Romanadvoratrelundar II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

Romanadvoratrelundar II Empty
PostSubject: Romanadvoratrelundar II   Romanadvoratrelundar II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:20 pm

::[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]::

Romana II

Species: Gallifreyan
Occupation: 4th Doctor's assistant, later President of Gallifrey

::Appearance::
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'3"
Figure: Small and slender
Other: none
Clothing: Has an affinity for dresses, but will dress in period Earth clothes when the fancy strikes

::Info::
Family: From the House of Heartshaven. Has no siblings or offspring.
Personality: Extremely clever and a little bit bossy. She's free spirited and bubbly. She's quick to smile, quick to act, and quick to improvise. When there's trouble she can be stern and commanding, and is capable of killing. However, she can be fearful and haughty sometimes.
Strengths: Cleverness, courage, strong sense of morality
Weakness: Stubborn, not physically strong
Likes: A good verbal spar, the Doctor (most of the time), traveling, learning
Dislikes: Daleks, being given orders
Dream: To travel the universe

History: Graduated with a triple first from the Time Lord Academy on Gallifrey. She worked in the Bureau of Ancient Records before being assigned to aid the Doctor locate the Key to Time.

After they found the Key to Time and scattered it through time and space, Romana regenerated into a form identical to that of Princess Astra of Atrios. It was in this body that Romana first met the Daleks.

She continued to travel with the Doctor, until they accidentally passed through a Charged Vacuum Emboitment, which took them to E-Space. It was here that Romana decided to part ways with the Doctor in order to help the Tharils gain their freedom.

When she returned back to N-Space, she became a member of the High Council of Time Lords, and later Lady President of Gallifrey.

During her presidency, she was abducted and tortured by the Daleks for twenty years. She only just managed to escape with her sanity. Fortunately, the Sixth Doctor helped her recover and she resumed her place as President. Unfortunately, Gallifrey was in the middle of a civil war, and the Dogma Virus was ravaging her people. In search of a cure for the virus, Romana, Leela, and Narvin explored alternate Gallifreys through the Axis.

They eventually found the cure, the three returned to Gallifrey, where Romana helped rebuild Gallifrey and presided over it until she was replaced by Rassilon during the Last Great Time War.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
It was unbelievably dark. A shadow so dark that all the edges of the things inside it were blurred. Nothing was solid, or straight. Everything faded into everything else to create a solid mass of blackness.

This was what separated her from him. The store from which she had just exited was her only source of light. It was drizzling lightly, and her newly bought raincoat loosely hung on her shoulders. From across the street, she heard him yell two words at her: Vashta Nerada.

Squinting, she could see him waving solemnly at her. Almost embarassed. And he should be. Romana sighed.

"Honestly Doctor, I don't know how you get yourself into these kinds of situations!" She called back at him as she rummaged through her bag. She pulled out a flashlight, and after a few more minutes of rummaging, she looked back at the Doctor.

"Did you take my sonic screwdriver!?"

The Doctor at least had the good grace to be sheepish as he held up the thin silver and green sonic screwdriver she had made centuries ago. Romana shook her head in an agitated manner before pulling out the Doctor's screwdriver from the bag and playing with the idea of installing a genetic lock on her screwdriver.

With a few adjustments of the Doctor's screwdriver, she got it to the proper settings and pointed it at the flashlight. Within a minute, it was shining brightly. She placed it on the ground, and a path of light opened up between where she stood and where the Doctor stood, alone under the streetlamp.

"Well come on then! I'm not coming to get you, you know."

Last edited by Erida on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Romanadvoratrelundar II   Romanadvoratrelundar II I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:31 am

Love your RP section, just fill out everything else and i will approve it. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: Romanadvoratrelundar II   Romanadvoratrelundar II I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:57 pm

And it's done!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Romanadvoratrelundar II   Romanadvoratrelundar II I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romanadvoratrelundar II   Romanadvoratrelundar II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romanadvoratrelundar II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: