Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
What Happened to Bailey? I_vote_lcapWhat Happened to Bailey? I_voting_barWhat Happened to Bailey? I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
What Happened to Bailey? I_vote_lcapWhat Happened to Bailey? I_voting_barWhat Happened to Bailey? I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

What Happened to Bailey?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What Happened to Bailey? Empty
PostSubject: What Happened to Bailey?   What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Bailey walked the streets alone, trying to keep her mind off the travels she had with the Doctor. He had left her a while ago with the police still on the look out for her. She had stayed in the shadows while the world ran on past her, going back to stealing for food. She had accepted the fact that she was a thief and always would be, no matter how much she tried to stay lawful. A part of her had always made her want to take something and run. The trill of the run kept her from staying true to her promise, but then again, the Doctor wasn't around anymore.

Bailey turned the corner and stopped dead in her tracks. She had walked right into a crime scene without realizing it, and now the police were all looking right at her. She gulped as she took in her surroundings and ran back the way she had come. She couldn't hear footsteps behind her, but she wasn't going to stop to find out either. Running quickly, she almost ran into a few cars on the nearby street before making it to the other side. "I need to start being more careful with where I'm going." She scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bailey?   What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:36 pm

It was Yalti standing around, in the midst of a police raid. He was investigating into disappearances, ever since his brother had died or disappeared. It was a favor that the police department was willing for him to participate in.

But then some one had to snatch it away from him by running into the bloody crime scene. Yalti turned and tried to recognize whether it was human or alien but the blur was too fast for his eye to concentrate on. Yalti started running, after being able to recover quicker than some of the officers. He needed to stop this figure before it got hurt.

"Oi! Stop running!" Yalti yelled, ripping off the police vest and getting the most movement from his legs. Only if it was winter, he would have caught up to that blur with no trouble. He vaulted over a few cars, trying to get close enough to grab some part of the clothing. But something else caught his eye, a wooden beam heading straight for his head. Yelping, he ducked and rolled out of the way.

"Yalti…how very nice to see you. Now, tell your fellas to back off and I won't hit you. I promise."

Yalti looked up, squinting into the figure face and groaned. It was his ex-girlfriend's 'bodyguard' that she had sent after him a few times, Yalti never stayed around to chat as he was way past that point but it was apparent, she wasn't. He waved his hand and the police lowered their blasters.

"Could we talk about this later? I'm in a hurry."

SMACK!

Yalti fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. His vision was blurry but the figure was now apparent, a figure of a human girl…his breathing was heavy and the man was constantly beating him with the beam.

"H…help…oh…OW! That's going to show tomorrow…" Yalti gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, hoping the pain would soon go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bailey?   What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Bailey spun around when she heard the man get hit. His other officers had stayed at the scene, so it would be easy for Bailey to slip away from the police's reach if she just left, but something kept her from running. She looked at the man and the compassion that the Doctor had instilled in her forced her forward. Pulling her boot knife from it's holder, she blocked the next swing. "Hurry, get up and get to the road." She told him, hoping her actions wouldn't go against her, even though she assumed they would. The man was strong, but Bailey was determined to keep her ground against him. She turned the beam against him, forcing it into the man's stomach. Bailey was certain her actions would hurt her in some way, but she had already decided to do them, taking the consequences with them. No matter what this cop would do.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bailey?   What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:42 pm

The beam didn't come and he then noticed a new presence, a woman. Most likely the person he had seen flash past him. Yalti got to his feet, moving as fast as he possibly could to where she had indicated. He reckoned that he had a few broken ribs and a couple dozen big, scary bruises around his body.

A knife was showing, he collapsed and signaled for a few of the officers to come over to him, quickly trying to diffuse the situation. They could easily tell that the woman was defending Yalti and decided that they wouldn't press charges, only if she agreed to dropping the weapon.

The man struggled against the officers's grip, he was infuriated and simply wanting to get back at the job he was assigned to do. Yalti breathed, painfully, a sigh of relief. The pain was going away but his movement was stiff.

"Hey…" He said, walking over to the person who had saved him. "Thanks. I'm Yalti, and you…?"

He turned his head slightly to see the police van pull away and leave the scene. Various aliens had come up to him in the minutes that followed, but he usually shrugged them off. Yalti was exhausted and his eyes were a clean giveaway to that factor. He was ready to collapse from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bailey?   What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Bailey listened to the police and put her knife away as they took the man into custody. She turned to face the officer she had helped and smiled seeing he was okay. "I am, um, I'm Bailey. I apologize for walking in on your crime scene, but why did you follow me?" She told him as she looked around at the other cops. Just act cool, they don't know about you. She thought as she looked at him. She could see the tiredness in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I must be keeping you." Bailey turned to leave him, hoping he wouldn't still follow her, when she noticed the aliens that had come up to Yalti. Had he noticed them too? She thought to herself as she turned back to him. "Do you see them too?" She asked him as the aliens seemed to retreat.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bailey?   What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:38 pm

"See what?" He tilted his head in curiousity as Bailey turned her back on him. He wasn't really sure what to reply, maybe she was talking about the aliens? Or something because, that was what he could see at the moment.

"Look I don't have to be anywhere, they were just needing my help, I was supposed to leave but didn't because I was interested."

He wanted to follow her because it was intriguising him that she was speaking in 'riddles' he growled slightly at the pain that was washing over him but he stayed upright and wanted to know more about what she meant.

Yalti watched the alien back off, sighing. Maybe he had gotten beaten up, so did many other people, why not crowd around them and not just him? Oh well...he focused his attention on Bailey.

"Where you heading off to?"

((Sorry about the bad post, will get better soon, promise))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bailey?   What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Bailey turned back to him, curious as to why he wanted to know so much about a girl who ran away from a scene. "I'm not going anywhere. You were chasing me, remember." She tried to act as though her face wasn't plastered all over the police station's most wanted list. "We should probably get out of the street though." She turned and walked back to the sidewalk where she had stopped to help him. "You should take more care of yourself. I mean, running into traffic and nearly getting beat to death.. Someone's got it in for you." Bailey wasn't the best actor in the world, but she faired nicely when it mattered and boy did it matter. She knew that if Yalti recognized her, she would be going into a police car without a second chance. Her past had too much red in it for there to be any other decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bailey?   What Happened to Bailey? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happened to Bailey?
Page 1 of 1