Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_vote_lcapCassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_voting_barCassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_vote_lcapCassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_voting_barCassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) Empty
PostSubject: Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA)   Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cassidy Lemmings

Species: Pro-Human

::Appearance::
Hair:
Refer to the picture
Eyes: ^
Height: ^
Figure: ^
Other: ^
Clothing: ^

::Info::
Family: She doesn't know any of her family.
Personality: Cassidy is nice. Everyone loves her. She's pretty and she flaunts it, but no one minds because they are all drooling over her.
Strengths: Pretty, powerful, gorgeous, rich, perfect.
Weakness: Has bad breath in the morning?
Dislikes: Stupid people, annoying people, people who don't think she's pretty, people who don't care about her. You get the picture.
Dream: She wants to be the richest prettiest most powerful woman ever.

History: Cassidy was born in the future on a perfect world where humans were the most beautiful and perfect they could be. And then time travel sent her to present Earth where she became a model and an actress.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

• Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
    Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
    You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

• A carrot
    The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
    A chicken leg
    A flashlight
    Book of matches
    A rubber duck
    a raincoat

*Runs over to Doctor* Doctor are you okay? *flips hair* Here's your sonic *gives* Now what do we do about the Vashta Nerada? *kisses*

((This hurt me physically. Just try your best to catch everything you can and I'll be in the corner vomiting ^^))
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA)   Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello Cassidy, welcome to the site! We'd love to have you write with us, but your app needs a little fixing up first.

Species: I'm not familiar with Pro-humans. Perhaps she could be just a human. Wink

Appearance: I understand there's a picture there for reference, but please take the time to fill this out. We can't, for example, know her height from a headshot.

Family: Please explain why she doesn't know her family.

Personality: Please change this, and make it a bit longer. Nobody is loved by everybody!

Strengths: Nobody's perfect. Wink

Weaknesses: Please add some. Perhaps she's not very strong?

History: Please elaborate. How did she time travel to present day Earth, and why? What was her childhood like? How did she become an actress and model? Etc., etc.

RP section: This is very lacking. Perhaps you could benefit from reading our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There should be a lot of detail in this. What is your character seeing, feeling, thinking? Also, the Doctor is on the other side of the street. You are not with him. Please re-write this.

((robin y must u hurt me this way?))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA)   Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:52 pm

PERFECT.

You did great. In the future, though, remember that if the species doesn't exist and isn't a posted one yet, that you can remind them to make an alien creation for it. Everything else is just about what I would have put SO *applause* Razz

I apologize for the pain, by the way. I'll make another in a bit. Also, take a look at Chinner's character  and see what goes on, okie doke? Just to get a feel for how fixing things goes. You'll get more of an idea when I teach you to deal with stubborn members. Now THAT will be fun. For me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA)   Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassidy (PRACTICE FOR ROMANA)
Page 1 of 1