HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vanessa Di Angelo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Newb
Newb

Vanessa Di Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa Di Angelo   Vanessa Di Angelo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:52 am

:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:

Vanessa Di Angelo

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: blonde, long, wavy
Eyes: emerald green
Height: 5’6
Figure: tiny, petite, super skinny
Other: dimples, glasses (But no one knows)
Clothing: Very fashionable and expensively. Vanessa is always wearing girly clothes when she is out of the house. But when she is at home, she wearing jeans and tshirts and wears her glasses.

::Info::
Family: Vanessa is an only child and is adored by her mother Elizabeth and her Father Nicholas. She is part Italian and Part American. She also grew up with her Uncle Tony living her house.
Personality: Vanessa lives 2 very different lives. When she is around her friends and other people besides her family, she is a princess. Pampered, spoiled and given everything she wants on a silver platter. However, when she is at home, she is a down to earth, normal girl. She wears glasses and lounges around the house in tshirts and jeans. No one knows about her double life and she wasn’t to keep it that way.
Strengths: keeping secrets, and making friends
Weakness: Being true to herself, being honest
Dislikes: people who clash outfits, scream and rap music, people who are mean to others for no reason
Dream: Being able to finally be who she really is… who ever that is.

History: Vanessa was born on May 14, 1997. She was raised in Venice, Italy her mother, her father and her Uncle Tony. She has always been given everything she wants without having to work for it. She has always felt like she could never truly be herself around her friends because of this. She is seen as the Princess in her group of friends, so she becomes that around them. This has always been hard for her because she hates lying to people. Vanessa was a child model at the age of 4 and has been modeling ever since. She has modeled for the world’s most famous magazines and clothing lines. She loves to write music and perform on stage. She hopes that one day she can design her own fashion line and wear her clothes on her first tour.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?:  I also play Sydney Hale

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Vanessa quietly tip toed around the corner in search of the doctor. She found him standing underneath a street lamp. She stood under a street lamp across the street from him and wondered how to get to him. She reached into her bag and pulled out a flashlight. She turned it on and shined it above her head. The beam was powerful enough that it completely enveloped her and made it safe for her to cross the street… she hoped. She took a deep breath and walked out onto the street. She broke into a run and ran for the doctor. She smiled when she reached him and felt proud of herself for her quick thinking and use of light.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Vanessa Di Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Di Angelo   Vanessa Di Angelo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:21 am

You know that you could have created a secondary character in your Sydney Hale account, right? It would have been much more easier but hey ho, I guess it's alright. Probably a Site Owner or another mod may correct me on this, but I think you are approved.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Vanessa Di Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Di Angelo   Vanessa Di Angelo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Sidney, we ask that you use your old account to RP as this character as well. For example, mine i RP as 10 as well as Abaddon. I just split their names. Sonya splits her name as well as her picture.

We ask that you do the same with yours instead of creating an entirely new account Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Vanessa Di Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Di Angelo   Vanessa Di Angelo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 pm

It's approved by the way

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Vanessa Di Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Di Angelo   Vanessa Di Angelo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Di Angelo
Page 1 of 1