Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMyra's beginning. - Page 2 I_voting_barMyra's beginning. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMyra's beginning. - Page 2 I_voting_barMyra's beginning. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Myra's beginning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

Myra's beginning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:59 pm

"This is how you get what you want. You put other people's lives in danger." Myra said as she looked around. "Why would you put someone else in danger to get what you want!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:06 pm

"Because she gets paid for it" The Doctor replied to Myra's question she posed to the woman holding the gun to her forehead; in the moments that passed sense the woman had withdrawn the gun, The Doctor had made his way around the street and had approached the duo without them seeing him. Stealth indeed was his friend in this situation but with the life of a young woman in danger, in the quest to find him, The Doctor revealed himself to the eager woman in an attempt to save the life of the obviously frightened girl. "Look" He spoke to the woman with the gun, extending out his hand in between her and the girl, "Whatever you want with me, there is no reason to harm her. Now come with me...we can talk about this".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:27 pm

She steps back from both of them, but keeps her revolver trained on Myra. "This isn't about money, this is about freeing the universe from one of it's most dangerous inhabitants." She looks between the two so that both the Doctor and Myra are in her field of vision. "I don't kill for money anymore, Doctor. I haven't for a very long time. As for what I want... Tell me, Doctor, are you really the last?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:32 pm

"I don't get it what do you mean by freeing the universe from one of its most dangerous inhabitants. From the stories I've heard he has saved the universe many times." Myra say as she looks from Siren to the guy that had just showed up.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:02 pm

The Doctor glanced from Myra then to the woman holding the gun, a smirk appearing on his face as Myra spoke about him saving the universe, "Actually, a bit more than many. Many would be if i just stopped saving it all together" he added with a slight chuckle. But the chuckle didn't last long as the woman holding the gun posed a question that triggered a new emotion to pour from The Doctor. Sadness but also an idea. "Yes" He mumbled a reply to the woman, knowing full well he was lying, his mind racing over the images of Sonya, Oli and Warden and Xeltia, "Dangerous is a term held loosely by the ones that are falsely titled by those who do not understand. If i hadn't done what i have done then this universe and countless others would not exist. Unless of course you'd like to take it up with the Daleks..or the Cybermen..maybe the Cycarax or the Jadoon.".
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 pm

She frowns. "Your sin outweighs your good deeds, tell me Doctor, how many have you seen die? You're kind isn't needed anymore. The age of the Timelords has passed." Siren turns her aim to the Doctor. "Where do you want the funeral to be?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Myra watches in disbelief as Siren turns to gun on The Doctor. "No you will have to shoot me too to kill him!" Myra yells as she jumps in front of the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:45 pm

The Doctor stares Seer down, silent as memories of watching his people die over and over again in front of him flash before his eyes. Went the young girl that was being attacked before tries to shield him, he simply places his hand over her and gently pushes her back as he takes a step closer. "I have seen this world rise up and burn in the heat of the sun's supernova. I have watched billions of people die for a cause...i have seen billions of people die for me and it stops here. You think that one gun is going to scare me or make me bend to your whim? I sacrificed my own people just to be able to watch this universe and countless others grow, if you want me dead then by all means fire that gun." He told her, not moving an inch, not trying to avoid the gun nor the bullet that would be fired from it. Instead he stood there, looking deep into the woman's eyes, the woman that is so confidently ready to kill the last of the Time Lords (or so she thinks).
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:51 pm

She stands there for a solid thirty seconds, unwavering. "I don't expect you to bend to me...I expect you to fall." The finger wrapped around the trigger tenses. "This is it? You would let me shoot you after coming so far?" The question was mostly rhetorical, because Siren knew the answer. "I'll...be watching." She lowers the gun, not showing it, but greatly troubled and feeling misled.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Myra lets the Doctor move her out of the way. She then watched as he walked towards Siren and talked to her. Myra listened to the Doctor as he said that he sacrificed his own people. "Why would you do that?" Myra said to him as she stepped forwards to stand next to him.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:33 pm

The Doctor glared back at Siren as she lowered the gun and his bodily language showed one of more relaxation then the apprehensiveness he had just moments ago, "Thank you" he told her softly, nodding his head. Turning his attention to Myra as she questioned him on his actions during the time war, he lowered his eyes, glanced at the TARDIS then back at Myra, "The fate of the universe" he simply replied. Without another word, The Doctor turned on his heel and made his way towards the TARDIS, nonchalantly striding over to it before inserting his key into the key slot then opening the door slightly before turning his attention back to the two young women, "Care to come inside?" he asked them rhetorically, "Or would you like to try and find me for a few months again?".
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Myra went up to the TARDIS and looked in before looking at The Doctor. "Wow. It does look like the way Jack described it in his stories!" Myra said in surprise. "This is just amazing!" Myra said as she trotted inside the TARDIS. She spun around to get a better view of the inside.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 pm

She stood struggling between her pride and the opportunity to see the TARDIS for a moment, and shoved her revolver into her jacket before stepping inside warily, looking around with suppressed curiosity. "The only thing I still don't understand is... How the pocket dimension is created?" She turns we gaze to the control console in the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:29 pm

The Doctor smirked as the young woman who once wanted to kill him, was now awing in the sight of his TARDIS, and for the first time sense he saw her, the gun was not out or pointed at someone. Dashing up to the control console, he flung his trench coat over to one of the support coral columns to the side of the ramp, and spun around the console, glancing over the controls for a moment before turning his attention to the two new visitors. "Well..." The Doctor began, for a moment going to answer Sirens question but then choosing not to, "Wibbly Woobly...Timey Wimey.." he simply stated, creating an invisible ball with both of his hands. Lowering his conversation and subject on the pocket dimension creation process, The Doctor turned his attention to the controls and immediately began to go to work on preparing the TARDIS on flight through the time vortex, "Home? Unknown planet? Back in time, forward in time, current time, time on a different planet? Time in general. Space in general. Where do you want to start?".
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Myra just stood there as she watched The Doctor move around the room. "how about you make it a surprise.' Myra said as she walked over to the area The Doctor was in and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:53 pm

She pulled back her sleeve and looked at her wristwatch, which was old fashioned and clockwork. It also had Tulvan numerals rather than Human ones. "Somewhere where I shouldn't need a gun."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:13 pm

The Doctor smirked, and without taking his eyes off of the two young ladies in front of him, he yanked down the lever in front of him, sending the TARDIS through the time vortex, tumbling, spiraling and twisting to the destination The Doctor had set. Then, as fast as it had set off, the TARDIS landed with a light thud; The Doctor strolled around the console, placing his hands nonchalantly into his pockets with his smirk holding strong, "Go on then." he told them, gesturing to the doors with a nod of his head before bolting down the ramp and holding it open for them, "London! Guess what time period".
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:21 pm

"I'd like to say 2030?" Myra said as she walked to the door that The Doctor was holding open for them. "That's my guess. Though I have a tendency to be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:31 pm

"1015?" Siren says, as she walks towards the TARDIS doors, arms crossed. In the time she had spent tracking him, Siren had learned that even though she had been prepared to take his life earlier, he probably wouldn't take her own.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:31 pm

The Doctor smirked as he walked out last, shutting the door behind him and then stepped out onto the concrete floor beneath him. Rushes of air breezed past his face as cars flew, dashing, overhead. Buildings soared up into the clouds at differentiating heights, some small and the majority, very high, some nearly touching the bottoms of the clouds above. "2100. Close Myra..well..not that close, but still" The Doctor proclaimed, extending his arms into the air with a grin as he paced around the landing pad they were standing on, glancing around that the advanced architecture of the surrounding buildings and the cars and other various transportation vehicles that flew below, around, and over top them, "Continents begin shifting back together..countries forming into higher and more powerful super powers. The world inherits a new currency in the new digital age..robots walk the streets..cars fly. Lot's changed sense your time..aliens! Aliens are finally registered in the world transportation organization and accepted into the population. Brilliant time! Human expansion across the stars and the formation of the human empire..spanning four galaxies..".
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 am

"Wow that's just amazing!" Myra says as she looks around. "I can't believe it I'm in the future!"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Myra's reaction brought a smile. Obviously things like this didn't happen much for her. Siren gave a moment to appreciate her newfound surroundings before turning to the Doctor with a question. "What country are we  in?"
Though the feeling of her revolver bumping against her was a familiar one, it was much more comfortable to wear it out in the open.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:15 pm

The Doctor glanced around the surroundings before licking his finger then sticking it up in the air, pausing for a moment, then pulling it back down with a nod, "London, England to be precise" he explained, turning his attention to Siren. Glancing down at her infamous revolved, The Doctor peered over his shoulder to the passing cars then finally turned his attention back to the the weapon, "You may want to keep your hand off of that by the way" he said in a lower tone, "Don't want to start any troubles we don't want" he explained.

Chuckling, The Doctor turned his attention and body to the edge of the landing pad and then peered out to the seemingly endless streams of cars around, below and above them, and extended out his sonic screwdriver. Activating it then shutting it off, then activating it again, the screwdriver acted as a light to flash down one of the taxi cabs that were flying by until one finally saw it and slowed down. Coming down to a stop beside The Doctor, the doors flew open and he turned his attention over to the two girls, "Allons-y" he told them with a grin before stepping inside the vehicle, operated by a three eyed green bipedal alien, it's eyes hanging off of stocks protruding up out of his head and peering over to Siren and Mrya, waiting for them to get in.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Myra got in and sat down and waited for siren to get in. "Well come on." She said as she looked at siren.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:29 pm

"I don't trust public transportation." She says, getting in and glaring at the driver. She shifted in her seat to make her gun clearly visible and easy to draw, then crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myra's beginning.   Myra's beginning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myra's beginning.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next