Wyatt Walton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wyatt walton
Newb
Newb
wyatt walton

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Character Name Wyatt Walton

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes:Brownish greenish
Height: 5'10
Figure: skinny but muscular
Other: none
Clothing: Brown Leather Jacket, fatigue green shirt, blue jeans and black combat boots

::Info::
Family: He left his family behind when joined the Agency, he requested that all memories of them be locked away so that if he was ever interrogated or someone read his mind they wouldn't find anything to use against him.
Personality: Wyatt has always been a bit shy especially when it come to girls. He typically prefers to keep to himself but if the need should arise he can function in a social environment very well he just prefers not to engage in social events. When it comes to keeping his word Wyatt is very honor bound keeping all of his promises unless it puts himself or someone else in mortal danger. He has been known to drop everything he is doing at the moment to assist a friend in need, the difficult part is becoming his friend. Wyatt typically won't trust anyone he doesn't know very well. But once he does get to know someone he will become very trusting of them. Until then he will be constantly watching the person in case they try to double cross him.
Strengths: Wyatt has a very high physical and metal pain threshold higher than most humans. He is always prepared for any kind of situation. Typically Wyatt can figure out what sort of plan his adversary is hatching with very little information.
Weaknesses: Wyatt is deathly afraid of heights and prefers to avoid ledges. Once someone has earned his trust he can become very trusting to the point of them robbing him blind.
Dislikes: vegetables, whiners, cheats, and liars
Dream: Wyatt wants to see as much of the universe has to offer while making it safer for other travelers along the way.

History: When the news came around that the Agency was falling apart and was about to recall all of its agents Wyatt knew he had to get out before something happened. He wasn't sure if they would wipe his memory and then throw him back into civvie life or maybe kill him that would definitely save money on the agency's end. Maybe they would just take his Vortex Manipulator and kick him out whatever the results of an Agency wide collapse were he wasn't going to wait around to find out.

He quickly punched in the coordinates of a docking bay where his ship was located into his Vortex manipulator. As much as he liked the freedom the VM gave him it lacked the comforts of home he needed which is why he went into the future and purchased a ship for himself and anyone he might want to accompany him. The ship had several rooms that had yet to be utilized, a captain's quarters, a galley, an entertainment room with a TV, computer and a small library. The ship wasn't very costly to maintain and was in decent shape. Whenever he would jump through time he would leave the ship in a docking bay somewhere to ensure it's safety.

Once he reached the ship which was a very long way from home, he began the take off sequence. As the ship began to leave the outer space docking station Wyatt started to scroll through a list of bounties. This was the beginning of his new life from now on he would have to watch his back making sure that there wouldn't be anyone to come after him. Whether it was the Agency or someone looking to get their hands on his Vortex Manipulator.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I searched for Doctor Who Role play site

Stran Helma was a gun for hire who didn't care who got in his way, if you came between him and what he wanted more than likely you ended up dead. This thug had no moral conduct, no remorse and no mercy. He was a human who had been part of multiple heists that ended up going sour which resulted in a lot of innocent lives that were lost. He had very little in common with Wyatt other than they looked very similar to one another. Stran was a bit more beat up than Wyatt, a few scars here and there that Wyatt didn't have. Still nothing that couldn't be faked. The fight had been very disappointing when he finally caught up with Stran, the man even tried to weasel his way out by offering money for his life. The money he offered was much more than Wyatt was being paid to off this scum bag but hell would freeze over before he accepted a bribe. After a few laser bolts to the chest the gunman fell over face down in the ground.

Before he turned in the body to claim the bounty he would utilize this opportunity to take down a few bigger fish. Jaxe Grima was a small time crime boss that sold illegal substances to impoverished areas of the universe in order to make a quick  buck. His partner Rand Osim was in charge of their network of enforcers who would brutally beat and maim anyone who refused to pay their 'protection rates' and right now they were hiring. Getting the job interview was easy with Stran's reputation and since the pair preferred to screen their new employees together this job was going to be a piece of cake.

Once the interview was under way Wyatt reached into his jacket a produced what appeared to be an electronic cigarette. But when he pressed the button to light it a high pitched screeching sound was emitted from the device. His earpieces protected him from the effects of the sonic weapon. The pair of criminals and their body guards began to convulse in pain from the effects of the device. One of the guards began to vomit from the effects of the weapon, Wyatt got up from his chair and executed the criminals and all but on of their body guards. The one that was vomiting had passed out and he needed a witness to describe Stran Helma to the new bosses. Wyatt escaped via the rooftop and Helma's ship which was a spaceship in the loosest of terms.

Posing as Stran Wyatt went to the man who had but the bounty on Jaxe and Rand to collect his money directly. Then he responded to the bounties on Stran the original one and the one posted by the new bosses of Jaxe and Rand's criminal activities. He sent in the security footage from Stran's ship of him killing Stran and he made sure that his face wasn't visible when he did. After selling Stran's ship now as himself rather than Stran, he used his Vortex Manipulator to return to his ship. All in all it was a good job even if he hadn't gotten rid of the criminal organization it would take them a while to regain their footing. And he made a small fortune taking out the scum of the universe even if he hadn't fought fair when he used the sonic weapon. Still it had only one use and he had used it up besides the criminals didn't fight fair or show mercy so why should he?

Last edited by wyatt walton on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:22 am

Alright, I love the character by the way, Smile

One: Family needs to be filled with something. Either he can't remember his family, they vanished/died/left him, or something, But please fill it in.

Two: If he has a spaceship, you'll have to fill out a Weapon/Device creation template and submit it to weapon/device creation for approval.

Three: On the template for character creation, there is a RP example under the 'How did you find us?' part. Please go and add that to your post here and complete it.

Other than that, everything else looks great! Once you get those things done, I'll be happy to approve Smile

-Tyra

wyatt walton
Newb
Newb
wyatt walton

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Ok thanks, I will start to work on the ship's creation. How is the RP sample I gave? Is there anything I should change?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:11 pm

The RP example is given actually, what you gave me was more of a extra bit of history than anything.

wyatt walton
Newb
Newb
wyatt walton

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Ah so it's the Doctor's problem with the Vashta Nerada ok I will go ahead and post that.

Wyatt stood on the opposite side of a street which was supposedly infested with Vashta Nerada. The Doctor looked up at the street lamp he was under which began to flicker. Wyatt shook his head "You know if you hadn't disabled my Vortex Manipulator I could teleport over there and then I could get us both out of here." The lamp flickered a few more times the Doctor seemed a bit more agitated now. It was obvious that the light bulb wouldn't last much longer so he began to search the backpack the Doctor had left on his side of the road for anything useful.

"Why, do you have all of this junk in here? Most of this is useless a carrot and a rubber duck how am I supposed to... You know what never mind I'm just going to find some way across." Wyatt racked his brain trying figure out a way across maybe he could use the match box and rain coat to make a fire. He studied the rain coat and came to the conclusion it was made up of Gore Tex a nylon based water resilient material which was flammable to an extent. Mainly it would melt rather than burn producing very little light. But it did have reflective material on it that could reflect light in order to protect Wyatt. The flashlight wasn't very strong on it's own but if he used the Sonic on it maybe that would increase the power. He laid the flash light on the ground facing the Doctor and put on the raincoat. Pointing the Sonic at the flashlight and using did increase the power significantly.

"Ok Doctor just to make sure it is safe." Wyatt tossed the chicken leg into the middle of the light beam. After waiting a few seconds the leg was unharmed so Wyatt made his way over the reflective material on the rain coat casting small beams of light in all directions. Once he reached the Doctor he handed over the Sonic Screwdriver. "Also here is your daily dose of veggies and your rubber ducky for your bath later. Be sure to wash behind your ears... So what now hot shot?"

Last edited by wyatt walton on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:27 pm

...if i can poke in.... you cant say what the doctor says...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
wyatt walton
Newb
Newb
wyatt walton

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Ok I will fix it give me a sec
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:44 pm

i cant approve  but i would if i could
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:56 pm

ty for pointing that out Dakota And Wyatt, Approved Smile Good job and can't wait for your first rp so I can jump in Very Happy

-Tyra
~Site Owner

wyatt walton
Newb
Newb
wyatt walton

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Awesome thank you both for your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyatt Walton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Walton   Wyatt Walton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyatt Walton
Page 1 of 1