Office blues (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 pm

River's eyes went wide as she felt something hit her, groaning as she felt herself thrown to the ground, taken aback by the face she found looking at her. "I didn't know I was such a disappointment that you were so hopeful to get rid of me" River assured the man with a smile as she worked out who he was, her hand moving to rest gently on his cheek as she took in his face, hope filling her that it wasn't the end of seeing her husband, that there would be more after he didn't know her.

River's head snapped up when she heard a familiar noise, her grin only widening when her eyes fell on a second version of her husband, watching him fix his tie as he flashed her that flirtatious smile she adored so much. "Hello Sweetie" she smiled back "Two of you, my, I wasn't aware that it was my birthday" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Standing up. "Hello Doctor!" He exclaimed. "Groovy bow tie." He really missed that thing, but it didn't really quite suit this version of himself. "Oh right, badger, gotta dash. My badger ran away. Oh yeah, and Tyra wants us dead chinny. So let's not get too close. Well, she wants 10 dead because of what he does in his future, our past. Don't know what he did though, really confusing stuff happened." Thirteen took out his sonic, a more metallic version of 11's, all silver and black, with a purple light at the tip. His didn't have the prongs though. "You've been looking for anomalies!" He listens to his device as he presses the button. "Candy! How've you been? Something bad is probably gonna happen, 3 Timelords, 2 Doctors, River, and a Human-Timelord-Merc-....Thingy." Thirteen refers to Tyra.
"Something bad always happens. We can never just, eat some chips... All I ever want to do is have fun, but nooo, humanity always has to end up in trouble." Thirteen says defeated. He can never just have fun without a catch. And now that River was back in his life, god only knows what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 am

(...I feel like it's not my turn to post and that would be selfish so someone please just let me know if they were waiting for me to go Smile )
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:16 pm

(There doesnt have to be an order, guys. bleh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office blues (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Office blues (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2