the way, if you're willing to go that distance." Their was a bitterness to his voice at the mention of his constant defeats, yet a sly smugness to his smirk as if he knew something noone else could know or understand. "So make your choice now, and stick to it: killer or coward?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:56 am

Robin narrowed her eyes, becoming a tad annoyed at the outcome of her observation. So everyone was going into the big important-looking building. Great. She wasn't even going to try to think about Sonya - who had proven her presence with the use of a portal. This was just going to be one big Time Lord showdown, wasn't it? Someone was going to get hurt. And, most likely, someone was going to die. Was it worth trying to get into that building?

Lucky for her, the decision was made rather quickly. 'Hands where I can see them!' Wincing at her mistake, she turned around to see an officer, clearly not pleased that she had been ducking behind his car. Raising her hands slowly, she tried to think of a way out of this one besides just running off. Shame she had no ideas. He didn't even have to say a word, just motioned to the car door she was leaning against. Oh, brilliant. 'The world's coming to an end and your priority is arresting me?' His answer wasn't exactly a good sign. 'It's just an act of terrorism, sweetheart, the world'll be fine.' Something was off here, though, something she wasn't getting. Narrowing her eyes, she pulled open the door and slid inside, watching until he'd seemed satisfied and looked away. 

Just as soon as she'd made her way in, she was hurrying out. She slid across the seat and pushed the door open on the opposite side, tumbling out rather ungracefully. It had been a while since she'd needed to do that. Shaking her head, she scrambled to her feet and sprinted towards the important looking building. What use would she be if she just ignored the situation, hm? Because if this cop was in on it, the rest probably were.

Of course he was in on it, right? Maybe it wasn't right of her to make the assumption that the aliens were all on the villain's side, but why else would they be here right now? And, just maybe, she shouldn't be assuming it's aliens. Look at the facts, though - officer arresting her, sure, not too odd, but on what grounds? Hiding behind a police car? Spying on some people? Whatever is going on here, it certainly isn't normal. Or maybe she was just making herself think it was odd because her head was stuck in the mindset right now.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Darren took a step back, something he immediately regretted doing. The purple liquid was tempting to take to the thing called a TARDIS. But there was something that he was confused about, sure people enjoy taking revenge on one another but throughout his experiences, he wouldn't kill a mass load of people for any body.

"What's in it for me?" He asked, walking again to the crate. "Let's see…we get to blow up along with the Doctor, besides, we're just mere pawns in your plan, I presume."

Darren grunted, trying to grab a crate. A voice within his head was telling him to do otherwise...Darren, you had saved many other lives against that X-11. This man is going to do the same. Your choice, but you can't be the hero and the villain, it simply cannot work that way...

He shook his head, confused. In a split second, his mind was made up, plans forming in his head. Darren lunged towards Abbadon, trying to get him in a headlock, fiddling with the syringe that he had available in his pocket.

"I can't let you do this, even if I kill, even if I destroy lives…This is my turf." Darren winced slightly, it was a bad word choice, right now, he was losing the will to even speak, only to kill. His other part of him was out for blood…

There was that other woman to deal with, she seemingly had a short temper…so he backed down, once again, hauling the crate of the dark matter. "Who you calling boy?" He scoffed, placing one foot under the other, knowing he was under the watchful eye of Abbadon.

"You're letting him push you around, like he's your boss…" He whispered to Sonya, his knife held tight in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Sonya narrowed her eyes thoughtfully before a slow, cold smile spread across her face as she leaned down to help him lift the crate. "I allow him to think so. He's only a small speck in my life, I will last much longer than he." She said quietly, her lips turning down in a small frown as a slight pain pricked in the back of her mind. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and began heading towards the portal slowly, careful not to disturb the contents inside with each careful step. Turning back to Darren, she opened her eyes again, revealing a soft blue instead of the red that normally sat there. "Things happen for a reason, Darren. I suggest once we get through the portal, you run. She'll be too busy setting the Dark Matter to infect the heart. Trust me, just run as fast as you can, go back to the Doctor, tell him what's going on!" Sonya hissed in a rushed tone, eyes darting from his face across from her towards Abaddon and her brother off to the side.

A low shudder worked it's way across her shoulders, causing a slight grimace of pain and making her eyes shut tightly only to open and reveal the red from before. "What are you doing? Keep walking you fool, do you want this to get on you? I'll be glad to oblige if you don't start walking again!" She growled, danger curling around every word she spoke as the TimeLady continued walking once more, a slightly confused frown on her face as she tried to figure out what happened.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Turning to Ten, Thirteen asks a question. "What?! The TARDIS is the most inpenetrable thing in all of reality. Even is he did get to it, the encryption code is way beyond his comprehension." This is bad. Whoever had the TARDIS could rewrite The Doctors histories. All of them. He could fade at any time, and Abaddon would destroy this world. "So, which one of us is going there?" He asks his past incarnation. "One of us needs to babysit the Grumpy Bunch," The Doctor referred to Sonya, Abaddon, and The Valeyard. "and you!" He points to the Valeyard. "Abaddon wants all of me dead. Past and future, which also means you. He's going to betray you." Talk fast, wait for something to happen, then take credit, his no failure plan. Hopefully it would work today.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 am

The Doctor peered back from his future incarnation then to The Valeyard, "Keep him busy...he is least of our worries right now if they get that matter into the heart of the TARDIS then we'l all be gone" he whispered to thirteen before spinning around and bolting back to his TARDIS. He ran as fast as he can, everything seemed stacked against him, four against one plus the power of Dark Matter at their side; the odds echoed throughout his mind as he turned down a corner alley. If i can cause them to question Abaddon...maybe even strike out against him then i have a chance He concluded, smirking as his plan began to foil out inside of his mind, now he just had to make it work when he faced the deadly four and stop their plot...

Abaddon peered over his shoulder, his eyes coldly growling at Darren and Sonya as they spoke to one another, This is my time..not theirs.. he thought to himself as he looked back at the Dark Matter. Opening up the canister of the purple liquid, Abaddon lifted it up and promptly took two large gulps before slamming it back down to the ground. The Dark Matter purged throughout his body, fusing with his blood cells and causing an evil aura to course from the edges of his pupils and faintly around his finger tips. Slowly he stood up, turning back around to the group he had accumulated around him, "Many things are unknown about Dark Matter in the universe...even more when it is fused with a living being. Dark Matter alone in the universe can rip entire galaxies apart and create holes in the time vortex..so powerful that the Time Lords themselves tried hiding it from the rest of the universe. Would you like to test my drive and abilities now?" he asked them rhetorically.

Glaring from one to the other, Abaddon smirked, "If my plan works as i have devised it, this planet will be scorched from top to bottom..The Doctor will no longer exist..the universe will be ours to control. It's people, our slaves to do our biding" he explained, "I will defeat The Doctor...i will kill every single incarnation, including the idiot Valeyard who gave me knowledge of so many things. Join me...or your blood will join the endless ocean of that of the people of this planet. I don't care for life, not yours, not his and especially not The Doctor's. This is my drive and it will be completed today. One Time Lord will face justice and die..decide which one you want gone..or i will make my decision as things transpire". He finished with a cold scowl in Sonya's direction before turning, picking up one of the crates and sauntering through the portal without another word, his goal set and locked in his sights.

The Valeyard looked down, his mind processing what The Doctor had told him before looking back up at him, "We control the fate of this world Doctor..." he began, "The fate of the Time Lords..your granddaughter can come back Doctor. Isn't that what you've always wanted? Susan is here..waiting for you to welcome her back into the universe. Would you deny her that right? Abaddon is a mere tool i have carved to bring back our people....my ties to this pocket universe are fading by the hour..either the Time Lords return..or this planet gets ripped apart. There is no turning back now Doctor...The Emergence has begun".
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:38 pm

Darren glanced over his shoulder, meeting Abbadon's unnerving gaze. Only turning back a few seconds later, he saw the transformation of Sonya's eyes. Enthralled by the shudders that had happened and tried to decode what had just been said…he had not noticed Abbadon sneak up on them and reopen the crate's lid.

Now there was a transformation. He could see the tiny glimpse of what power the dark matter held, and in no way, he would want to cross Abbadon's path of so-called rage…but he deserved to be killed. It was kill or be killed. Darren knew his plan was to then, get rid of him, get rid of this planet. He watched as Abbadon made his little speech, something tugged within him and a voice nagging for him to place the crate down and deal with the man who was overcome with the sheer power of this Dark Matter.

"Now, Abbadon, not so fast." Darren smirked. "If you don't care for anybody and you'd rather kill us, who's to do the heavy-lifting, the dirty work? I'm sure you'd also love to be the last one alive…but…I can't let that happen. Not when I'm here."

He let the words sink in, the knife by the side of his left leg as he lowered the crate, walking closer to the portal that was opened and stood face to face with Abbadon. He was slightly shorter, thus having to look up really annoyed him and the fact that he had to crane his neck.

"I've been called a monster, I could call you one…you don't seem to fit in with what I had in mind. Blood will be spilt and it will be yours." Darren glared at Abbadon before leaning against shelves of Dark Matter.

Sonya was a rather curious case, Darren thought as he went back over the last few minutes. She had changed personalities, which was odd but trust grew ever so weaker as Darren eyed her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emergence Event  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergence Event
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next