Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
One day it won't hurt I_vote_lcapOne day it won't hurt I_voting_barOne day it won't hurt I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
One day it won't hurt I_vote_lcapOne day it won't hurt I_voting_barOne day it won't hurt I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

One day it won't hurt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

One day it won't hurt Empty
PostSubject: One day it won't hurt   One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:51 pm

River took a deep breath as she looked at the house from the park, having dressed for the occasion, the long dress and coat keeping her warm against the chill in the 1930's air. She couldn't stop her heart from aching as she watched her mother and father happily make their way back into their apartment, watching the pram her mother was pushing.

She knew she should be happy for them, she hadn't ever forgotten about them, having read the records and seen that they had adopted a son, but she couldn't stop herself from being jealous. They were getting to be parents, and that child was getting the childhood she never got, that she never had. He was going to get the relationship with her parents that she never could have.

It hurt every time she met them and they were younger, her mother having no idea who she was and being so intrigued by her relationship with the Doctor. She couldn't get it to stop hurting, wanting nothing more than to have had the childhood she should have had with her parents instead of Madam Kovarian and the Silence.

She sighed, turning her back on the scene before her, forcing herself to walk down into the depths of the park, finding a bench to sit and watch the children play. She couldn't let them see her... she shouldn't be here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: One day it won't hurt   One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Yalti tumbled down a spiral of blues and purples until he found himself properly falling and most likely crashing into the ground below.

CRASH!

Yalti lay on the floor for a while, letting the pain subside and gaining control over his body again. He slowly and painfully got to his feet, according to the damn time travelling device, he had landed himself in 1930. He sighed, limping over to a nearby tree, looking terribly out of place and worst of all, he had a sprained ankle. He didn't acknowledge that people could have been watching him hit the floor but upon impact, he didn't hear much screaming or many footsteps or voices come and try and help him up.

But a woman with blonde, curly hair attracted his attention. It was strange but he had that feeling where someone didn't quite belong. Getting up, once again, he managed to make his way over to the bench, sitting on something proper.

"you don't look like you're from around here...well, I can't really talk but hey, nice to meet you." Yalti went, he realised he was rambling and quickly changed it into a greeting. He had let his mouth run away from him and introduce himself to a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

PostSubject: Re: One day it won't hurt   One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:10 pm

River was caught up in her own thoughts, trying to keep the tears out of her eyes as she played with the Vortex Manipulator on her wrist, slowly started to hit buttons as she began to reprogram it to take her back to the 52nd century. There was no point in staying, she was only hurting herself. Watching them from afar wasn't doing anyone any good, and she knew she couldn't go and see them. It had been the choice that Amy had made.

The Time Traveller's head snapped up when she heard someone sit down next to her, her hand rushing away fro her vortex manipulator, pulling her sleeve down over it to hide it from view. Well, she wasn't going back just this minute.

It wasn't until she looked over that she fully took in the man and his outfit. "Professor River Song" River introduced herself as she took a deep breath "And I would suggest you get changed if you don't want to attract attention."

This was a bad idea, if Amy and Rory came over towards the park, there was no way she could find a way to get away or blend in sitting with a man dressed like the one before her.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: One day it won't hurt   One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:46 am

"You have any other places to go? Because as you said, quite rightly, that I shouldn't stand out." Yalti muttered, standing up and looking around for some clothes store. He had also noticed the watch River wore, definitely wasn't part of this time then.

"Who you even looking at?" He asked, walking around in a small circle before sitting himself down again. Then, he remembered not even introducing himself, he stuck out his hand. "Yalti Lythis." In Yalti's view, it would have been spring, a whole six months until he was able to do skiing again, and there he was time-hopping.

He allowed a silence to fall between them, him tapping away at his foot. Not really sure what to do. It was definitely an awkward moment. Apart from meeting the Doctor in WW2 but since it was so relaxed, he allowed himself to lean against the back of the bench and close his eyes momentarily.
Back to top Go down
The Engineer
Newb
Newb
The Engineer

PostSubject: Re: One day it won't hurt   One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:05 am

The Engineers T.A.R.D.I.S began to materialize making her Whooshing noise as always. The T.A.R.D.I.S had decided that she would land herself in the middle of a park and after scanning the area she decided that the best thing to be was a Tree , as there were many within the park.

"A park! Your landing me in a Park!" shouted The Engineer as he swiveled dials and flipped switches on the console. He quickly prepared for landing putting on his top hat and grabbing his sonic cane readying himself to thrust open the doors to the T.A.R.D.I.S to intake all of the atmosphere that is the early 2100's.

He stepped out of the T.A.R.D.I.S, now realizing that he was nowhere near the 2100's. He turned slowly on his sonic cane towards the T.A.R.D.I.S that was now in the form of a tree. " Oi ! Is this the 1930's?" he shouted at the foliage clad time machine. "Why the 1930's of all times and places in the universe you could take me! I wanted to see the 2100's!!" he yelled not realizing he was probably drawing attention to himself.

Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: One day it won't hurt   One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:56 am

((Hey, engineer! I'm glad you are ready to post, it's just that you need to create your profile and set yourself up first. Plus, I have to say that OC Timelords are not allowed. Sorry :-\ ))
Back to top Go down
The Engineer
Newb
Newb
The Engineer

PostSubject: Re: One day it won't hurt   One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:34 pm

((oh i am so sorry :/ i didnt realise i kinda just jumped in XD i'll get right on that !))
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: One day it won't hurt   One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 pm

((Thanks man! Appreciate it!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One day it won't hurt   One day it won't hurt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One day it won't hurt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: