Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForever Changing - Page 2 I_voting_barForever Changing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Forever Changing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForever Changing - Page 2 I_voting_barForever Changing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Forever Changing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Forever Changing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Robin looked on quietly, frowning to herself. Something was off here - not just the corpses - something was weird. All these people standing around, wouldn't she be feeling a bit uncomfortable at this point? She didn't, though. It felt like the most natural feeling in the world, gathered up with a bunch of strangers who just happened to be interested in a supernatural - or, more likely, extraterrestrial - pair of dead people. Why was that, then? She felt more comfortable than she'd been in a long time and it was when she was near a murder. That better be a coincidence, or else that was just plain creepy and wrong.

Shaking herself out of her thoughts, she let her hood down, as it was getting rather hot in there. Zebras. The conversation had directed itself to zebras. That... Okay how on New Earth did she manage to miss that much? She couldn't have been zoned out more than a minute or so. With a soft chuckle, she contemplated how she ever got used to this kind of company. Nate's answer was no surprise, honestly. A standing corpse? Another just vanished? How else was that going to be connected? Well... tons of ways - two involving zebras apparently - but none that would have worked with a police eye on things. 'So, animated dead people. Wonderful. Maybe we can invite 'em over for tea. But how? Someone have some input that doesn't include zebras?'
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:33 pm

"I'll have you know zebras were important with the building of the pyramids. Before inbreeding killed their intelligence and rendered them horses." Tyra answered, miffed at her explanation being tossed aside so easily before tucking her hands into her pockets and turning back to the one person that seemed to have any answers at the moment.

"So, we're living in a Walking Dead episode, or maybe they weren't dead." She sniffed, a old habit she picked up from her mother while explaining things. "Or even better, a body taken over by something small enough to slip inside and take control of it's functions. Ooh, I can't wait to see their face when they have to... You know, go." Flashing a grin around the group of people, she waited for a chuckle only to come up without one and scowled. "You people have no sense of humor."

Shaking her head, Tyra turned back to the woman's body, staring up at it curiously while walking in a circle. "No wires that I can see, some chemical might be keeping the muscles rigid enough to stand like that on it's own. The balance had to be thought out carefully though... I'd guess they had her like this before injecting her then killed her." Turning her eyes over to the others, she shrugged her shoulders and stepped away from the body. "Then again, what do I know? I'm just some chick that dropped in from the sky."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:19 am

Darren chuckled as the woman mentioned the walking dead and some sort of parasite that controlled people. He had only watched an episode, but it wasn't that good. "Zebra's are pretty good at camouflaging in." Darren inspected the body, it wouldn't be how he would have killed the victim, more blood would have been pooled at the feet of her. Question, what would have been the motive for doing so?

He took out his knife and simply went to poke the body. It was odd to see a murder like this. He was the ones usually committing them. He smirked as a small incision was made on the skin, Darren wanted to see what chemicals this woman was talking about. But it seemed as if it was integrated with the blood and would need forensics to confirm it.

"Would there be aliens that sell chemicals that I could use?"
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:27 pm

No matter how tough she was trying to appear, the declaration of an animated body walking around made her gasp. Especially Merrick's body. "But... that doesn't make sense, if we are saying that the woman was the real victim and Merrick just got in the way. Why re-animate him and not her?"

The conversation had already gone on a tangent about zebras without her.

Everyone seemed to be going up to the body, poking it or examining it for alien chemicals or something of the sort. Charlotte just stared from where she was. "Wait. Perhaps she's going to start walking around any moment now, too. Which would mean he was killed first." Again, the question of why raced across her mind. She slowly put the knife in her jacket pocket and moved closer to the corpse.
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:20 pm

"Possible," Nate nodded at Charlotte's input. He then stood still staring silently at the body as if waiting for it to move. It didn't. "I think it would have moved by now if it was going to," Nate decided. "Is it entirely too early for me to have a theory?" he asked. "You could wait to see some actual evidence..." Lionel grumped. "That seems fair enough," Nate replied to the cat's meowing. "You might want to see this!" Sophie Smith called out from another room. Nate shook his head from side to side, weighing up his options, then headed for the room she'd called from.

Nate considered gesturing for the others to follow him but decided the room would get too crowded and none of them liked Sophie anyway. Then he considered gesturing for them to wait here, but knowing how people worked, he realised they'd all assume the gesture was for someone else and follow him anyway. He made no gesture and allowed them to decide their actions for themselves.

The room which Sophie was in was fairly small and Nate could see that it was going to get cramped fairly quickly. It was the surveillance room. It was only now that an obvious question occurred to Nate. "How many people work here and how come I haven't seen any of them?" Nate asked Sophie. "Nobody works here, this film studio's been closed for years," she said as if it was obvious. Then she played the footage from the night before. It showed two masked men dragging in the body of the women, then stabbing something into her neck as they held her up. This made her stand there rigidly. Then the man, Merrick, came into the building, shouted something inaudible due to the lack of sound on the video and received a knife in the back from a hidden third man for his troubles. Merrick's body slumped into the position it had been in when Nate arrived.

Then Sophie pressed a button and the video fast forwarded to when she and Nate had arrived. It showed the brief discussion before any of the others had arrived, Nate was disappointed that there was no sound for anyone to see how amazingly he'd got himself onto this case. Then it showed Merrick's body standing up and walking out without anyone except Nate noticing. "You know it's really a show of how much attention you pay to a crime scene that you missed that," Nate whispered to Sophie. "I was distracted by an insane private detective that has been following me," she hissed back. "Don't know any insane private detectives but he sounds delightful," Nate grinned. "Now that I have seen some evidence I will present my theory!" he announced spinning to face anyone that had gathered as an audience.

"Clearly the woman, whoever she was, was not murdered here. But, for some unknown reason, her attackers felt it was necessary to bring her here and make her stand up like that. There must have been a purpose for those actions. There is clearly no practical reason for it, so it must be something else. Religious, Spiritual, Ritual, something along those lines. The male victim was an unintended consequence. He blundered onto the set by accident, no idea why, and was murdered for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I am speculating, that he was caught up in this ritual by accident and his stint of undeadness is a side-effect of that. Anything I've missed?" He grinned searching the room, daring someone to challenge him.

"You do realise that 90% of that has no proof and is literally just what cooked up in your mind," Lionel doubted. "That is what makes it so brilliant!" Nate grinned, "now stop purring and become a believer!" Nate looked down at his cat, ignoring the fact that no-one else was hearing anything except 'meow' "But not a Belieber, that would be unnecessary," he added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Robin scowled to herself as Nate was summoned into the other room. It was starting to get a tad uncomfortable now, the familiar feeling of crowds setting in, but with that Sophie woman in there? The party was definitely not in there, that was for sure. But they were still no further than they were a few minutes ago. Maybe that was impatience talking, but she was getting bored. What else could she do than do what everyone else was and poke the body? Maybe something would happen, who knew?

Strolling up like this was a natural everyday thing, she looked up at the corpse's face and felt a wave of disappointment roll over her. Even dead people were taller than her. Didn't exactly make a difference - not to mention the age gap between her and the people she preferred to hang out with - but it was still annoying. It was a miracle her neck didn't get cramped looking up like this all the time. Rolling her eyes at her own petty thoughts, she tried to find something useful. Or at least find a reason to get out of everyone else's way. Her eyes wandered to the back of her neck, where she was bleeding, and found something a bit interesting. Was that something peeking out of her shirt? It looked a bit like a scratch. 'Hang on, what are you...?" She murmured to herself, reaching up to tug the collar lower to get a better look. "I'm pretty sure people aren't born with shapes carved into their shoulder blades, so what's this?" And that's what they appeared to be, to her at least. Just shapes.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:24 pm

"I'm pretty sure people aren't born with shapes carved into their shoulder blades, so what's this?"

Charlotte moved over to where Robin was looking at. There were geometric shapes carved into the woman's shoulders. Circles, triangles, five-pointed stars. It was a dizzying sort of pattern, randomly sequenced but coming together as a sort of figure... The others seemed to know far more about these kinds of supernatural things than she, so she asked to the general audience, "Is that some kind of pattern?"

The knife weighed heavy in her pocket. God damn it. If these people knew their French History, they would immediately be turning her over to the police. But I didn't do it. Unless my memory got erased. Oh, mon Dieu. What if...

No. I haven't killed anyone here yet.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:53 am

Nate danced back into the room with the others, Sophie following slowly, reluctanctly. "Great news everyone!" he cried out, "I was right!" There was a pause. "We have different definitions of 'great'," Lionel muttered.

"So let's walk this through yeah?" he called. "Woman is murdered. Woman's body is brought here." As he spoke, Nate mimed dragging a body through the room. "Then she is injected with something that makes her stand." He pointed to the body. "During this process, the man arrives. The killers aren't expecting this." Nate pulled his surprise face. "So they kill him too." Another mimed kill for Nate. "This is all ritualistic in some way," Nate put his hand around the shoulders of the body as one might a close friend. "Ooh, weird markings on the shoulders..." he noted, "they might be important. Somebody take some pictures of them or something for examination."

Nate grinned, reaching the end of his walk-through. "So as an unintended side-effect, the man gets up and walks away the next morning." He clapped at his own success in running through the murders. No-one else joined in. "More good news," he said stopping his applause, "I've found the missing body!" At this Sophie looked up, "What?" she demanded. "He is standing right behind you!" he pointed at Charlotte. "He looks kind of angry too," he added with a weak smile, "I'm sure he just wants to talk, although he is holding a sword. You might want to duck."
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:48 pm

""He looks kind of angry too. I'm sure he just wants to talk, although he is holding a sword. You might want to duck."

Charlotte whirled around and swore violently in French, drawing the knife again to block the sword swinging at her. "Mon patron" - clang - "mort" - clash - "essaie de" - she ducked, nearly out of breath - "me tuer!"

She turned accusingly to the others. "Don't just stand there, my dead boss is trying to ki--watch it, salop, that was a new skirt!" The dead man had ripped her petticoat with his blade. Charlotte elbowed him in the stomach and dug the knife into what she thought was his shoulder.

But he had moved a little too far to the right. She'd stabbed his lung.

Merde.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:22 am

Gunfire sounded. Quick, sharp, and fast. Sophie stood with the smoking pistol in her grip. The bullet soared through the air piercing into the dead man's forehead and exiting the other side. This was apparently enough to stop him for now because he fell down to the ground with a thud. For the first time since he had arrived Nate simply stood in silence. His eyes were not still though, darting around the room, observing its occupants and analyzing the body. The most obvious observation that Nate made was that Charlotte had a knife. The next logical thing to note was that a dead man had just tried to kill her. Finally, that said man's eyes were pupil less.

"I'm not sure exactly who he is anymore, but I'm pretty sure that he's not your boss anymore," Nate commented. "Charlotte... I think it's time you explained who you are a little more..."
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Charlotte crossed her arms in defense, dropping the knife about a second later after realizing just how bad this looked. "French immigrant, Starbucks barista, no, I haven't stabbed anyone before." Lie. She turned to the others in front of the standing-up body and frowned. "Do any of you know what the hell is going on? Because I really, really don't." She backed away from her own knife and scratched Lionel the Cat's neck, trying to calm herself down.

After a moment of silence, she spoke. "Actually, I have stabbed someone before. But that's another life and I don't want to talk about it." Her voice was small and weak. Dieu, why was she opening herself up to these people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Changing   Forever Changing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Changing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: