Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_vote_lcapIs Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_voting_barIs Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_vote_lcapIs Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_voting_barIs Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) Empty
PostSubject: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Somewhere in the Time Vortex...

Candalynne was wandering around her TARDIS as it shook about. Then her cousin Theodora had found a nice time and planet to land on. Candalynne smiled happily as the shaking suddenly stopped. She put her book away in the massive library and she ran from the library, through the trampoline room and into the console room.

"Time for an adventure!" She grinned at the image of her cousin - Theodora - inside the console's tube. Theo smiled and bowed her head before waving a good-bye as Candalynne rushed to her TARDIS doors, grabbing a scarf along the way, and she opened the TARDIS doors and stepped out into the snowy terrain of Earth, 3015.

"It's c-c-c-cold!" She stuttered as she wrapped her scarf around her neck and she walked down the alley way and into the streets. She smiled slightly. "The temperature is an issue... but the snow is beautiful." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:44 pm

You’re letting it get away!

“It’s your shot that’s letting it get away!”

Damn it, straighten it out!

“What the hell do you think I’m trying to do?”

Jack was leaning out the passenger window of the Torchwood van, one eye closed as he tried to steady his aim on the weevil that was making a break for it. How the hell the bugger had managed to escape (embarrassingly, not for the first time) was lost on them. To add to that, how had the alien escaped and run into the future. Who knew weevils knew how to work vortex manipulators. No point thinking about it now, Jack just needed to worry about gathering this guy up and wipe up the tracks he was leaving like nothing happened. How terrible it would be for news to get out that Torchwood had a futuristic weevil breakout.

Catching the alien was apparently going to be harder than the Torchwood team anticipated. Why? Well, because the weevil suddenly darted towards an alley. Not only that, but it ran into the dark area just as a woman was walking out. The weevil shoved the girl aside abruptly and right into the closest building as it kept running from its pursuers.

The tires of the van squealed as it struggled to halt on the slippery road. Gotta hate snow for that very reason. But once it managed, Jack pushed open the door and started for the alley only to stop and stare after the escapee. “Damn it..

It wasn’t long before Owen and Gwen ran up beside Jack with tranquilizers in their hands. Owen was about to make a snarky remark before Jack waved him off. “After it. We need to catch it before it gets dark. And where the hell did you put the thermo radar? Use that for once in your life, would you?” The order was set and the two ran their respective ways, hoping they could corner it and finish this thing once and for all.

Jack turned his attention to Candy, an eyebrow raised as he walked over and offered her a hand. “You’re not hurt, are you? What’s your name?
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Candalynne's eyes had widened in surprise as the weevil had pushed her aside into the wall, she hit the wall pretty hard but luckily she had no concussion. She looked up at the man who had come out of a van with another man and a woman. She did not recognize any of them.

"I am... Candalynne Ariella, and I am fine." She said softly before taking his hand and pulling herself up into a standing position. She smiled at him. "Well, handsome boy, tell me what that thing was?" She asked curiously.

"I do not recognize that sort of alien, creature, thing... but then again; my memory is messed up." She giggled a little with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

"Well, it is nice to meet you, Mr...?" She looked at him, reaching out her hand to him for a shake. "This is what Humans do right? To greet each other...?" She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Jack smiled pleasantly at Candalynne. She wasn’t hard on the eyes at all. Actually, she was really attractive. Hopefully she wouldn’t care if he let his eyes wonder. He didn’t have his team members around to disapprove, so he took this chance to glance up and down her body. In his defence, he could say he was checking for wounds. That was believable. Oh, and she was a charmer. That made what he was doing that much easier.

Well, Candalynne, that was a weevil. Completely harmless.If we can catch it in timeMemory problems? Are you sure you’re alright?” He helped pull her up, a grin appearing on his face once more. “Harkness.” Responding to her question with a coo, he took her hand and raised it to his lips, giving it a kiss. “Captain Jack Harkness. The pleasure’s all mine.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Candalynne had noticed his eyes wander but she did not care. Mostly because her eyes were looking up and down his figure as well, he did look very attractive. She smiled as she saw his cheeky but sweet grin. "It is a pleasure to meet you, handsome." She said with a smirk. She had a light blush from him kissing her hand, it was unusual for her but it was a nice gesture. Candalynne had also figured her nickname for him would be "handsome" and she would try not to say his actual name.

"Well, when I say memory problems, it is because of age. Being as old as me... you will start losing some old details. But weirdly enough I remember a lot of things from school, mostly embarrassing things of course." She giggled before her eyes glanced over his figure once more.

"Hm, so, this weevil... want my help with capturing it?" She asked curiously. "I may not remember the details about it but I should be somewhat... useful... to you." She said with a small, cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Jack’s smile faded only slightly at the mention of old age. She didn’t look that old at all. But neither did he. Or the Doctor for that matter. He knew of two solid cases where age did not equal old, wrinkle filled faces. But was Candy suggesting she was much older than she appeared? Probably. “Trust me, I’m on the same page with you there. Memories come and go.

He had the urge to scan her body, with actual equipment this time. Was she human or something else? If she wasn’t ageing as a human should, he wanted an explanation as to why. Not that it mattered. Candy appeared nice enough and he was certain that if she was anything to be concerned about he would figure that out for himself sooner or later. Sooner rather than later. Wonder where she comes from..

At her offer to assist him in his mission, Jack raised an eyebrow. That charming smile was back on his face as he gave her another appraising look. “I’m sure you could be, but I'll be needing a demonstration of that...

Shaping back up to his task at hand, he shook his head to get back on track. “But any seductive powers you try on me isn’t going to work on a Weevil. If you’re serious about helping then you have to be good with a gun, quick on your feet, and alert in case it tries to stab you in the back.” Well, he just blew his ‘Weevils aren’t dangerous’ lie. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Candalynne smiled at him gently, but her eyebrow slightly raised. Didn't he say the Weevil was harmless? Oh well. She giggled slightly, "Well, being technically immortal, I think it would be an advantage in my case." She said with a playful smirk. "My seductive side is a natural thing, I only use it on guys I think need a little bit of seduction. You, for example." She winked at him before clicking her fingers and her TARDIS doors swung open.

"I could show you inside my TARDIS while I go find a gun which will be somewhere in my weapons room." She offered him the chance as she walked up to her TARDIS before slowly stepping inside and going past the console towards the hallway which led to either the swimming pool or the weapons room. She turned right in the hallway as she went to find a suitable gun.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Jack stared after her as she walked away, dumbfounded at her response. Immortal? What were the chances he’d run into someone who was “technically immortal”? He could have spent a lot of his time tracking down the Doctor and convincing that impossible bloke to let him come along for a bit. Sure, there were odd times they met up, but that wasn’t what Jack meant. He had a promise he had to fulfill. It was quite dire that he did, actually. A final wish of a friend. But that was another topic, one that was leading him off the topic of not being able to die.

It was a wonder how he had stumbled upon Candalynne. That was nothing less than a lucky coincidence. What were the chances he would be forced to go to the year 3015 after a damn weevil? And if he hadn’t, there was no way in hell him and Candy would have met. That would just be implausible. But what sort of luck wove itself into Jack’s life without consent? Was he finally being repaid for all the work he’d done to protect earth? Was the universe really giving him a long term friend- and quite possibly more than that (for a night or two, he gathered) if he played his hand right.

With a snap of her fingers, a trick Jack had watched the Doctor do on occasion, the doors to whatever it was behind the dumpster, opened up. He watched for a second or two before following after her. He had yet to say anything- even in response to Candy’s comment on seduction.

Walking up to the doors, he noted the familiar blue box exterior the Doctor’s TARDIS wore. This was a TARDIS. It made him wonder if it was actually Candy’s or not- though he didn’t want to suggest she stole it if she was going to go weevil hunting with him. Stepping inside, Jack took a moment to look around and note how different it looked from the Doctor’s. There were red chairs, couches, an abundance of books on shelves, and a fascinating walkway to the console from the front doors. This girl really was a Time Lady, wasn’t she?

No, wait.” He finally managed and took several steps to catch up to her, grabbing onto her wrist and pulling her around to face him. Jack’s brow was furrowed as he stared at her, his lips slightly parted as he came to a conclusion on what to say. “You’re.. like the Doctor. How is that possible? He told me others like him were dead. There were only a handful of exceptions- but I know all of them. But more importantly, how come you didn’t leave as soon as I showed up? The Doctor told me the TARDIS didn’t like me; I even made him nauseous by just being around.” Jack didn’t want to sound too desperate, but he sure as hell wanted answers. So, to make his point come across stronger, he grabbed onto her firmly with both hands, raising his voice a tad, “Tell me.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Candalynne had found a nice gun which would help them capture the weevil. She looked around to Jack and she blinked in surprise at his action of grabbing onto her firmly. "W-well..." She gulped. "L-long story." She smiled a little at him. "The Doctor is an old friend of mine, we knew each other as small children in the Academy. I am one of those handful you didn't know about... until now." She smirked at him. "My TARDIS is different to his, my TARDIS likes you because well, my TARDIS isn't completely machine, it has a living conscience inside it, my cousin's conscience in fact." She sighed. "But her Time Lord DNA was stripped from her so she is forced to walk around in a grown, Human body I created in my lab." She slowly sighed and looked at him. "I hope that answered your questions." She said with a smirk as she gently moved his hands away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)   Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Time Jumping a Sport? (Jack Harkness/Candalynne Ariella)
Page 1 of 1