Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The end of the Doctor I_vote_lcapThe end of the Doctor I_voting_barThe end of the Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The end of the Doctor I_vote_lcapThe end of the Doctor I_voting_barThe end of the Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The end of the Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

The end of the Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The end of the Doctor   The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:39 pm

(WARNING: THE DOCTOR DOES NOT ACTUALLY DIE IN THIS...or does he? Just don't go thinking that i'm trying to give up 11 already xD

ALL DOCTORS INVITED. Cuz i want this to be a multi-doctor thing)

The world. 

All these universes and time eras, stuffed into one giant place known as 'the world' simple as that, wouldn't you think? But there has always been one man who existed throughout time and
space. Now, this man is not just any man. He has many bodies, many faces, many lives. He shows up, saves people, and disappears. Many people have not been able to identify this man's true identity, but he is universally known as 'The Doctor'.

Most say the Doctor is a 'savior' or even a 'hero', but I know the truth about him. He's a malicious, heartless, and deceiving man. He takes random people, calls them his 'companions', and brings them to several different places in the world, calling them 'adventures'. These people DIE just for him.

And then, he just goes on, sauntering back into his time machine, known as the TARDIS.

Then he forgets them.

And finds new ones.

Now I plan to stop him, ALL OF HIM! THE DOCTOR...MUST...DIE!!!!! I have an army, a space ship full...no...an ENTIRE PLANET OF ENEMIES, that I will use to destroy not only him, but the whole universe. This will be the end of THE DOCTOR!!

The TARDIS spun through the time-vortex, dodging electricity that could knock it to random times. The Doctor ran around the console, flipping switches and pressing buttons. It materialized on earth with a large-

WHiiir
Whiiir
whiir

The Doctor walked outside, not knowing that he might possibly face his greatest threat yet. He stepped onto the hard ground of the alleyway he had parked in. Looking around, he walked into the road, hoping to find a new companion or a bit of adventure.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The end of the Doctor   The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:04 am

"Good-bye Nora!"

THe Doctor waved good-bye at what was his latest companion Nora Greenwald. She had provided the Doctor with many comforts, but he had provided her with more. She was terrorized by an innate psychic ability that caused her to see both forwards and backwards in time at any given moment. Something that should not be in anybody's possession, particularly someone who was never trained with those abilities.

She had found solace in the Doctor and in the TARDIS. It was, after all, in existence outside the realms of space and time. Therefore, one could not see forward or backwards into that which existed outside of it. In the TARDIS she was relieved of that and sought many, many, MANY hours of sleep and peace. And the Doctor let her dream away.

But her time had come and now it was going. She needed to leave and experience the 20th century herself, and without the aide of seeing what's to come and what has passed. She was scared of what the world would hold for her, but the Doctor made sure she would be safe. The Doctor built her a mini zero room on the first floor of her flat. Anytime she needed relief, she could go in and rest herself. Little did the Doctor know she moved her blankets and pillows inside of the room so she could sleep peacefully at night....

At any rate, the Doctor breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the years to come would be hard on Nora. But he knew she'd survive. Much like Teagen and Nyssa.....

He walked up to the console and began to casually diddle and daddle on the panels. The gentle bobbing of the time rotor singing a soft buzzing hum underneath it all. He felt a peace he hadn't felt in years. Perhaps it had been centuries.....

Whiiirrrrr.....
....whhirrrr.......
WHIIIRRRR......
WHHHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH.....
THRUMMMMMUMMMMUMMMMMM!

The TARDIS landed with a gentle halt. Too wrapped up in his joyful feelings, the Doctor flipped open the storm door switch, gentle placed his hat upon his head, and strolled outside.
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: The end of the Doctor   The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:44 pm

The Doctor walked down the street, noticing some of the things that were starting to get ominously weird. He looked to a girl that walked past him. He looked away, then looked back again. Someone was obviously trying to change history. Either that, or that girl put a shiny blue hat on very quickly. Eh, maybe i'm just seeing things. he thought, as he bumped into someone who obviously had no recognition to their surroundings...

He automatically knew who it was. "Oi! It's you! Celery boy!" he yelled, pulling his 5th incarnation into a hug.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The end of the Doctor   The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:32 pm

The Doctor was embraced by a stranger from behind. Celery Boy?!.....

He turned around to face his embracer. He was a bit shorter than he, dressed like some sort of college professor. Tweedy jacket, bow-tie, suspenders peeking out from under the jacket. His face formed a cheery smile, glistening more than his rather large forehead, which seemed to be missing eyebrows....

"I'm sorry, my friend, but have we met before? I am having trouble placing your face!" The Doctor could feel this stranger had time radiation, and it was fairly strong too. But the radiation was something familiar.

"If you're a fan, I'm sorry but I don't do autographs or pictures. And besides, i've got to keep the foes at bay you know!" He let out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of the Doctor   The end of the Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of the Doctor
Page 1 of 1