Share | 

One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:42 pm

The Doctor hurried down the corridor, and into the dusty passageway. It had obviously been ages since this way had been used, if it had been used at all. Cobwebs stretched from side-to-side, thick as pea soup. Well, as if Rassilon knew what pea soup was...

He began to poke holes in the cobwebs and pull them apart. He knew this passageway stretched for a good mile or so, but he knew it went right underneath the capital building. It seemed to be the only thing the Doctor knew to be safe at the moment, at least from the horrible Dalek convert creatures. He'd never seen anything like that in his life, but he knew it was terribly advanced for the creatures at the moment.

As he was pulling cobwebs out of his hair and out of the passageway, the older Doctor behind him spoke. "Where are you now? I don't quite remember. Davros or Skaro?" He paused a moment to think about what the older Doctor was asking him. He honestly didn't remember. Had it really been that long?

"If I could remember my last adventure, I would have to say I was going to visit a beautiful beach with you-know-who," At the mention of you-know-who, he inconspicuously pointing in the direction of Romana. "Either that, or I was going to take her to Argolis to the famous Leisure Hive on the planet. I figured I would give her a little treat. I suppose now that I know what's to come, she deserves it a lot more than I think..."

After a while, the Doctor finally stopped at a small trap-door scribbled with circular Gallifreyan. The Doctor started to blow dust and cobwebs off of it when he heard that familiar spine-chilling voice yelling EXTERMINATE! from the other end of the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Bringing up the rear, Romana closed the trap door behind them all. There was nothing she could do about the displacement of the desk; anyone who walked inside that war room would now know where they had gone. But she could make it difficult to follow them. With her own sonic screwdriver, a thin silver and green thing she'd made centuries ago, She fused both the lock and the hinges on the trap door.Hopefully it would hold long enough. Still, she kept her gun at the ready as she walked behind the men.

She could hear the Doctors talking up ahead and grinned, enjoying that she knew something her scarfed friend did not. She struggled not to give anything away. "Oh definitely take me to the Leisure Hive, Doctor. I daresay we'll have a time we'll remember for ages."

Suddenly there was loud crash from behind her and the horrible, metallic yell of a Dalek. They'd broken through the trap door. Romana spun around, gun at the ready."Doctor!" She called back to the War Doctor, not taking her eyes off the far end of the corridor. "I've got two small electromagnetic bombs and this gun, what do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:47 am

Rassilon had walked down the dark passageway,following the Two conversing Doctors ahead of him. The journey thus far had been unventful. That is until he heard a monstrous noise carry down the long passageway,the battle cry of a Dalek. "Doctor! I've got two small electromagnetic bombs and this gun,what do you have?" He heard Romana say to The Doctor,which one she meant he surmised was The War Doctor due to the remark about weaponry.

"Doctors,Romana I order you to retrea-" Rassilon ducked as one of the Daleks rounded a corner in the passageway and fired it's Gunstick. The impact of the blast sickly-looking blue blast shredded a huge chunk of old worn stone from the wall of the passageway,though whether it came off from the power of the weapon or the age of the wall was unclear. Rassilon flexed his gloved left hand as his gauntlet began to glow it's dazzling blue and obliterated the Dalek. "There will be more on their way,and the Gauntlet will soon lose power at the current rate of use...." Rassilon mused.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 am

((llama-spitting contest? O.O))

"Doctors, Romana, I order you to retrea-"

The War Doctor was about to gun down the Dalek when the Lord President disintegrated it with his gauntlet, flaring blue light around the tunnel as if showing off. But even Rassilon knew that the power wasn't going to last. The once-Doctor checked his gun, then his sonic. The latter was simply a scientific instrument, but if he could get it to scramble the electrical signals that connected the metal casings to the squid-like Dalek underneath...

He replied to Romana's question of a minute ago. "Gun and a sonic screwdriver, which is going to need a few upgrades." He cringed just a bit, half-remembering what his older self's reaction to the thought of a weaponized sonic would be. "And the TARDIS. Well, two TARDISes, if Scarfy here knows how to sonic-summon his." He powered up his screwdriver and sent the command. Soon enough, his battered-but-beautiful travelling companion materialized in the tunnel with her signature vworp, vworp.
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:03 pm

The Doctor, being reminded that his sonic device was far more advanced than he credited for, pulled it out, twisted it to setting 63N, which called his TARDIS to it's immediate location. He pulled down the scuffed metallic collar and within an instant, the TARDIS began to materialize in front of him, next to the other Doctor's own craft.

He turned around to face the group behind him. "Alright, one of you come with me, the other with him. May I suggest the Omega 13 maneuver?" He turned to the other Doctor, hoping that in his immense age, he would remember the Omega 13 maneuver, which he had successfully performed in his third incarnation.

For those of you who don't remember, the Omega 13 maneuver came about when the third incarnation of the Doctor was faced with a terrible situation of flying the TARDIS through the infamous Ruton Mine Field all the while he was trying his best to escape the horribly fierce Sontaran leader Craxt. In a brief moment, the Doctor had accidentally flipped three switches at the same time, creating several different scapegoats of the TARDIS each acting independently from each other.

In a fury of confusion, the Sontaran battle ship blasted a mine instead of the TARDIS and destroyed itself. The maneuver created a small fission in time, allowing the Doctor to escape easily and efficiently. However, more than one Doctor performing the same action with more experienced travelers and with the same (more or less) TARDIS could create thousands of TARDIS scapegoats floating through the atmosphere.....

The Doctor eagerly turned to Rassilon and Romana to seek their approval with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:44 pm

"Omega 13, wonderful maneuver!" Romana yelled over the noise of falling rocks. "President, go with the Mohawk, I'll ride with the Scarf."

She could hear the Daleks advancing now. Their cries of EXTERMINATE! getting louder with each passing second. She couldn't let them reach the door, even after they were gone. Pointing her hug at the rough stone ceiling.

"Everyone in your TARDISes!" She shot at the ceiling, aiming for the loose dirt and cracks that would cause a cave in. It only took a few rounds. The crack split the ceiling, and with it, the stones, but not in the direction she intended. The crack split towards the four Time Lords.

"In!" She yelled at the scarfed Doctor, grabbing him and physically shoving him into his TARDIS before any falling debris could hit him. Unfortunately, she wasn't quick enough herself. Her shoulder screamed in pain as she shut the door. "Do it! Omega 13, Doctor!"
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Fri May 02, 2014 10:47 am

Rassilon scowled as Romana yelled at him to accompany The War Doctor in his TARDIS,however he decided against arguing with her and made to enter the battered and scratched dark blue box that awaited him. Inside he made a movement to close the old wooden doors behind him and heard Romana yell something to the effect of your "Get in your TARDISes!" before the sound of a gun discharging echoed throughout the passageway they were in and the sound of crumbling stone soon followed.

Rassilon paused for only a moment longer to hear a yelp of pain,he inferred Romana was it's source then closed the doors with a weary creak coming from them. "Are you quite sure you can pilot this TARDIS on your own? You are of course aware that it is supposed to have more than one pilot?" He inquired to The War Doctor.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Sun May 04, 2014 6:45 pm

"President, go with the Mohawk, I'll ride with the Scarf."

"Mohawk?" the War Doctor scoffed, a bit of indignation creeping into his gravelly voice. But he was soon cut off by EXTERMINATE and "everyone in your TARDISes!" and so he climbed into his beautiful but damaged ship with Rassilon in front of him. Bang. Crumble. A yelp. For a moment he thought of turning back to see if Romana was alright, but he forced himself to power up the console. If they wanted a well-executed Omega 13, he would need to act quickly.

"Are you quite sure you can pilot this TARDIS on your own? You are of course aware that it is supposed to have more than one pilot?" Rassilon asked, disapproving as always.

"I've been doing it for hundreds of years, Lord President," the War Doctor said simply, pushing to the back of his mind the childish impulse to call him "Razzy". "And you could come here and help me with this, but I doubt she - that is, the TARDIS - would like it much."

The War Doctor slammed down on three switches at once, just like he had done by accident all those years before, and the Omega 13 maneuver was in motion.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Mon May 05, 2014 2:14 pm

The Doctor was nearly pushed into the TARDIS by a hurried Romana, and immediately dematerialized. The Doctor ran quickly over to the console, and flipped a couple of the stabilization unit switches. He took a deep breath, leisurely walked over to his coat rack, hung up the coat and scarf, then returned to the console.

He looked up from his work and saw a very anxious Romana. He smiled, knowing darn well that it HAD been centuries since he'd seen her last. She'd become more powerful than he'd ever thought, and she had more responsibility to deal with. This Romana had lost her girlish touch, but not her girlish ways.

Snapping out of his thoughts, the Doctor immediately returned to the console. He flipped the navi-com switch on his console, linking him to the other Doctor's TARDIS. The screen buzzed up with an immediate view of his TARDIS, with him and the helm and Rassilon in the background. "Alright Doctor, you know the drill. On the count of three.
One........
Two........
THREE!
"

The Doctor yanked several switches on the console at the same time, causing a mild grinding sound to echo through the TARDIS. The craft itself began to shake and twist uncontrollably. The Doctor held onto the console for dear life, hoping and praying to Omega that this maneuver would work a second time....

The TARDIS itself began to spaghettify, twisting and pulling as though it were putty being stretched. The TARDIS snapped in half, creating two separate TARDIS. Then did the same thing, creating four TARDIS, repeating itself innumerably, until the entire galactic sky was covered with blue police boxes each looking identical to the next. The boxes all lit up and began to twist in the sky, awaiting orders from their leader.

Inside TARDIS control, the Doctor turned his face to the screen, giving the other Doctor the nod of approval.
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Mon May 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Safely inside the TARDIS, Romana set her gun on the floor and held her shoulder. Even uninjured, she knew better than to offer to help with something this important. She knew how to fly a TARDIS, but nobody knew how to fly the Doctor's TARDIS quite as well as him.

She held on to the coat rack as his TARDIS stretched and shook and pulled itself apart. Through some ridiculous amount of luck, it didn't fall over, and neither did she.

The Doctor had smiled at her, and she smiled back. The first genuine smile she's done in what seemed like ages. She had missed this face.

"Well done, Doctor," she sighed, leaning her head back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Tue May 06, 2014 9:44 am

Rassilon felt the TARDIS rumble and shake as it's exterior divided into two, then four and so on until there were millions of blue boxes hovering high above the great presidential palace and silhouetted against the burnt orange skies. He moved around the round and grungy-looking console to the battered and scratched silver monitor through which the armada of TARDISes could clearly be seen.

"I must admit Doctor, I am impressed by this little illusion." As he said this he twisted a small sphere half-embedded in the console (utilising his basic knowledge of the layout of the Type 40) and the viewpoint of the monitor slid downwards to show the citadel and the palace, still protected by the colossal glass dome encasing both buildings. As Rassilon looked a little closer he saw crowds of Time-Lords inside the glass sphere, small blue beams of light seemed to emanating from a few Time-Lords in the crowd. "Daleks" He said to himself and turned to face The War Doctor. "However, there's still the matter of Dalek spies killing Time-Lords in the palace. I would suggest we regroup and form a plan of attack, but four people against an unknown number of camouflaged Daleks are not good odds." He said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Wed May 07, 2014 1:17 pm

The War Doctor listen to Rassilon with a frown, then said after a moment, "The Dalek puppets are far to undetectable to take out while they're still in the midst of the crowd. Besides, likely the Time Lords that have been transformed into these puppets have no idea of their identities until the eyestalks reveal themselves, judging from the surprise on their faces. What we need is bait - the Daleks can send their pawns to capture whatever they like without worrying that they themselves might be ambushed. I would say use ourselves, but that's not a particularly clever idea. We can't risk the Daleks actually capturing us."

He adjusted the monitor to show the Doctor and Romana again. In the back of his mind, he was recoiling at the thought of Rassilon having touched his TARDIS, but he pushed that away. "Doctor? What if there was a way to Omega 13 us? Create duplicates, doppelgangers - would that be possible?"
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Wed May 07, 2014 3:21 pm

The TARDIS rocked back and fourth through the solar winds, which had begun to flare up. The Doctor adjusted his telecom through the swaying back and fourth, shooting a smile back to Romana in her seal of Presidential approval. The other Doctor was buzzing in, coming in grainy and static-y. He queried about the possible expansions of the Omega 13, and if they would be able to be applied to personkind.

The Doctor thought, but he didn't have enough time to debate it with himself. The TARDIS's remained stationary around him, continuing to await orders. At last, he had an idea! "Ah! Doctor, Rassilon, I've got it. The Omega 13 is basically a standard action upon every TARDIS console. However, if we're able to create a diversion with these other TARDIS, then infiltrate the capital building, we might be able to take the official presidential TARDIS and (with the power of Rassilon and Omega himself) create an infinite time loop of Omega 13!"
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Wed May 07, 2014 3:59 pm

"But there's still the problem of us infiltrating the capital building, Doctor," The worst of the trembling over, she approached the console. "I'm not sure how well known either of your current faces are at the moment, but Rassilon and I are pretty high profile. Dalek insurgents will know us on sight. We need a way to hide ourselves."

Turning to the telecom, Romana said "Surely between the four of us we can devise a way of hiding ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Sun May 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Rassilon moved aside slightly as The War Doctor approached the console screen to talk to Romana. "I would agree with Romana, The Daleks would recognise us immediately from sight alone...as for you Doctors it is extremely unlikely that The Daleks would recognise the younger." He said, gesturing to The curly-haired Fourth Doctor who was hovering next to Romana on the console's screen. "We already have a diversion in the form of this collection of Ersatz TARDISes, however we would need an incredibly convincing disguise...perhaps Hologram projectors of some sort?"

Rassilon looked around the grungy control room before looking back to the monitor. "Yes..perhaps that's what we need. Hologram projectors to project Dalek puppet facades onto ourselves, of course we would need a hologram projector for such a plan.."
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Sun May 11, 2014 3:46 pm

The War Doctor smiled at the apparent solution of their current problems - at least, the small problems, anyway. "Hold on a moment, I'll track down one in the back rooms of the TARDIS." This was partially an excuse to get away from the Lord President, and partially truth. Hologram projectors were not exactly scarce in the universe, and came in all sizes for a variety of different uses. He picked up his and headed back to the console room, not noticing that his spare hand was absently resting on his gun.

"Doctor," he said, "I'm pretty sure you have one, too. Check the closet to the left of the swimming pool." Flipping a few switches, the War Doctor stuck a piece of adhesive to the small, circular projector and pressed it to his forehead. A Dalek eyestalk appeared to break through the skin. He turned to Rassilon. "Does it need tweaking?"
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Sat May 24, 2014 4:51 pm

The Doctor, mouth agape, looked over to Romana. He looked back up to the communication screens, where the War Doctor and Rassilon were giving him an order he literally couldn't refuse. He sighed, turned off the screen, and returned to his console. He loomed over the landing lever, hesitantly hovering his hand over the blinking switches. After what seemed like an eternity, he smacked the panel, causing the TARDIS to sound the dematerialization whir and grind, ending with a metallic THWONG!

The Doctor took off his coat and scarf, hanging them on the coat rack next to his velvet frock and long hanging multi-colored scarves. He hung his head low, and entered through the corridor door and directly into the wardrobe. Sounds of rummaging and metallic clanging came from the wardrobe, and the Doctor emerged. Or at least what looked like the Doctor.

He emerged in his traditional Gallifreyan presidential robes, bright white and silken smooth. His bushy hair stuffed under a golden cap, accented by an obnoxiously tall, wide-shoulder collar, with two golden seals of Rassilon on either shoulder. He turned to Romana with a look of Dont. Say. A single thing. He turned the communication screen back on and tuned it to the other Doctor's TARDIS.

"Alright, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Tue May 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Romana tried. She really did. She bit her lip to stifle the giggle that wanted to bubble up out of her throat, but she couldn't stop the smile from spreading. His generous curls were poking out from under the cap at odd and humorous angles, and the clothes were obviously made for someone else. He looked like a child wearing his father's clothes.

"You look ridiculous," she whispered at him, before he re-opened communications.

"Alright, what should I do?" She asked, once she had successfully managed to stifle the giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Fri May 30, 2014 6:24 am

"Perfect, at least it should be enough to fool any puppets or pure Daleks we run into." Rassilon replied as The War Doctor stepped back into the console room, a jet black dalek eye-stalk eerily jutting out from between his mop of dark brown hair. Turning back to the console's monitor he saw The Fourth Doctor step back into view, adjusting the collar of White Presidential Robes and his hair poking through a ceremonial cap in uneven and messy curls. A glowing blue light glowed from underneath the skin of the Fourth Doctor's forehead.

"Well, your robes could be better but it will do for now. As for you and I Romana, we'll also need projectors...Doctor.....The Younger I mean, do you have any more Hologram Projectors aboard your TARDIS for her?" He inquired dipping down off-screen for a moment as he searched the underside of the console for something, seemingly having found it he extracted it from the console's underside and held it in his open-palm. "A component of your chameleon arch Warrior...it appears to be the Exterior Projection Facilitator, if I could perhaps borrow your sonic device for a moment?" Rassilon asked, his palm already outstretched.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Sat May 31, 2014 5:00 pm

The War Doctor was as reluctant to hand over his sonic as he was watching Rassilon touch the TARDIS, but the notion of the greater good forced him to pass it to the Lord President. "I have another projector for Romana, I'll fetch that in a moment," he said. "Do we all have weapons? The Lord President's gauntlet, of course, my gun, Romana's... Doctor, you have your sonic. Right." A part of him wanted to arm his former self, just as a precaution... then again, he must have survived long enough to regenerate five more times. He envied his younger self's innocence. At least he'd have those peaceful years ahead...

"Travelling as a group will make us look suspicious. I suggest we each land our TARDISes in the east and west wings of the Capitol buildings and converge on the center where Omega's TARDIS is. But we'll need to get the more knowledgable Dalek-puppets--the ones that know they haven't converted the Lord President, Romana, and two Doct--no. The Doctor and the War Doctor--out of the building. Which means we need to set up the TARDIS diversion." The corner of his mouth twitched. "And luring them away with jelly babies, while effective on a small scale, would likely not be successful."
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:35 pm

The Doctor turned to Romana and whispered ever so quietly "Could be better?! Why these robes are older than he is! For Rassilon's sake...well, you get the point."

He turned to the console, responding to the War Doctor's request by reaching deep into his robes and pulling out a silver shafted device with a red magnet and bullet, waving it around like a small child with a lolly at the fair. "I can take the west wing, Doctor, landing somewhere near the royal museum. We might run into some old friends if we materialize any closer than that. Then shall we converge in about 30 universal galactic minutes at the Omega throne room?"

He turned to Romana with a smile, then turned back to the Doctor and Rassilon. "On the count of five, type the Galactic coordinates for the capital building into your main database and activate the Omega 13 maneuver, that'll provide ample enough distraction to get us into the capital at least. A million, billion TARDISes buzzing around the daleks and the dalek ships should send their eyestalks whirling. If only for a few moments, at least. As soon as we materialize, the TARDISes will disappear."
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:11 pm

((Romana doesn't really have anything to say at this point. She's kinda just observing. Go ahead and skip me.))
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:54 am

Rassilon tweaked the sonic's setting slightly and pressed a small button on it's side, the red diode at it's end lit up and made a buzzing sound as he kept it steady and focused on the small, somewhat featureless component he held in his hand. After a few moments he reset the screwdriver's setting and handed it back to The War Doctor. Rassilon stowed the component inside his robes and his face began to flicker and change until it was completely unrecognisable, a dalek eye-stalk and a miniature dalek gun-stick seemingly had forced their way through his forehead and hand respectively.

"There, the perfect facade for use against Dalek Puppets. The face is somewhat sub-par....but after all it is only a temporary measure." Rassilon said under his breath as he examined his new reflection in the still-shining surface of his gauntlet. "Very well, the plan is affirmed. We shall meet you at the allotted time, Doctor.....good luck." He said, remaining stern-faced even at a second sighting of The Doctor's comical appearance.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:05 pm

The War Doctor nodded at Rassilon, a bit put out about his screwdriver, but too focused to comment on it. "On the count of five, then." He slung his gun around to his back and worked quickly to get things into order for the operation. "Five." Opening and locking in the coordinates. "Four." Activating Omega 13. "Three." He loaded his gun, in case they happened to emerge in the midst of battle, which, while unlikely, one could never be too prepared for. "Two." A little rhyme ran through his head, like the Master's drums in a way, almost maddening. "One."

One, two, three, four: I declare a Time War. Five, six, seven, eight: They will not exterminate.

And with that, the TARDIS spun into action, along with all the other million, billion TARDISes in the air. The War Doctor glanced at Rassilon. "Once we land, we'll need to be running as soon as we hit the ground. No slowing down. No getting caught. Just fire and run."

They landed. He pushed open the door, and just kept doing what he had been doing all his life: running.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm

It all happened as fast as it did on any other adventure. The TARDIS materialized in the capital building near the museum. The doors opened, and he flew out of the TARDIS with Romana close behind. The Museum was a bit different since the last time he visited. Remnants of old TARDIS lurked in the shadows, decommissioned and out of use. They were simply vessals from another age.

Large glass display cases were shattered open, contents missing and more than likely in use at the moment. The Doctor turned to Romana, after slowing down a bit to let her catch up. He took in the surroundings, making sure to collect his bearings, and was hit with a terrible epiphany: he had no idea where he was.

Trying to hide the look of horror from his face, he turned to Romana with a cheeky, but awkward smile. It had been way too long since he visited, and he had forgotten how to get out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War   

Back to top Go down

One, Two, Three, Four: I Declare a Time War
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: