Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
New here and loving it I_vote_lcapNew here and loving it I_voting_barNew here and loving it I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
New here and loving it I_vote_lcapNew here and loving it I_voting_barNew here and loving it I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

New here and loving it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)
Newb
Newb
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)

New here and loving it Empty
PostSubject: New here and loving it   New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Hey all Smile I'm a relatively new Whovian and absolutely LOVING Dr. Who! So far my favorite is the weeping angels. They're so terrifyingly unique, a concept I haven't seen before! Anyways, I love to RP and hope to get everything approved soon so I can join in on the fun. Hope everyone has a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: New here and loving it   New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:02 am

Lovely to meet you! I'm not new to who, nor to Role play, but I am new to this forum and forum role play in general! so hi! we're both newbs!
Back to top Go down
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)
Newb
Newb
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)

PostSubject: Re: New here and loving it   New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:47 am

Hurray! Smile
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: New here and loving it   New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:04 pm

HUZZAH! I'm your in house Whoru and Fourth Doctor! People call me TC, for short.

If you ever need to know anything or want to RP, hit me up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: New here and loving it   New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Yes, welcome, I'm Kota. Or Hunter. I answer to both. Very Happy
No one bites, not even Toofers over here. Wel... beware of Rassilon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)
Newb
Newb
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)

PostSubject: Re: New here and loving it   New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:12 pm

I'd love to RP Smile Just waiting for species approval, then I can move on to character creation lol But yes, I think I will like it here very much. Thanks TC and Kota Smile
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New here and loving it   New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Oi, I bite. Mostly when someone bugs me and I just nom their nose, but still. >.>

ANYWAYYYY welcome to the site and if there is anything you need help with feel free to ask. If someone can't answer your question, they can point you to someone else that can. Smile Glad to have you on the site and we hope you stick around!

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)
Newb
Newb
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)

PostSubject: Re: New here and loving it   New here and loving it I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:23 am

Thanks Sonya Smile I plan to! Hopefully I can get in on the RP soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here and loving it   New here and loving it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here and loving it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: