Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_vote_lcapCharlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_voting_barCharlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_vote_lcapCharlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_voting_barCharlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff   Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Mentioned in "Stolen Car": Finding herself suddenly in modern-day Paris, Charlotte was extremely disoriented, wandering the streets for about  a week. She managed to sell her now-antique coins for modern currency and bought a boat ticket to England. So few people travel internationally by boat nowadays that they didn't check her for I.D. and stuff. Yeah. Real vigilant border police.

Still believing herself to be either hallucinating or in hell, Charlotte headed for the nearest hospital to be examined. There she met Dr. Chris Taylor and his murderous stalker of a brother, Alec. She managed to convince Alec to leave, then asked Dr. Taylor where she could stay for the night. He directed her to a hotel and told her what I.D. was. ("Stolen Car")

Charlotte got a job as a Starbucks barista but was soon captured by the Daleks along with Robin Terrell, Becca LaFaye, Yalti Lythis, and Dakota Hemmel. The Daleks were searching for the Doctor and demanded that the captives turn him over to them in exchange for their freedom. Charlotte had no idea what they were talking about as she hadn't met the Doctor yet and thus was released. ("The dream that no one dreamed")

Some time later, Charlotte ran into Becca and Robin again, this time along with the Fifth Doctor. She was told by the Silence to kill the Doctor but did not act on that subliminal order as she only knew the Doctor as "Celery Man". ("The Sound of Silence")

Charlotte's boss, Mr. Merrick, was stabbed under unusual circumstances about a month later, and Charlotte decided to try and help with the investigation - mostly to prove her innocence, as it was well-known at work that she carried a knife. The Anonymous Chicken Detective Agency - Nate Stevens with a cybernetic eye, Lionel the Cat, and Sophie Smith - were in charge of the investigation with the (questionable) help of Robin, Darren Hughes, and Tyra. She was prodded into revealing choice details about a "previous life" upon accidentally stabbing her dead boss's corpse. It's complicated. ("Forever Changing")

Fueled by a desire to see if her final letter to her father (fic: "Almost Last Words") was delivered, Charlotte went searching for a book of her compiled writings, bringing her to a (modern-day) library infested strange glittering walls, time corruption, and Captain Jack Harkness. Whom she fancies a bit. But then again, who doesn't? But perhaps she herself has something to do with the corruption and Reapers everywhere... and the mysterious Daathvaen awakening in the shadows. For the first time, she tells the truth about her past when confronted by Jack.("Shadows Awaken")

After those adventures, Charlotte was fired by her new boss for repeated absence. Quite frustrated, she soon saw the TARDIS and, following it, tripped on the Fourth Doctor's scarf. The Fourth Doctor seems to remember her face... instead of telling the truth, she opens the TARDIS and is overwhelmed by what she sees. The Doctor introduces himself, Charlotte briefly pulls her knife on him due to Silence triggering, and Four quickly deduces that she is Charlotte Corday. He offers her a deal: she and he can travel anywhere they want, to as many places as they want, but at the end of it all, she has to return to the Reign of Terror and be beheaded, to preserve history ("L'Ange de l'Assassinat")
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com

Charlotte: Timelines and Stuff
Page 1 of 1