Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Tools of the Warden I_vote_lcapTools of the Warden I_voting_barTools of the Warden I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Tools of the Warden I_vote_lcapTools of the Warden I_voting_barTools of the Warden I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Tools of the Warden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

Tools of the Warden Empty
PostSubject: Tools of the Warden   Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:02 pm

The Sonic Dagger

Tools of the Warden Crysta10

The sonic Daggers where a weapon developed by Rassalon just before The Last Great Time War. By utilizing sonic technology with methods of war he was able to create a small, lightweight tool perfect for chronological warfare. The blade was composed of solid Iridium, a metal immune to the flux of time, and at the center was a gem of crystalized Anti-Time. Anti-time was a particle made when Rassalon created the Eye of Harmony, it is to time what Anti-matter is to space. As the doctor described it

“Anti-Time: as intractable and destructive a force to causality as antimatter is to space. Something with no past, no present, no future. A perpetuity of meaningless chaos. A now with no beginning or end. Elegant, brilliant, thoroughly logical… and utter insanity”

The dagger holds all the scaling and manipulating properties of any sonic based device, only the dagger because of its Anti-Time core can erase certain things/people with a low temporal significance from time permanently. As well the iridium blade is the most dance metal it can cut through anything with enough force. This one however is a dagger, not but design, not a sword. The blade was intently shortened by The Warden so it can’t be used to erase things forever but only for a short while, about an hour from the devices perspective, then they are reintegrated into time with them folding around the changes. As well due to the shortened blade and therefore lack of conduction it cannot erase Time lords or Daleks as they have too strong of a temporal field.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the Warden   Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:35 pm

I like it. Approved.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the Warden   Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 am

The TARDIS Bracer

Tools of the Warden Tardis10

With his escape from the Moment his Battle TARDIS was damaged beyond repair, as it is the most powerful ship that existed in reality it vowed that it was too dangerous to be kept. Not wanting to kill his TARDIS he forged the heart and soul of the TARDIS into a gauntlet bound to his genetics. The gauntlet allowed him to travel through the time vortex unharmed, it allows him to travel through space, it protects him from the vacuum of space without a space suit, and it can also cloak his Time lord biometric signal. The device draws of his natural Chronometric energy that is accumulated threw time travel, as well as a minor amount of his regeneration energy (limiting him to 11 regenerations rather then 12) since the device is connected directly into his arm it cannot be removed and the voice of his TARDIS can communicate with him randomly causing him to hear a voice.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the Warden   Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:28 am

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the Warden   Tools of the Warden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tools of the Warden
Page 1 of 1