Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Dageus MacKeltar I_vote_lcapDageus MacKeltar I_voting_barDageus MacKeltar I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Dageus MacKeltar I_vote_lcapDageus MacKeltar I_voting_barDageus MacKeltar I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Dageus MacKeltar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Dageus MacKeltar Empty
PostSubject: Dageus MacKeltar   Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dageus MacKeltar

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: shoulder length/ brown
Eyes: Grey
Height: 6' 5"
Figure: Built/ Warrior Body
Other: Several tattoos across the chest and arms
Clothing: Leather Trews (Pants that lace up instead of zip) Cotton shirt with ties. Kilt in red and black

::Info::
Family: My brothers and I come from 1500's Scotland. Born in the bloodline of Druids, descended directly down from one of the most powerful families. Due to a mistake on my part, the stones we use to transport through time ended me up in Current 21st century New York, leaving me to fend for myself in a unfamiliar time and place.

Due to the rush of the city, I scrimped and saved what money I could in order to go back to Scotland, found my brother's ancestors and claimed heritage with them due to the story they passed down through the generations about what happened to me.

Personality: Dark, disturbed and a tad irritable. Fiercely loyal to any and all that earn it, he's quick to anger when anyone he protects or deems worthy of his protection is put into danger. Due to the age in which he grew up, he believes women ought to be protected and cherished rather than let one work or fend for herself.
A bit of a flirt, back in his time, he had been known to seduce plenty of lasses but never found one to marry, marring his pride and making him feel he wasn't worth love, only desire.

He desires to be free of the darkness that threatens to overtake him with each moment he uses the magic of the Druids, but in the year he lives in, it's nearly impossible not to use it considering he doesn't know anything about it.
Strengths: His bond with his family, loyalty to any/all that deserve it. The factor of his past haunting him gives him reason to keep moving forward. He relies on his powers and own physical strength to get him through life.

Weakness: In the wrong century, unsure of what he's meant to do now. Only his family knows of his Druid heritage and can understand what he goes through with each time he uses it. The darkness that threatens to overtake him on a daily basis and feeling completely lost but unwilling to ask for help.

Likes: Scotland, his home, family, Being on his own and for some reason he can't explain himself, Ice Cream

Dislikes: Being told he cannot keep doing what he's been doing (Using his Druid magic) realizing he can never return back to his time, being without a woman to care for.

Dream: To return home or to find a place for him in this confusing time he found himself in.

[b]History:[/b] being born to a Druid bloodline, his powers stem from his family alone. In order to keep them in check, an old curse from the beginning of his family's time had cursed the bloodline to fall into madness should they use their powers too often, too close together.

In an attempt to save his brother's life, he went and used the stones for traveling, he never realized the difficulty of using them until it was too late. The darkness nearly captured his mind, and after saving his brother, he used the stones again in order to protect his family from himself. Once he landed, he realized he had gone too far ahead and ended up in the 21st century. In order to keep away from his bloodline until he could control the darkness, he traveled by boat to the Americas, searching out books from his time, looking for something that would help him in breaking the curse that plagued his family.

But as time went on, he grew restless and began battling the darkness once more until he came to a decision. The only reason he managed to keep going was the thought of being close to family during his last hours. But the second his foot touched his native soil, the darkness that nearly took him over fled to a corner of his mind, leaving him nearly in shock. But as the months passed, it began to spread over his mind once more, sending him into fits of rage, madness and causing him to see hallucinations of his family, always condemning him for what he had done in the past.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I've been here for a while now...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Dageus MacKeltar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dageus MacKeltar   Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Approved~ *bloops away*
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Dageus MacKeltar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dageus MacKeltar   Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:28 pm

I'm starting to see a pattern in all of your characters lol
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Dageus MacKeltar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dageus MacKeltar   Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:32 pm

nuh uh!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Dageus MacKeltar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dageus MacKeltar   Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Coo Coo in the brain...Sonya..Nine...Tyra...this one..yep
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Dageus MacKeltar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dageus MacKeltar   Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Nothing wrong with being a little unbalanced, leaves things open for epic character development later on
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Dageus MacKeltar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dageus MacKeltar   Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:50 pm

mmmhhhhmmm *cough* alike *cough* Razz
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Dageus MacKeltar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dageus MacKeltar   Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:51 pm

uhhh nope you'll see :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dageus MacKeltar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dageus MacKeltar   Dageus MacKeltar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dageus MacKeltar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: