Visiting a different Doctor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Visiting a different Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Visiting a different Doctor   Visiting a different Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:22 am

((CLOSED to: Yalti and Chase))

Yalti wasn't used to falling over, or falling in general. So it caught him by surprise when he found himself hanging off a spaceship and suddenly lost his grip, falling to the floor and only receiving a broken wrist.

He told the good doctor all about it, talking for a few minutes at one time. This wasn't a normal him, he had been shaken up by the fact that he had fallen and would have loved to arrested the spaceship driver for not looking for any unwanted guests.

"You see? I've taken after my dead brother! Can you believe it?!" Yalti moved his broken wrist, yelping in some pain.

It was a possibility that he was simply gone insane and then the fact was that he actually jumped off a building, like the news said. Yalti shook his head free from the train of thought and focused on something else. Like a screw holding a door together.

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a different Doctor   Visiting a different Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 am

Chris listened to the man's story and looked at his chart. Nothing on the chart seemed out of the ordinary but his story seemed out of whack. A spaceship seriously? Chris figured he might need to send him to a psych department after he was done with the man. Chris could tell even from a distance that the man's wrist was broken. Chris slapped the chart on one of the tables.

"Even though I can easily tell your wrist is broken I still need an X-ray, its Hospital policy." Chris had no idea why he even had this man as his patient. He typically doesn't deal with minor injuries like broken bones. Chris grabbed his cane and opened the door. "I'll set it up the X-ray for you."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a different Doctor   Visiting a different Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:08 am

"How can you tell that I wonder…" Yalti said, rather sharply. He could tell that the doctor was skeptical about the whole thing. But on a mention of an X-ray, he said nothing but sighed. He watched as Taylor went over to set up the x-ray, for some reason or another he shuddered.

"Hospital policy can jump out of a window." He scoffed, studying the chart that the doctor had previously slapped onto the table. "Broken wrist from that height? Isn't it a tiny bit odd that i didn't get permanent brain damage? Or even cracked ribs?"

He shook his head, Yalti had no idea to what he was really trying to hint at but he hoped he still made a little sense. One day, he may need his head checked out because recently, he had been getting a rather lot of beatings around his head.

"Never had to have an X-ray before…"

"Look forwards into life, not backwards...otherwise you may find your face planted into the back of a lamp-post." -Flannagan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a different Doctor   Visiting a different Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting a different Doctor
Page 1 of 1