Share | 

Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)   Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:41 pm

I notice that people are constantly joining the site, creating Doctor-ish characters and when they are rejected, simply leave. I don't want to sound at all harsh or patronizing, it's just that the SOs (Site Owners) and a couple of Mods have to keep reminding them not to create a Timelord character.

Could there be a possibility as in the form, it says no two CCs, maybe someone could add in a extra bit at the top saying that other time lords are not allowed?

Sorry, I just needed to rant this slightly because people are creating characters before they have even seen which characters are available…:-\

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)   Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Yalti, it is posted in several places that Time Lords are not allowed. And it's sent in a PM once a member joins. In fact, most if not all of the site rules are sent in that PM.

When someone breaks the rules like that, they weren't reading what they were already given.

Imagine it this way:

If someone handed you a survey, wouldn't you like to take it on your own rather than have them read each question to you twice and then grab your hand and fill in the answers for you?

There are tons of different ways to get around the Time Lord rule, whether you were wishing for a long life or a large intellect. That's what OC aliens are for.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)   Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Yeah, sorry. I kinda just had to let it out. >.>

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)   

Back to top Go down

Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Discussions :: Questions and Comments-
Jump to: