Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
David Edwards I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
David Edwards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
David Edwards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
David Edwards I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
David Edwards I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
David Edwards I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
David Edwards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
David Edwards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
David Edwards I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
David Edwards I_vote_lcapDavid Edwards I_voting_barDavid Edwards I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

David Edwards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Edwards
Newb
Newb
David Edwards

David Edwards Empty
PostSubject: David Edwards   David Edwards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

David Edwards

Species: Human form Paradoxian (A.K.A. Paradox Child)
Age: He has forgotten after this one time he broke his arm. Though the last time he recorded down his age in his dairy it states he was twenty one so that's the age he goes by.
Occupation: Time travelling freelance detective who investigates paranormal and extra exterrestrial incidents.
Status: If he is a royal, noble, famous or rich he doesn't know He travels from place to place on foot....so in other words he is a traveller.

::Appearance::
Hair: Long dark chocolate brown wavy hair that he brushed all the way back but yet somehow it still looks as if he had just gotton out of bed.
Eyes: Bright pale sky blue but yet still piercing and intense to look at
Height: 6'2"
Figure: Well built.
Other: he has a noticeable scar on his lower lip and a few people say he looks a lot like Robert Downey Jr.
Clothing:
He dress rather sharp  and smart on a day to day biases by wearing a waistcoat onto of a white dress shirt along with some sort of tie and a trench coat or peat coat over top. Then with that he wears matching dress trousers, some type of hat most commonly a trilby matching the colours of the waistcoat, black One Star high-top Converse and Teashade sunglasses.
The most casual he has ever been saw wearing would be denim blue jeans instead of the dress trousers.

::Info::
Family: If he does have family he doesn't remember them.
Personality:  David is charismatic, witty, random, but can also be serious and rather dark a times, he tends to act level headed and is very over protective of his friends (if they are threatened he most likely acts rashly and become hot headed) and is often described as an old man trapped in a young man's body or sometimes even the other way around.

Strengths:

• Rapid Cellular Regrowth.
  • Highly intelligent which is partially thanks to the fact he has a large amount of random bits of knowledge of Space-Time locked in his mind as repressed memories along with being able to understand the basics of paradoxes.
  • He has gotten very good at running over the years and can't seem to remember why though.

Weakness:

• He is very overprotective over those he get close or attached to which can cause him to act rash.
  • His cellular regrowth comes at a cost.
  • He is prone to memory loss

• He likes spicy food.
  • He enjoys mild and windy weather
  • He is overjoyed when he finds a new way to use or finds a piece of technology along with finding/ seeing anything paranormal and extra exterrestrial incidents.

Dislikes:

• He dislikes bullies.
  • He does not like bitter food.
  • He absolutely hates having to explain a second time.

Dream:

• He wants to be able to travel among the stars and to see the universes' mysteries and wonders.
  • He longs for a cure for his memory disorder (he does not have an actual memory disorder that is just the side effects of his rapid cellular regrowth which takes a toll even from a simple scratch or graze)

History:

David unknown to him is a Human formed Paradoxian both of which is extremely common for a Paradoxian to not know that he or she is one or to be human form which 90% of all Paradoxians are. He grew up raised as a normal human but cannot recall the year he was born (he is from Detroit MI and the year 1956 but he doesn't know that) among other things such as ever getting injured or hurt. It took a few years but at the age of twenty one he realised he had some sort of memory problem so he began to write in a dairy which he wrote in daily and on the first page all the personal details he could remember about himself which included his first name and several different surnames (Which include Edwards, Smith, Cooper and Johnson. The reason for this is he can't remember his surname but is certain that it is one of these when he first listed them down. Edwards is his real last name.), his age at the time which was twenty one, his job and the place he was born. This dairy became the only thing he could trust or believe when it came to information about himself.

The only memory he has of him is back when he believes was a child and he was siting up on a grassy field with a girl and boy either side of him and they were watching a meteor shower. This one memory is written down in detail in the first few pages of his diary and haunts his dreams every night and is the primary fuel of his dream to travel among the stars and if possible to find a cure for his memory disorder. This dream of his also is what lead him to be a detective who then became a freelance detective (private eye) for any thing paranormal and extra exterrestrial.

One day during one of cases he discovered the dead body of a person who could not be recognized due to the fact it had no face because it had been burnt black like the rest of the body to the point where it had no nose and further more the clothes looked as if they had been through a chimney being covered in sut. What really caught his eye was the fact that the eye witnesses that found the body claimed it appeared out of a bright light and believed it was an angel that died trying to earn it's wings.

Not believing it had anything to do thing religious deities he inspected the body closer and found a machine strapped to the person's wrist on a leather wrist band. After removing the machine from the dead body and taking back to the room of the hotel he was staying in he took it apart noting how each piece was laid out and connected along with labelling each piece once that was done he put it back together perfectly. After a day of studying the machine and his notes he came to the conclusion that it was a time when finding this out he got a gut feeling that something seemed off (repressed memories of space-time influencing his instinct creating that gut feeling) with the calculations he took down and slightly changed the formula and the inner workings of the machine slightly so that it made sense to him, he could only guess that what he guessed was a flaw in the machinery was what killed the person who had owned it.

He then strapped on the machine to his own wrist after grabbing his belongings and decided to be a human test subject and activated the machine which then threw him into New York in the year 3027 where he continued as his job as a freelance detective for a few years during which he acquired a sonic probe to help him with his work. During his time in the future he came across a number of paranormal and extra exterrestrial incidents that were never proven to be real or just a hoax in a libraries archives, he then copied all of the files regarding these incidents and began to travel through time to each one solving the. (The incident of discovering the vortex manipulator and all the notes on it were taken down in his dairy.)

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Good old Google brought me here when I was surfing the web XD

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

David looked across the street to see a raggedy man in a twine jacket and a bow tie standing underneath a flickering street lamp, he had found a backpack inside the shop that before he got kicked out due to it closing. He opened it up and rummaged throught the assortment of random items that it held, he scratched the stubble on his cheek as he looked around in the pitch black area thanks to the starless and moonless sky they were stuck under.

The darkness would prove to be a problem for him and for the raggedy man across the street, this planet was well known for being infected with Vashta Nerada and he would have to be creative to get across to the road. David took out the sonic screwdriver and first used it to fix the flickering street lamp above the man with the bow tie, making it a steady glow along with amplifying the power out put slightly to increase the amount and brightness of the light the man was under. He the proceed to do the same with the light he was under and the flash light within the pack before using the sonic to scan the shadows around them which were most likely infected due to the planets reputation.

David took off his tie and used it to tie the flashlight to the sonic, as he took out the ran jacket and matches lighting the raincoat on fire and throwing it to the half way point of the road creating another source of light. With the chicken leg and rubber duck in one hand and the flashlight tied sonic in the other, he turned on the light and activated the sonic to scan for the Vashta Nerada within the shadows and if they were getting close programmed it so it would make a higher pitched sound in the direction they were coming from.

Now he was set and began to walk across the road shining the light at his feet making the smallest shadow possible to and constantly keeping an eye on it so he would be able to notice a second shadow begining to creep towards his own walking across in circular movement looking as if he was doing the waltz. If he noticed the shadows creeping towards his own he would drop the rubber duck and sprint to the closest source of light being the burning rain coat or the light the raggedy man was under. If the sonic picked up anything he would toss the chicken leg in their direction and run agin to the closest source of light lie he would if Vashta Nerada tied to get close to mimick the shadow that was being casted my the flashlight.

If he got marooned half way after using the drumstick and rubber duck David would use the carrot to pick up and carry the burning jacket and then would continue to walk across still scanning and watching the shadows around his own.

Once he reached the raggedy man on the other side of the street he would place the sonic and the flash light (after uniting them) back in the back pack along with the duck or the chicken leg if he didn't have to use it and hand the bag to the man "I think this is yours and hello....." he would introducing himself "...I am a person...."
before eating the carrot.

Last edited by David Edwards on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

David Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Edwards   David Edwards I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Nearly approved.

Just a few details I'd like you to add in there, if you don't mind:

How does he know so much about technology? Does it have to do with his paradox? What was his paradox, then?

Do you mean he has an actual memory disorder or he just gets injured a lot?

Why does he have so many surnames and why are they not listed with his real name?

What year did he start from and when did he end up? 

Just answer those and look through real quick for anything else you think could use some better explaining.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

David Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Edwards   David Edwards I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Okie doke, I suppose.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Edwards   David Edwards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Edwards
Page 1 of 1