Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYou're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_voting_barYou're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYou're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_voting_barYou're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius)   You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Robin felt that she was in a pickle, now. She didn't want to just straight out ask "How the hell does one live in an orphanage" but how else was she going to say it? Luci wasn't going anywhere, not really, and she was really just hoping to follow him blindly. She felt like she couldn't even take a step out of the room before knowing where she was going first. Maybe her reluctance showed on her face - she felt like it did - that wasn't a pleasant thought. How long had it been since she'd last been in a situation this awkward?

Or, you know, maybe it was just awkward for her because all of the sudden, she was dependent. Fidgeting uncomfortably for a moment, she finally glanced down at the boy with a sigh. 

'... What do I do now?'
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius)   You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Lucius started at Robin without saying anything. His unblinking, silvery gaze observed her stance and noted the awkward and unsure way she held herself. Could he blame her? She went from being a free bird, soaring through the sky (or rather, time and space) and finding her own grub and nesting grounds to a captive bird, staring through the bars of her cage at the outside world she roamed freely. Like a caged little bird, she was going to be told where to nest and will receive food through the hands of the owner, so to speak. How disgraceful it was for that once free bird to have seeds thrown its way when it once upon a time feasted on fresh nuts, berries, and bugs.

Reaching out, he grabbed onto Robin’s head and started to walk into the living area where all the kids were still screaming and playing around. “Whatever you want. Probably should give you a tour though. At least show you the milestones of the place.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius)   You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow at his choice of words. Milestones? She'd never thought of an orphanage like that, but she guessed it wouldn't be too far of a stretch. It made sense, at least to her, that there'd be milestones in a place like this. Holding Tyler's hand like a lifeline, she ventured into the room full of obnoxious children, wincing at the volume they'd made it to. It was still early in the day, how had they managed to round up so much energy? Glancing down at the only familiar face she could knew she'd find, she raised an eyebrow as if to question the nature of play time. Of course, what else was she expecting? Three year olds conducting the perfect tea ceremony, using words like exquisite and pumpernickel?

'What is it you do around here, then? I know you enough to know this can't be pleasant. What've you got to keep you busy, hm?' Her eyes wondered back to the children, watching a little girl spin in a frilly pink tutu, then a couple of boys racing miniature cars around everyone's feet. That was probably going to get annoying quickly. A thought occurred to her - were they shut inside like this all day? How dull it must be not being able to run around outside. At least out there there were things to do. She was quickly regretting her decision to stay here. Maybe it wasn't worth the free food after all.

But that wasn't her problem right now. Now, she needed to know how life was conducted around here. When the meals were, when curfew was - if there was any - where she'd be staying... That sounded like a good idea - finding out where she was going to sleep. God, sleep sounded appealing right now. No, there were more important tasks at hand. 'I'm assuming we've got beds, or cots or something. Let's start with that, I guess.' She shrugged, her attention redirected to her little friend once more, ready to follow as he guided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius)   You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're One of us Now (Robin/Lucius)
Page 1 of 1