Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Watcher in the Night Watches No More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:57 pm

with his brother gone The warden returned to his won TARDIS and bid farewell to Theta. with the doors sealed he set course for earth. it landed with a thud still badly damaged from the escape but it had arived now he had to decide what to do now.

(why dont you bring in Xeltia i havent met her yet)
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 pm

(Alrighty, then!)

Xeltia smiled to herself, skipping to s small coffee shop. She was going to visit her friend Mal today, not expecting to run into any problems.

But she did.

Literally.

"OW!" She cried out, stumbling back, holding her nose. She looked at the object she ran into, only to see Theta's TARDIS. "Wh-wha-?" She said, staring at it. She then huffed, stomping towards it, banging on the door. "Oi! If you're in there, come out! I need to tell you something!" She yelled, getting stares from everyone around her.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:03 pm

he herd a thud at the door and went to open it, but he use all remaining power to get here so he had to break it down. smashing at it he finaly managed to break down the door and saw a young woman outside. "Hello can i help you" looking around he came to a realization "Dam he must have copped Thetas chameleon circuit"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

"Yes, you can help me!" She glared at him, anger flashing in her eyes. "You should pay better attention to where you park your darn TARDIS." She said, jabbing him in the chest. "And- Wait, did you say Theta?" She stopped, her anger fading.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:36 pm

He was slightly taken aback by her brash attitude "Oh umm sorry he’s almost dead cant relay navigate to well, and ya Theta just help me dispose of… someone dangerous. But I don’t know where he is now. Do you need something” he could feel she was a time lord just through her presence
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 pm

"Lemme take a look." She said, pushing past him, walking to the main console. "You did a pretty good job, destroying it." She said, placing her hand on the console. It sparked at her, causing her to frown and look at her burnt hand. She turned to Warden, saying, "You probably should let it charge for a bit, and let it rebuild." she said, walking out of the TARDIS and down the side walking, rubbing her burnt hand.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 am

he moved aside as she walked past, he folded his arms ans let against the door frame as she examined it, and gazed at her when she finished shaking his head "Not likley this is a battle class TARDIS temporal torpedoes and Chrono bombs. to dangerous to be left in tact, in this reality. im guna gut the matrix and destroy the housing in a white dwarf. removing the threat forever." he said regretably
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:28 pm

"Hmm? Why destroy it? It could be used for so much more," Xeltia started, turning around, smiling mischievously. "You could use it for anything not just war. You can use it to protect people." She finished, clasping her hands together.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:29 pm

he shook his head "No its a peaceful creature forced into war, i wont force him to endure that. if i remove the Matrix i can implant it in a smaller device. Bind it to my DNA. help it do some good again" he placed a hand gently on the console. "if the matrix is removed this shell can be dissolved and never used to harm any one again"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Xeltia nodded at Warden, smiling a bit. "I guess there's no use trying to change your mind." She offered her hand to the Warden. "My name's Xeltia, you are?"
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 pm

He knelt and began to examined the underside of the TARDIS console. "Hello Xeltia, I am." he looked out from under the console and extended his hand at her "The Last Warden of Gallefray. its good to see a fellow Time Lord free of Rassalon"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Xeltia smiled at him, her eye twitching a bi. Why did he sound so familiar? "Nice to meet you too. Now, you said something about Theta?" She frowned, raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:31 pm

"Yep" he wend under the console and his voice echoed threw it "he helped me maroon my brother and gave me a tow here, nice kid. kinda wacky little odd. not a fan of being called a kid. why do you know him" grasping his sonic dagger he started detaching cables
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:38 pm

She cleared her throat, forcing a small smile. "Oh, no, not really. It's just, my brother always used to mention him, that's all." She lied, putting her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:43 pm

he continued to work as a smashing sound echoed and a stool arose behind her "Oh ya? i didn't know the Doctor knew about Theta, but seeing as as hes from an different dimension it doesn't count as crossing timeline" ducking out from under the console he added "I know who you are, by the way." then returned to his work
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Xeltia froze, her eyes wide. 'E-heheh, wh-what do y-you mean?" She stuttered, rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

~ Please tell me he doesn't know about THAT... ~
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:16 pm

He continued to hack away at the console as he spoke "I know your the Doctors younger sister." popping out he asked "Did you think i didn't? we saw each other often enough I'd remember your aura when i saw it Xeltia." he went back under the Console "You kinda stand out in a crowed"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:54 pm

"Ah. Well, at least I didn't have to explain anything to you..." She muttered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:27 pm

"a bit of clarification would be nice, like why your hiding from him? and what do you plan to do if he sees you" he said not getting out from under the console
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Xeltia froze. ~ Why did he have to ask me THAT? ~ She cleared her throat, mumbling, "Well, I don't really know why. It's just an instinct to me. And if he sees me, I'll just have to regenerate..."
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:32 pm

he looked up from under the console rather confused "You know Time lords can tell who they are talking to regardless of weather or not they know the face? i knew you where Xeltia the moment i saw you. and you still didn't answer my question" he added pointing the dagger at her and returning to removing the console "your waisting your regenerations. you only have 132
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Xeltia nodded, biting her lip. "I-I know, but it takes awhile for my brother to recognize me, he isn't that bright in those situations..." She smiled to herself, remembering how long it took for the Doctor to find her last time. "I hide from him because I'm afraid. If we get start getting close, he might abandon me again. Maybe put me back on Gallifrey..." She muttered the last part, staring at the TARDIS console.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:58 pm

"Impossible" he blurted out "Out side of the time lock Gallefray never existed, and he could never enter it to put you there. his return would risk opening it to all of reality. he would never chance it. your fine" as he spoke a blue light began to pulse out from under the console
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Xeltia smiled, rubbing the back of her neck again. "Y-yeah. I guess it's just my paranoia acting up again.."
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:23 pm

the light pulsed from blue to green and back to blue "Why are you afraid of your brother exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher in the Night Watches No More   The Watcher in the Night Watches No More - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Watcher in the Night Watches No More
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next