Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin) Empty
PostSubject: Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin)   Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:11 am

In a lifetime of sadness and terror, upset and intrigue, and even the macabre, Nora Greenward never thought she'd be sobbing as hysterically as she was at the sight leaving a mysterious entity who flew in and out of her life so quickly known only as the Doctor.

She brought her silk handkerchief up to her eyes and wiped away the mascara and tears, taking careful consideration not to smudge her makeup. Or at least the rest of it. She watched as the strange man with an odd fascination for celery waved her off, closed the door to the police box, and wheeze off into the crevices of time and space.

Nora sighed. It was the end of an great time. She found it hard to smudge a smile on her face. Perhaps it was time to get home. She recollected herself, And took a look around at where she was.
Men in t-shirts and pants cut up to their thighs. Women in skirts and shirts, bikinis even.

She began to panic. Where was this place she had been dropped off at? She started walking down the street, catching the eye of passerbys as they giggled at her odd outfit. She felt self-conscious.

She started to run, slowly at first. Then she ran faster and faster, hoping that she could escape this place. That was until she ran right into the arms of an unsuspecting woman....
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin)   Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:11 am

Avril's smile was smug. She wasn't happy because the sun was shining - not really, although it was nice - it was because of the screaming. Coffee shops were always fun to burn down. Well, maybe not always, but at least lately. What was it with aliens and coffee shops? She knew a few now that would show up just because she'd ruined their morning cup. Either way, this one was flaming. So now she was running. How long had it been since the last time she was caught? At least a month now. Not bad. 

Once she'd made it a safe distance away, she slowed to what others might have called a proud stride. After that eventful morning, she wasn't quite sure what to do with her day. Robbery? She was in need of some new clothes anyway, these were getting a bit dirty. Maybe a skirt this time, it had been a while since she'd worn one. Crossing her arms, she glanced up from the heads around her to see where she was. Oh, not far then, a block or two, maybe. Now this was a good day if there ever was one.

That was, until, a woman came dashing down the opposite way of the flow of traffic. It was a miracle she hadn't bumped into anyone. Of course, when she did, it ended up being one of those inattentive morons with their face in their phone. 'Oi, watch it!' Came the reply before she was right back in her bubble. Rolling her eyes, she rushed over and tugged on the poor girl's wrist, seeing if she couldn't see what was going on here. Now who runs, terrified, down a street backwards wearing... what was that, 20's clothes? 'Miss, you'd better get out of the sidewalk, you're going to get hit again.' She stifled a giggle and continued trying to direct her to the alley just a few steps away.

Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin)   Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Nora collected herself. "Oh I'm terribly sorry, I just--Well you see he just---Where am I?" She was out of breath and could feel the perspiration form on her brow. She stood herself up, towering over the strange woman she had run herself into.

In an instant, the woman was leading her over to the nearby alley. Nora leaned her back up against the wall of one of the buildings, taking her handkerchief out of her pocket and dabbing her brow once more. She took off her cloche revealing a matted down bob and glimmering earrings.

She took a look back at the woman who had helped her up. "Thank you for that, by the way. I didn't mean to be rude, but i'm just...not from around here." She stuck out her hand.

"My name's Nora Greenwald, medium."
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin)   Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detox and Retox (Closed to Mdm. Nora and Robin)
Page 1 of 1