Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
World War What? (Open) I_vote_lcapWorld War What? (Open) I_voting_barWorld War What? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
World War What? (Open) I_vote_lcapWorld War What? (Open) I_voting_barWorld War What? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

World War What? (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

World War What? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Somewhere in the crevices of time and space, between midnights and tea times, floated a Police box that really wasn't a police box. Inside the box was a spectacular sight, worthy of a mind-boggling mention in any science or physics textbook. A large, hexagonal console sat in the center of a indescribable and indistinguishably shaped room, complete with a cylindrical column housing a bright, cubistic pyramid, bobbing up and down.. This room, dubbed the console room, was surrounded by incredibly large walls studded with roundels, glowing and humming dimly in the background, adding an ambiance that could only be described as spine-tingling.

Of of these details would add to a room that would seem almost dream-like, if it weren't for the loud gong that was chiming and echoing through the interior of the craft. Perhaps it could have been the nauseatingly bright red lights combined with warning trills and beeps radiating from (what would be) the beautiful and gentle console. Or perhaps it could have been all of these in combination with the rather tall man in a beige frock coat frantically running around the console panels pressing buttons and flipping switches trying to stabilize the craft.

"Come on, old girl! Pull through!" The more he pressed buttons, the louder the warning sirens got. The interior began to shake violently, throwing the coat rack over and shattering the tea set that sat in the corner.

In an instant, the TARDIS went still and dark. An eerie silence rang through the craft. Nothing moved; nothing made a sound. The Doctor sat still at the console, hearts pounding and dread racing through his mind. His breathing seemed to take up ages. Each second was an eternity.

After what seemed like a century, the TARDIS console flickered back on, giving a small hum as it restarted. Within a few moments, the TARDIS was brightly lit once more, buzzing and humming with a peaceful glow.

"Curious...." The Doctor looked over to his coat rack, restood it on it's legs, retrieved his hat, and put it on his head. He flipped the lever with a large, red knob on it and proceeded out the large storm doors.
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Ace was helping the Doctor with his Tardis as he asked her to do and looked for the part of the room that said was malfunctioning. It took forever thought maze of corridors and hall ways, Ace had to resort to shouting as she felt the Tarids thrashing about.

As if it was on a crash course and try to keep her balance thought out and fell on the floor and hoped the Doctor was on and waited for a time to get her footing. When Ace could she dashed back to the console room, looking for the Professor.

"PROFESSOR ?!" shouting as she looked around looking for a sign of him and didn't see that she had gone into another time line and saw that the doors where open and looked outside to see where the Doctor had gone and more important where and when they landed.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:32 pm

The Doctor jolted up from the silence at the sound of a strange new voice calling to him. "Professor?!" He shot up again. He ran towards the voice and began to circle the hallways. "Erm...JUST A MOMENT! IF YOU CAN HEAR MY VOICE, PLEASE COME TOWARDS IT!"

He felt as if the yelling was useless since the TARDIS hallways and corridors were endless and winding. He ran back to the console room and booted up the TARDIS Navigational Matrix on the vector screen. He typed furiously trying to scan the millions upon millions of rooms the TARDIS had acquired over the hundreds of years he had been traveling. "It's like time spam, all these rooms. One of these days, old girl, we're gonna clean you out."

This scan is taking an awfully long time...he thought to himself. He checked the screen. It appeared to be on room 4x10^98, or the Arabian Spa. Arabian spa? I don't have an Arabian Spa....

He checked again. The TARDIS was now scanning rooms that he had never knew existed in his lifetime. It was as if the TARDIS had picked up more room in a matter of seconds than he had ever dreamed of. At last, he heard a cheery *PING* from the scanner. There was a dot located in the central library, one of 70 that had existed. He clicked the TARDIS speaker system.

"Hello?...erm Hello! This is the Doctor speaking. It looks like you're in the central library. If you just take the door to the left...umm...your left, sorry. And follow it around, you should come right by the console room!" He felt a bit foolish giving directions to a dot, but he knew if it were hostile, SOME sort of alarm would have gone off by now....right?
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 pm

The TARDIS spun through the space-time vortex. The Doctor ran around the console, flipping switches and pressing buttons. He sat back for a while, waiting for the TARDIS to materialize. His hand went for the space-time throttle, until a large-

BOOOM

was heard. The Doctor fell back, but quickly got back up as he rushed for the monitor. He was about to pull it down when a large "You should come right by the console room!" was heard on some sort of PA. Wait, that was a TARDIS speaker system, wasn't it? The Doctor rushed for the door, and opened it up. He was in some sort of corridor. Wait, wasn't this the corridor of his old TARDIS? He ran through the halls until he found a library, and a girl that he recognized as...

"ACE!?" he yelled to her. "What are you doing here? It's me the Doc-I mean, the Professor!"
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Ace Jumped as she heard a voice from out of no where and looked around to see where it was coming from and did as it told her and turn left and walk out the library and turned to her right. that when she thought she was seeing thing as there was someone wearing a bow tie and looked a lot young then the Doctor she know's.

She was starting to get scared as the man yelled at her as if he knows her and clammed to be the Professor and had to acted quickly as there was no telling who or what this person was that stood before her. Thinking that she must have bumped her head and started seeing thing or there was the possibility that the man was playing with her mind.

Ether way she was going to take charge and took out a can of nitro 9 " ok stop there who ever you are stay back or you will be a gloppy mess, So stay back or do you feel like arguing with a girl and a can of deodorant that register 9 on the Richter scale ?!"

Ace glared at the man that stood before her to see what his next move was.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:07 pm

The console room shook and rattled once more, flickering the lights above and knocking over the coat rack once more. He glanced over at the rack, giving it a disapproving glare, and turned back to the console itself. The Doctor held his breath, for what was one blip on the vector screen, now appeared two...

"Identify yourself! Identify or I'll blow out the library into the seven black holes of Amebous!" The Doctor reveled in his authoritative tone. It wasn't often he could be forceful. He lit up the telepad in the library and awaited for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Library, the telepad glowed a handsome shade of blue, ringing with an international ringer that was a default on all models. The light echoed for miles, catching the attention of the Doctor and Ace....
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:19 pm

The Doctor examined all the events happening around him, then looked at Ace. "Well, I suppose you have good reasoning, but I don't remember you being so hostile. No wait, I do." he said, smiling. He raised his hands up and stepped back a few steps. He yelled thoroughly so that the man in the TARDIS speaker could hear him. "MY NAME IS THE DOCTOR! I COME IN PEACE!" he yelled, and then rubbed his chin again. He then yelled, "OK, YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY STOLEN MY PAST TARDIS! IT'S YOUR TURN! IDENTIFY YOURSELF BY NAME, AGE, AND PLANET OF ORIGIN!!" he said loudly as he looked back down, staring at Ace. "So where's The Professor? Er, the other Professor...where's YOUR Professer?" he said to Ace.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Ace glared at the men as he acted like he owned the place and calmed to be the Doctor and shouted at the voice that was coming thought the speakers that threaten to blast the Tardis to bits and had to think.

On one hand she didn't want to die on the other nether did the other man that try once more to persuade her in to thinking that he was the Doctor and stared into his eye's. "what do you mean he here in the Tradis at least I think?...PROFESSOR!" she cry out once more hoping for a response.

Ace reasserted her self to the voice from the speaker " Well I identified your self and Where The Doctor?! saying that as she started to get scared and her eye's welling up in fear and anger.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:14 am

Taken aback by the accusations being made by these two strange individuals, he found himself at a loss for words. "Stolen your....STOLEN YOUR PAST TARDIS?! Why that's rubbish! Balderdash! This is MY TARDIS, thank you very much!"

It wasn't until after he began to type in the codes for an automated room deletion when it hit him. The Doctor? THE DOCTOR?! He quickly flipped the switch back on.

"Did you say you were the Doctor? THE Doctor?" He queried. If this man were the real deal, this could be a much more serious issue than anticipated. "YOU can't be the Doctor! I'M the Doctor! You're very much mistaken."

"Hold tight, you two, I'm going to get you out of there." He typed in a few codes into the main computer and WHHIRZZZ! The individuals began to beam themselves directly into the console room. "Thank you Scotty for the upgrade!" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:23 pm

The Doctor was about to respond when he was beamed into the console room. He looked around, relishing the details of his old TARDIS. "Oh...so it's YOU that's here?" he said, looking at the 5th Doctor. "You haven't changed it bit, celery boy!" he yelled, teasing his past self, then he said "I'm you. Or, your me. Anyway you want to look at it, we are the same person. I'm the future you." he said, stepping up to the 5th Doctor. "Oh, and this girl-" he said, pointing to Ace, and then smiling "Well, you better remember her. You'll be seeing her soon enough." he walked to the console and looked around. "Now, if your done with introductions, i'll be splitting us apart soon." he said, examining the switches.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Ace was shocked to see that she was fading away and felt scared, as she thought that the voice that was speaking to them had done the unthinkable and closed her eye's and only opened them when she heard the man speak again and saw that she was in the console room and saw a new man standing there.

" here you not the Professor who are you, Where am I what going on here" once again hold up her Nitro 9 as a bit of a threat to get answers form the two men that where standing there. Waiting to get answer and watched as the bow tie man pointed at her and told the other man to remember her and felt her head starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:37 pm

"You're WHAT?! Me?! Why that's the most absurd thing I've ever heard! You can't be me, I'M me!" He watched as the slender man approached the console and began to flip switches. He smacked the man's hands. "Don't touch that! You'll blow us in the 39th century!"

He turned to the girl. "And I suppose you're me too? Goodness Rassilon, does it ever stop around here?" He went back over to the console. "Listen, it's all fun and games--WILL YOU UNHAND THAT DEMOLECULARIZER?!--but HOW did you get into my TARDIS? Who are you working for? Daleks? Cybermen? Stephen Moffat?"

Somehow, that last name popped into his head, as if planted by a higher force, but he just couldn't place it...
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:03 pm

(xD that last part...)

The Doctor sighed. "You get the concept of regeneration, don't you? I'm you from 6 regenerations later. And it's not that his girl is you, she's just...never mind her. Now what's happening, is my TARDIS crashed into yours, which crashed into her's." he said, pointing at Ace. "Now, like I said, i'm gonna separate them but your going to have to let me do it. Now, do you want me to, or not?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:28 pm

(I giggled a I little too)

Ace stood there in a huff as she heard the man with the bow tie going on about how she wasn't important and put away her Nitro 9 and stood next to the man and punched him in the arm,before standing back and letting him do what he had to do and waited to see what would happen.

She just stood next the other man and smiled "so you the Doctor then?" and gave him a bit of a look over and giggled in her mind and was thankful that the Professor didn't look like that now or will.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:18 pm

The Doctor stood by the girl, watching this "Doctor" float around the console, flicking switches, pausing, unflipping the switches and twisting a knob instead. He looked over at the girl, smiling at her query. "Yes, I am the Doctor indeed. I'm assuming you're a future companion? " He smiled at her.

"Sometimes change is a necessary part of life, I suppose. At least I'll have a while before I'm....well..." He looked over at the man who was still standing at the console. He turned back to her and winked.

He turned his attention back to the man, who seemed frustrated where things were. "Listen, if you really are me---and I'm certainly convinced because no one can complete that confused look better than I---and our TARDISes did crash into each other, we only hae a few moments before her panic setting sets in. I need you on that panel right there!"

He motioned over to the adjacent control panel with a giant vector screen on it. "And miss, could you stand at that one to make sure nothing goes wrong? I trust your judgement..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:39 pm

River smiled in the mirror of the bathroom on board the TARDIS, unable to stop herself from chattering away while she got ready, wrapped in a towel as she put the finishing touches on her make up. Getting to see her husband was always such a treat, she couldn't help but always be torn between staying in the console room with him or getting ready for when they arrived, so her constant chatter had become the compromise she had landed on, the paper she had been working on when he had arrived already far from her mind.

"I said, what do you think about coming to Egypt with me next week?" River called out a little louder, frowning when she didn't get a reply from her husband, sitting down the hair pins, ignoring her half done hair as she pulled on the dress she had lay out. She didn't worry about shoes as she headed down the hall to the console room, frowning as she found it empty and the doors open.

She crossed the room and left the TARDIS, her eyes going wide as she found herself in another, unfamiliar TARDIS. "Sweetie?!" she almost yelled from just outside the door "Where are you?! I thought we were getting dinner, not desert!" she taunted.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:05 pm

The Doctor, twisting knobs and flipping switches with what would be his eleventh incarnation, paused for a moment. There was a voice echoing down the hall towards the console room, but there shouldn't be. As far as he knew, everyone that was supposed to be on the ship was already in the console room....

The Doctor turned towards his other incarnation and Ace, who were working wildly on the console itself. "Umm...hold here a tic, I need to check something out." He went over through the corridor door and into the winding hallways and maddening labyrinth of the TARDIS interior. It sure was a good thing the Doctor knew his way around the place...hopefully.

He shouted out to the voice once more. "Hello? If you can hear me, keep talking!" He ran down hallways and corridors, through winding rooms and grandioso lounges. But for the life of him, he couldn't place the voice. At long last, the voice called back out to him, mentioning something about dinner and dessert....

He mumbled to himself. "What does she think this is? Some sort of hotel? I'm not room service you know!" He turned in the direction of the voice, which happened to be coming from the Arabesque wing. The Doctor remembered placing the wing in the TARDIS after his visit to Morocco in the early-16th century. Romana always liked that wing....

He ran through the age-old opium dens and dusty cantinas. The hologram simulations began to buzz up as he quickly ran through the rooms. At long last, he came to the bedroom suites. The air was heavy with humidity and wafting with scents of lavender and incense. Someone has been using hte spa bath....
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:58 pm

As Ace was doing as the Doctor asked and did as instructed and pressed buttons on the console. trying to remember what the Professor told her about the controls that she was touching, hoping that she was doing the right thing and pressing the right buttons.

When she heard another voice.This time it was a woman and looked at the Doctor and wonder who she was and pondered if she wasn't the only one that the Doctor knows. She want to know more and asked "Do you mind if I come with you ?" and saw he was gone.

Ace looked at the other man with the bow tie and the console.Before leaving it to the man in the bow tie, as Ace when off to find the Doctor and the woman that he hared.
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:51 am

River looked around when she heard an unfamiliar voice, frowning as she tried to make sense of what was going on. "Why did I ever agree to let him drive?" River muttered to herself as she made her way down the corridor, not understanding why everything had changed so drastically so quickly.

"Sweetie? Where are you?" she yelled out, frowning at the unfamiliar voice she heard. "Great" she mumbled to herself as she started to make sense of what was going on.

She quickly pulled her hair out as she walked down the corridor towards the irritated voice, knowing what her half finished hairstyle would make it look like she had been engaging in before she had made her way out to find the Doctor.

"I never said it was a hotel, love" River told the Time Lord her eyes fell on, unable to stop herself from taunting "Hello Sweetie. Please, tell me, where is... well, you?" she asked "Not you, future you, the one with the really bad dress-" she began before she stopped, taking in the full outfit of the man in front of her "Actually, it's pretty good considering" she admitted with a taunting smile. "Come on, lets go find him before we're late for our reservation" River insisted, rolling her eyes slightly.

River started making her way down the hall where the younger Doctor had come, assuming that he had come from the control room and hoping that her idiot in a bow tie had made his way there.

"Sweetie, if you planned this I'll kill you!" River yelled as she walked, knowing the Doctor well enough to know that no matter what life he was in he would chase after a stranger in his TARDIS, surprised when she saw a young woman heading in the opposite direction to where she was leading herself.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:29 pm

The Doctor was immediately greeted with the steamy image of a woman who, despite never seeing her before in his life, felt immediately comfortable around. She looked him up and down, commenting on his attire and youth. "Where is me? Oh my, not another one. Look, I don't know who you are or what you're doing here, but perhaps I can direct you out. Maybe you better get some...better clothes on? The TARDIS wardrobe is just right down the..."

Before he could finish his sentence, she had walked off down the corridor where he had come from. She seemed to know where she was going, at least she looked like she did. The Doctor, mildly frustrated with all of these people coming and going like witches in Oz, gave himself a sigh, reassurance that this business will work itself out, and turned round to follow her. "Trust me Madame, if this were a joke, it's definitely in poor taste."

As they neared the end of the corridor, Ace appeared in full steam. "Oh Ace, look. We've found another one. Presumably friends of the bow-tie one. The one without ruffles or...well, never mind."

At that moment, the TARDIS jolted in a terrible fashion once more. Sparks flew from the ancient gas lamps that lit the hallways, flickering and wavering in the horrible motions.
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:48 am

Ace looked at the Doctor as he spoke about another person being here and wonder who they where and pondered back to what her Doctor said about his past companions. "Ow Wicked, but dose this mean?"

"What going on ? Doctor ?" thinking that there got to be some explanation to all this. As after she spoke they where thrown nearly off there feet. "Doctor?!" saying that she was nearly on her bottom again. Thought turned to the other Doctor and hope that he was ok and that he didn't do any thing to set the TARDIS off course.

((Sorry if my post a bit flat:( ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War What? (Open)   World War What? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War What? (Open)
Page 1 of 1