Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peri Brown
Newb
Newb
Peri Brown

Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown Empty
PostSubject: Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown   Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Perpugilliam "Peri" Janine Brown

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Shoulder length and chocolate brown

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5ft 1in

Figure: Thin but with a relatively large bust
Other: A scar runs up her left hand and just over her wrist

Clothing: In leotards, flannel shirts, shorts or alternatively a brown jacket and tight black pants

::Info::
Family: Daughter of Janine and Paul Brown, Paul died when Peri was 13 and now has a step-father, Howard Foster.

Personality: Peri always tries to have a bright outlook on events surrounding her but when the going gets tough she tends to give in. One thing about her is her determination to see the good in people, she never lets anyone's self-esteem drop lower than necessary. She's always eager to help but gets put out when she can't. Peri often flips from incredibly nice and generous to angry and upset when she can't do what she thinks is best.

Strengths: Swimming, Botany knowledge, Attractive

Weakness: Occasional mood swings, determination to see the good in people that are obviously evil

Dislikes: The cold, salad, creepy people

Dream: The hope that someday she will find herself with a gold medal around her neck at a swimming event at the Olympics.

History: Born in the American summer of 1966, Peri grew up happy and content in her parents house in Baltimore. Both of them were archaeologists so Peri spent a lot of time overseas in caves and underwater ruins. Her father Paul died in a boating accident. Peri and her mother found solace with their long time friend Howard Foster. There she and her mother started a new life. It was incredibly similar yet Paul was replaced by Howard. Howard tended to be a bit controlling of Peri and when on a trip to Lanzarote Howard stranded Peri on a boat when she wished to go to Northern Africa. When she attempted to swim she began to drown and was saved by the Doctor's companion, Vislor Turlough. From there she faced the Master and joined the Doctor on his travels.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I simply searched up "Doctor Who Roleplay".
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown   Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:29 pm

I ask that you please fill out the Role Playing section of the Creation Template and edit it in before i make my decision. Thank you

~10th Doctor
Site Owner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown   Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Can't wait to play, Peri! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown   Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perpugilliam "Peri" Brown
Page 1 of 1