Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Adventures of The Master and Jacon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:25 pm

"We aren't opponents. We're friends. And the Doctor is hardly a suitable rival. You two met on Gallifrey, correct? Also, this is apparently out first meeting. Underestimate me and you will get burned. And no, we have no "similar goals". We start out as rivals though."

When he called her kitty, her tail stood out and her ears spiked up.

"What did you just call me?"

She walked closer and closer to the Master, her nose flared out and her eyes skinny. She dropped her scythe to the ground, and put her hand up in the air, and slapped the Master.

"Never, EVER call me kitty, or I will torture you so you will break. And never, EVER underesetimate me." She slapped Master again.

She took out her scythe and a gun, her clothing becoming black and red. She shot someone behind her, and ate him. She took a deep breath.

"Sorry Waffles!" She said.

Her fur changed color from dark grey, to black. She bared her fangs covered in blood, and hissed at him.

"I'll give one last chance. It seems you do not grasp the situation either of us are in. Here are the rules. Do NOT call me Kitty, cat or ANYTHING! Night will do. Rules numero 2. I don't take kindly to being underestimated. You can have you're Dalek friend try and kill me, my my scythe will easily pierce his armor, so if you want him dead, go ahead, but if and I can't agree, there are going to be some MAJOR paradoxes here."

"I want to kill multiple species that gets on my nerve. Timelord used to be one of them. Speaking of the devil, I have some roasted Timelord meat in my pocket. Want some?"

She took a bite, and offered it to the Timelord, growing angrier by the minute.

Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:42 pm

"Wait did you say that there's other planets out there with life on them? That's amazing! I love learning about planets and I've always wanted to see other planets to!" Myra said as et eyes got wide at The Master mentioning him wanting to take over other planets. She then turned quickly towards Night after she insulted her. "Prostitute?! I'm not a damn prostitute! People hate me because I steal! And pizza! Who the bloody hell eats pizza anymore?! Really?! If you should talk about anyhing over with anyone it shouldn't be with pizza! That's just lame! And I can't help it that my eyes are green! It's hereditary!" Myra said glaring at Night. "And I don't see him," Points at The Master, "working with you ever!"
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:52 pm

"I wasn't talking to you when I said the thing about having similar goals. That was to Myra. I could never see myself working with the likes of you," he said to Night. "Idiot," he mumbled under his breath. After she slapped him, he glared, but just waited for her to finish talking. When she was through, he decided he needed to set her straight as quickly as possible.

"No," he said, "No. It seems you are the one that doesn't seem to understand. So let me make myself perfectly clear. Do not hit me. Don't even touch me. I don't want even one of your grubby paws to come into contact with me or with anything belonging to me. Do not try to set rules for me. I am the Master, and nobody is permitted to give me orders. I wouldn't even follow the orders of Rassilon himself, why the hell would I listen to what you tell me? I'll do what I like. Do not give me any stupid nicknames. Especially not something like Waffles. I am called the Master, and you will respect that. If you fail to do so, I see no reason why I cooperate with your request and call you Night. These are the rules here. Whether you follow them or not is up to you, but there will be consequences if you don't. And I am not afraid of you. If you really are from my future, the worst you can do is cause a paradox which will fix itself. If you're lying, and you aren't from the future, I have two safety nets in place."

He really wasn't afraid of her. Just because she could kill a Dalek and had Time Lord meat on her meant nothing to him. He had died before. Actually died, not just regenerated. He already knew he might die - actually die - again, and he'd already taken the measures needed to come back again.

The Master exhaled, trying to calm himself down. He turned his attention back to Myra and gave her a small smile. "Yes. Many other planets and many other species. Maybe, if you're lucky, you'll get to go out there and see for yourself one day. In fact, I might be able to help with that, provided you don't get in the way."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:30 pm

Night put her finger to his lips.

"Do you ALWAYS talk this much? Go get some ice cream, just please. Shut. Up. So, here's what going to happen. You aren't going to insult me, and you aren't going to make the rules that I follow. She pressed her finger harder on his lips. Let's get along. And I'll apologize. Here have a cookie."

She gave the Master a cookie, and removed her finger.

"So, let's not fight anymore."

She whisked her tail in his face, and her ears twitched wildly.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:31 pm

The Master inhaled sharply, trying very hard to restrain himself. Who even was this cat. Person. Thing...? He shot her a glare, "What was not clear to you about the 'Don't touch me' rule?" He looked down at the cookie, turning it over in his hands, "And why did you give me a biscuit? What am I supposed to do with this thing?" He sighed, beginning to lose his patience with her. If she kept this up, he might just kill himself before she could get the chance. He really didn't know how much longer he could put up with this.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Myra looked at the biscuit Night had given The Master. She then looked at Night confused as to why she had given him a biscuit. She then looked back at The Master, "Are you saying I can come with you?" She said and took the biscuit from The Master and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Night smacked her hands. "HELLO! That is  MY cookie." She yelled. "I made that with my OWN hands." She made a grasp for the cookie, but gave up, and shoved another cookie in the Master's mouth. "There ya go Waffles! Hope you enjoy!~" She said, ending an octave higher.

"Now then, where am I, and when am I, and why the heck does my hair look like that?! God, does anyone have a sandwich?" She said out loud. She jumped on Master, and attempted to sit on his shoulder.

"So, anyone want something to eat?" She asked.

She combed her hair, and changed clothing.

"Ta DA!" She yelled.

She made another attempt to jump on the Master shoulder, and sat on the ground, sighing.
"LETS GET PIZZA!" Night screamed as she successfully managed to put her self in a piggy back ride position on the Master.
She grabbed the gun she had gotten, and shot random bullets in the air, and sliced them in half with her scythe.
"Come on Waffles. Smile!" She urge him, after having a major mood swing.

Then, Night did he wost thing she could have done. She started to sing.
After she stopped singing, she shot someone, and after that, she jumped off of the Master. She looked at Myra, turned her head sideways, and did something she hated.

"Sorry Myra" and she patted her on the head, giving he another cookie.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:42 pm

Myra flinched as Night patted her head and gave her another cookie. "I'm not a cat or a dog so don't touch my head and also thanks for the cookie." Myra said as she ate it. "Why are you bein so nice to me now? At first you said you didn't want to have anything to deal with me. So why the sudden change in attitude with me?" Myra said as she looked at Night confused.
Back to top Go down
Dalek Caan
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 2:17 pm

The Dalek saw the Master, and saw Jacon, angered by the Betrayel of the Dalek I, spoke out loud, hearing the name "TimeLord" struck the hidden Dalek's Nerves "yOu aRe A timeL-oord!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Master and Jacon   The Adventures of The Master and Jacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of The Master and Jacon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2