Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Fourth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Fourth Doctor I_voting_barThe Fourth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Fourth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Fourth Doctor I_voting_barThe Fourth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Fourth Doctor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Fourth Doctor

Species: Timelord

::Appearance::
Hair: By far one of the most iconic things about this incarnation, “the hair of Rassilon” as he once described it. Tufts of curls and waves forming a poufy brunette afro of sorts.
Eyes: His eyes were a shade of deep purple. Nebulous, cosmic even. They flashed with glimmers of mischief and cleverness often.
Height: Looming over Daleks and cybermen, this incarnation of the Doctor was somewhere around 6’3’’.
Figure: Always seeming to forget to eat real food, he often donned a very slim and slender body.
Other: A small scar above the left upper lip
Clothing: Unlike his predecessor, this Doctor chose a more Bohemian style of dressing. Long frock coats, unusual vests and cardigans, adventure fedoras of all shades of velvet, all accented by an absurdly long scarf of multi-colors, stretching from here to there. A gift from Madame Nostradamus.

::Info::
Family: K-9: Tin dog, somewhat worthless.
Susan, Grandaughter
Personality: This Doctor would classify himself as brilliant and charming, smart and witty, but more often than not coming off as arrogant and monopolizing to others. He always portrayed a Bohemian fashion and air to himself, carrying on outside of modern traditions and fashion. He often sought the unusual and the odd, embracing a side that people would often shun.

This Doctor embodied a newfound youth that his former selves could not begin to imagine having. His personality was a force to be reckoned with. His quick wit could induce a toothy ear-to-ear smile, but in a split instant, he could turn dark and cynical. At that instance, it was best to stay out of his way.

He had an impeccable taste for negotiations, always making sure to level with whom he was talking to. He tried his best to share his viewpoint on either side, but often times let his alien ego stand in the way of negotiations or delegations. Always trying to avoid violence, he made sure to bring a small wax bag of jelly babies or his licorice allsorts, knowing that candy often helped bring a friendship about.

Strengths:
-This Doctor’s confidence and ego always make for a swell time
-Negotiation skills that would boggle the mind
-Makes friends easily
Weakness:
-His ego can sometimes cloud his logic
-Stubbornness will often prevent him from making the right choice
-The odd and unusual, the macabre and weird.
Dislikes:
-Daleks OR Davros. Make that Daleks AND Davros.
-Meglomaniacs.
-Too many questions. Are we done yet?
Dream: That restaurant at the end of the universe?!

History:
“A tear Sarah Jane?....”

As this man with ruffles and bow-tie lay sprawled out in front of Sarah Jane Smith and the Brigadier, dying and fading fast, he wipes away a tear from the cheek of his companion. He smiles, then passes out completely. Surrounded by a blinding orange light, the Doctor transformed…

““I tell you, Brigadier, there’s nothing to worry about. The brontosaurus is large and placid… And stupid!”
The Doctor had changed right in front of their eyes! What was once a grey bouffant was now a brown ball of fluff, what was sharp, piercing blue eyes was now a softer shade of purple, and where was once a small smirk was now an ear-to-ear grin with bright, flashing teeth. He was brought to the hospital wing for recovery. Quickly escaping the hospital to get to his TARDIS, he ran into some vaguely familiar faces. Who where they? Queen Bess? Margaret Thatcher? NO! Sarah Jane and the Brigadier!
The Doctor quickly changed into the first thing he found. Ruffles could certainly not work with this new body. That atrocious morning jacket could never work, his shoulders were too broad! AH! That will work!
He grabbed an argyle cardigan, a red corduroy jacket, and the lovely multi-colored scarf Madame Nostradamus gave him. Finally he could put it to good use. He ran off to save Sarah Jane from impending doom. Once they returned to the lab, he offered her and Harry Sullivan the chance of a lifetime: become his companions. Nothing had really changed, but the whole world had changed. Now was a chance to see the universe, the cosmos, all of time and space. So maybe a little jelly baby would convince Sarah a bit more….
The Doctor traveled with Sarah Jane and Harry Sullivan for quite a while, only to have Harry run off to do what he does best: be a true doctor. After an encounter with a fiendish Sontaran, Sarah had decided maybe it were time to leave. The Doctor, with somber attitude and solemn grace, landed the TARDIS and bid a farewell to Sarah. A tearful good-bye, and they split ways.
While the Doctor was travelling alone, he came across a fierce tribe of barbarians known as the Severteem (Survey Team for those of you counting at home…), and their most ingenious member, Leela. Leela recognized the Doctor from the face carved into the mountain, calling him the One Who Eats Babies. After clearing up the mishap of terrifying proportions, Leela became a full-time companion to the Doctor.
Leela, being quick to the knife, always needing to be restrained by the Doctor, found that she could be used as a fierce ally. That was until they met K-9, who became a life-long companion of the Doctor and Leela. After going to Gallifrey for an emergency meeting, Leela stayed behind to be with a Gallifreyan guard. As a gift, the Doctor gave her the K-9 unit she had become so attached to, and departed swiftly.
After dropping off Leela, the Doctor was called into action by the White Guardian, needing to collect all the pieces of the legendary Key to Time. He sent with him a fellow timelord named Romana (or as the Doctor ever so lovingly dubbed her “Fred”) as an assistant. Together, they collected the pieces to the Key to Time, safely storing them away from the fiendish Black Guardian.
Travelling with the Doctor for a while, Romana regenerated, creating a whole new and different look for herself. The Doctor, approving of this new look, decided that after a while, maybe it was time for a new look himself. He changed up his normal frock for a long oxblood coat, a maroon themed scarf, and question marks on his lapels. Traveling to E-Space, the Doctor picked up Adric, a stowaway math fanatic. He also dropped off Romana II, gifting her with a K-9 unit of her own.
Travelling with Adric, the Doctor picked up Nyssa after her father was murdered by the Master. In his last adventure with Nyssa and Adric, the Doctor accidentally picked up a confused and bothered airline stewardess named Tegan Jovanka. In his last battle with the Master, the Doctor fell off a radio tower, plummeting onto ground, resulting in his regeneration.

“It’s the end….but it has been prepared for…”

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: My friend who is the Fifth Doctor sent me here ☺

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

A night chill had settled in on the Doctor as he stood outside the mystic bookstore which had everything he could ever imagine. He nervously tapped the new edition of "The Time Machine" that was in his pocket, not giving a second thought as to why he didn't put it in the bag he had around his shoulders. He felt around in his other pocket, only to stick his hands directly into his lunch from earlier: chicken and what was left of a salad that had probably spoiled by now.

He glanced nervously across the street at the looming face of his TARDIS. He remembered it had warned him of a vicious creature that lived on this planet, and particularly in this area: The Vashta Nerada. It lives and sulks in shadows, devouring everything in sight. Or in darkness, rather. He knew he had to brace himself, and risk the fight...

He took a deep breath, feeling his scarf swish across his legs, ran across to his TARDIS. He stopped just inches before he got to the door, feeling the terror of the shadows loom on the bridge of his nose. He reached into his pocket an grabbed the salad and chicken, and started waving it about in front of him.

He must of looked like a fool to anyone who was watching this poor man in an ungodly long scarf wave chicken legs and lettuce in front of a police box. But at long last, with the coast supposedly clear, he opened the door of the TARDIS and hopped inside.

He took off his coat and noticed the holes eaten into the back of it. "Too much of a close call for my own good..."

Last edited by Teeth&Curls on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:07 pm

I love it! I would approve it, BUT

That isn't the RP prompt >.> There was one given. It states that you are to get to the Doctor on the other side of the street, but the place is swarming with the Vashta Nerada, and you only have a backpack filled with a few choice items that are listed with the prompt. I know you're trying out for a Doctor, so perhaps you could be reaching for a companion? Either way - just fix that bit and you'll be on your way ^^

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:11 pm

That's what I get for reading too much today. >.< I'll fix it stat!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Approved ^^

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:27 am

Epic! A 4th Doctor, finally!!!
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Hello 4.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:48 pm

I don't seem to be getting notifications in the toolbar from replies, so I apologize if i'm a bit late to responds...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 pm

you might have to go into your notifications and clear them out, then log off and back on to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fourth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Doctor   The Fourth Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Doctor
Page 1 of 1