Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Cyber Earth I_vote_lcapCyber Earth I_voting_barCyber Earth I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Cyber Earth

Go down 
+2
Teeth&Curls
Candy/E.C.H.O.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:41 pm

The sound of a TARDIS landing could be heard in a small alleyway in London, the year was 3056, and Candalynne had sat up on her couch, yawning softly as she stretched and went to prepare herself, doing the normal jobs of brushing her teeth etc.

Once done, she skipped down her TARDIS' blue, light-up walkway and she grabbed her denim jacket, she quickly slipped it on and smiled as she opened up the doors of her TARDIS, a cold chill hit her and she she shivered as she realized it was winter, meaning it was cold and there was a lot of snow. She walked into the snow, shutting the TARDIS doors behind her.

Then, she froze. Loud footsteps from metallic boots echoed as some Cybermen marched past the alleyway, not seeing her or the TARDIS. She walked up to the end of the alleyway to step out onto the streets, that is when she realized Earth had been taken over by Cybermen. Candalynne quickly maneuvered and went into a shop which wasn't occupied and she hid in the backroom of the shop, trying to spot any Human life.
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:11 pm

The snow breezed and blew terribly hard as the night continued on. A breeze came by, blowing the snow in a cylindrical fashion. Between the familiar wheezing of the wind and pounding scratches of the snow, another familiar sounds arose.

....whir.....
....Whiirr.....
..WHHIRRrR.....
...WWHEEEEEZZEEEEEE!...
THWONGONGONG!

The TARDIS materialized in a small pile of snow, lamp flashing in a regular, steady pace. The door opened with a traditional CREAK. A huge pile of scarf and frock coat emerged from the craft, bundled up tight to protect him from the chilling winds of the location, looking awfully reminiscent of a burgundy curtain tied back with an insanely long burgundy sash. Or something to that extent.

He took one step out of his TARDIS and fell directly into a deep pile of snow. Apparently the TARDIS decided it was going to be lighter than normal, and land on top of a pile of snow. He dug himself out of the snow, feeling the chill of the cold in his knickers. "Infernal machine..." he muttered back to it.

After getting the snow brushed off his coat and knickers, he took a look around. It did look like London, but this was the first time he'd seen arctic snow in the middle of London at the beginning of July. Then again, the TARDIS had been wrong before...

In the distance, the Doctor saw packs of people walking or marching together, but he couldn't quite make it out due to snow in his eyes. He started off into that direction, hoping to get answers....
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Candalynne slipped out of the backroom and back through the main bit of the shop before stopping right outside the shop's door as some Cybermen were in the distance, she sighed deeply as she looked around. She noticed a male figure in the background coming over to her and she knew it wasn't a Cyberman so she looked left to right for any of the metal men before she ran towards the figure.

"H-hello?" She called to him, but just quiet enough so the Cybermen wouldn't hear her voice. "Y-you are Human right? Not some sort of alien out to kill me or any living being are you?" She asked before she felt a tingle in the back of her mind, that is when her eyes widened in surprise. "Timelord..." She murmured as she stared at him in shock.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:34 pm

The Doctor walked down the street, his shoes crunching on the snowy surface of the planet he was on, Earth in the distant future. He'd known, very well, that there would be Cybermen everywhere, and there was. He avoided as much as he could, using his sonic on the other ones. He ran over to two shadowy figures in the distance, having a feeling that they weren't Cybermen.

"Candy! I knew you'd be here...for reasons I cannot remember." he said, smiling before he looked at the other person...

"Oh. Right. I knew you'd be here, too!"

Last edited by 11th Doctor/Luis Moore on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:35 pm

Through the strong gusts of snow, the Doctor heard a faint voice on the wind calling out. He could barely hear what the voice was saying, but he assumed it was calling out for help. "Hello? HELLO?! Just stay right where you are, I'll be there in a moment!"

The Doctor quickened his pace, trudging heavily in the snow. He felt the snow starting to crunch and melt into his boots, giving his ankles and feet a slight chill. He soon arrived at a boulevard lined with small shops, taking keen notice that the snow in the streets were trampled down flat and thick, presumably from a LOT of marching or a large vehicle passing through several times. But a particular set of tracks, which looked a lot smaller seemed to edge off onto the sidewalk, and into an empty camera shop.

The Doctor ran up to the shop, and carefully opened the door. The dust on the floor was smudged from footprints, so the Doctor knew he had the right place. Quietly, he whispered "Hello? Hello? Im the Doctor, i'm a friend....did someone call for help?"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:35 pm

((Sorry I guys, I was gonna post. I'll edit.))
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Candalynne heard a familiar voice and she turned around. "D-doctor?" She tilted her head. "T-there is two of you... erm, this is weird." She scratched her head slightly in confusion but she grinned and hugged the eleventh incarnation of The Doctor before she looked over to what seemed to be an early incarnation of him. "H-hello? D-doctor?" She said to him, she walked up to the fourth incarnation and she tapped his shoulder. "A-are you looking for someone?" She asked him quietly before hearing metallic footsteps coming to the three of them, making her curse in Gallifreyan.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:21 pm

((Boop. Are we still doing this, or no...?))
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:34 am

"I think you mean three of us..." Thirteen strolled over to the group. " Now I suggest we get out of the open, because if you hadn't noticed, there's tin men walking around. We can catch up in a more secure place, yeah?" The Doctor paced. "I leave for 267 years and this happens... Again?!" He yells maybe a little too loud. "No matter.  Come along then Doctors, plus Candy. We've got a planet to save. After that, we can all catch up over some chips. Sound groovy?" This was bad. A Cybermen invasion of this scale? That was never groovy. They must be planning something. Something big considering the massive planetary invasion.  This could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:52 am

[[ Seeing as Candalynne has already regenerated into her new form... I don't see any point in continuing this. Sorry everyone... ]]
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:34 pm

((I believe that this has finished, Luna))
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:02 pm

[[ Yeah it has finished, sorry =( ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyber Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Earth   Cyber Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber Earth
Page 1 of 1