Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_vote_lcapThe Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_voting_barThe Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_vote_lcapThe Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_voting_barThe Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. Empty
PostSubject: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:03 pm

May 28th, 1984.

Retherston, Oregon.

Population: 10.
Population: 9.  8.  7.   6.    5.    4.    3.

Population: 2.

Population: 2.5.

A machine whirred and crackled as a man and a woman slowly got up from their leather chairs at seeing the number rise. ".5? How could there be .5 of a person?!" The woman yelped. Sweat trailed down their faces. "We don't have time. The machine's emmiting waves that'll interrupt the frequency of almost everything, really." The woman said, almost on the brink of tears. She then felt something hot on her face. A slap. Her husband had slapped her. She looked up, in sheer terror of what was going to happen next. Her husband, the man, had taken some of her blood, and his. He plugged it into the machine. He then ejected a purple liquid into his wife, making her writhe in pain. "Come now my little slave. We mustn't loose our cool. Or, of course I could always-" The wife quickly shook her head. "P-please! Not her!" She cried, rubbing her bulging stomach. The man smiled. "Yet, I still see tears coming from your eyes." The woman's pupils suddenly enlarged, and her face lost all emotion. Her eyes changed from their usual sky blue. The man smiled. "That's my pet." He said, grinning. They walked up to a wall, and pushed two bricks on opposites sides of the dark room. The man exhaled, putting his and to his chest, quickly embracing his wife. "What did he say to you?" He said, looking at the null expression on her face. She spoke quickly. "He did nothing. He only threatened the baby." She said, in a monotonous voice. The man began to cry, but was interrupted by a sharp inhale. The man straightened. "That's about enough of that." He muttered to himself, wiping the tears away.
The room began to rise upwards. The room stopped, and the brick parted ways, revealing a beaten up rustic clock shop.

A woman with a scarf around her mouth, was standing at the front desk. She has a black skirt, an leather jacket. The woman looked at the man, she was quite obviously pregnant. She seemed to have very large pupils with emerald green, and firery red hair. The man, was blonde, and was in his mid 30s. He ignored his wife, bounding into the room, with a wide smile on his face. He walked behind the wooden counter, and looked at the woman.

"Ah! 'Ello Ma'am! Seems to be that 'ou found our simple li'l store! 'ow may I 'elp 'ou?" He said, looking at the woman. Something was off about her. The woman spoke. "I need your gold clock right there." She said, pointing to the analog clock on his wrist. The man's eyes narrowed. "Why 'ould 'ou want that?" The woman took off the scarf, revealing a black and green eye, accompanied by what seemed to be razor sharp canines. "Why? Because I asked for it." The man sneered. "Then I'm just 'oing to 'ave to ask 'ou to 'eave." He said, rolling his eyes. The woman left, slamming the door, rather angry.

It began to rain. Very hard. The man rubbed his watch vigorously. "No one's going to take you today Melody."

"No one."

Meanwhile, the woman, Night, had to stay somewhere. A hotel would do. She entered. No one was there. You were to put the amount of money inside a box, and the room was to open. She did what she was told, and entered the hotel. It was very dusty, with an outdated T.V., but it would do. The rain roared, and thunder boomed. Night flopped upon the bed, yawning.

"I'll get that watch it was the last thing I ever do."

The man paced back and forth in the room.

Does she know? No. It isn't possible. It isn't right. How could she- no. She doesn't.

"NO!"

"My dear pet, this could pose as a problem. This is out half of a person. She will not be permitted to leave."

At that, his watch emitted a black sticky substance, with words written in it.

"I must survive."
They said.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 7:08 pm

"I said I'm sorry!" 

Robin yelped as sparks flew from the console, and made to go hide near the fishes before she was dumped there involuntarily anyway. "It's not like I hit it on purpose! Lady!" The gravity went topsy turvy, and she held onto the railing for dear life. While those big giant battle Shreks might have survived that fall, she wasn't too sure she would. Not without a broken bone. "Theta! Woah!" She grunted as she thumped back into the floor, the gravity returning itself to normal. At this point, she wasn't sure if this was Lady trying to fix it, or Lady being really really angry. 

Note to self, don't lean on a TARDIS's keys without looking where your elbow's landing first. 

"Theta, for the love of stars, do something!"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Theta groaned in dizziness from where he was clinging to the railing on the opposite side of the console from Robin, giving her a dry look. How many times has Robin accidentally leaned into the holograms like she just had? Many times.

"I ought to install an anti-elbow feature, or put a plastic guard on the screens, jeesh" Once gravity had stopped spinning, Theta stumbled to his feet, clutching the console's edge as soon as he was anywhere near on his feet, in case Lady decided to throw them around again. He poked one of the floating blue panels a few times, trying to see what exactly was wrong (though it still could have been Lady. She tended to throw her occupants around often, usually payback for actions in the distant past or future). "We're stopped now, thank Rassilon. Now, it looks like we're in... Oregon" he shot Robin an incredulous look from around the hourglass shaped time rotor"Why does your elbow like going to Earth so much??"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Population: 5

"What? More? This place is supposed to be impenetrable!" The man yelled, his forehead scrunched up. He tapped his watch. "You LIED to me!" The watch emitted more liquid. "Calm yourself." It read. The woman was almost bursting in tears. "We need to dispose of them. Come my pet." The watch continued to beep. The man walked towards the door, ringing a loud bell, but he didn't see them. Night awoke quickly, and ran outside, amidst the heavy rain at the sound of the bell.  She swept the hair out of her face, and ran towards the man, doused in rain.

"Rethink that offer?" She said, bubbly with hope. The man ignored her. Night asked again. No answer. She placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to get his attention, but he  threw her in the mud, getting a surprised reaction.

"Touch me again. And I'll kill you."

Night gaped at him, and regained her conscious. "I'd like to see you TRY! Who the hell do you think you are? You should go jump off a cliff you moron!" She said, going off on him. The man stared at her as if she had shot him in the stomach. Which, in turn, made Night angrier

"Go to hell."
She added, before getting up, wiping the mud off of her.

"Who are you anyways?" Night asked, crossing her arms.

He ignored her, pushing her aside, and continued ringing the bell, hoping to get the new people's attention.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:03 pm

Robin huffed, brushing some stray hair out of her face. "For the record, my elbow much prefers the eastern coasts of 46th century Jupiter, thank you very much." She rose to her feet and cautiously patted Lady, as if her apology wasn't clear enough. Then again, it was probably more out of fear than anything else. She should probably stop being so mean to the poor thing. Perhaps cut her elbow off. No, that's a bad plan.

"So, do we stay in Oregon? I say we do. I'm not up for another attempt at flight right now, are you?" Robin shrugged, strolling out the door and freezing the second she did. 

That sure was some... creative shouting she was hearing.

Squinting, she surveyed the landscape until she noticed some figures in the distance, one stuck in the mud. Quite unhappily, she might add. More than likely the source of such an expansive vocabulary. "I don't remember Oregon being this exciting, do you?" She called over her shoulder as a beacon for the Time Lord to join her outside.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:12 pm

Eerie appeared in the dark alley, precisely calculated this time to watch the shop across the street. At first it was unassuming but as he watched a woman fell into the mud trying to steal a shiny gold watch. He could respect her persistence but his own priority was to watch the actions of the man now ringing the bell of the store.
“Investigate this clock store people have gone missing.” The note read strangely enough it was in his own handwriting but Eerie had not written it, yet.
He carefully scanned a passerby into the memory of his perception filter just in case he needed a disguise, and settled in for a stakeout.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Theta's lips twitched upwards into a smile, remembering the trip to 46th century Jupiter they'd taken a week or so ago. That had been fun, if not a little out of hand. He hopped down the steps and followed her over to the door, ears picking up a yelled curse word or two from outside.

"I don't know, I've never been to Oregon, other than that one time. There was never any reason to go, really" stepping out of the TARDIS and shutting the doors behind him, he bumped Robin's shoulder to get her attention and pointed down the road to where two lone figures seemed to be arguing, one plopped right in the middle of a mud puddle. Though he was sure that she had already noticed them (they were kind of hard to miss, being the only living things outside except for the plants. the yelling certainly helped, too)

"Want to go say hi to the natives?"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Population: 6.

He was angry now. The bell stopped ringing. He entered his clock shop, and locked the door behind him. His wife looked terrified. "We aren't going to make it." She said, her voice wavering. The man furrowed his brow. "Now my pet. Let's not get riled up." He said, his fists clenched. The rain got heavier, and Night was left out in the rain. She slammed against the door, screaming at him from the outside.

The man went down to the machine, taking more of his blood, and stuck it in the machine. The machine grumbled some more, until it stopped.

There is something called The Diometa Sequence.
It was outlawed in 300 Galaxies- but still, some still are able to get away with this.

Diometa is a creature of wide power, of terrifying strength. Part of it's mind was put in a watch. It's Name if Melody. If Diometa and Melody are fused, then it will begin to eat. People.

30,000 Killed so far.

70,000 Needed.

The Man emitted a curse word. "Seems as if we have a bigger problem on our hands." He said, turning to the woman, who was terrified. "We need to get rid of them, or this mission and all the people will die in vain." He said, looking down at his watch.

"Melody. I need an answer. Melody?"

No Answer.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:49 am

"I...." Robin trailed off, hugging her arms around herself as if it'd shield from the ever increasing downpour. In all honesty? No, she'd rather not jump straight into the fight and just run with the consequences. But this was Ohio. Oklahoma? She forgot already, which she supposed proved her point. There wasn't going to be anything else to do around here. She shrugged, glancing up at the Time Lord beside her warily. "I mean. I suppose so. Just do me a favor and don't terrorize the locals in the process."

Robin strolled towards the girl in the mud, feeling that perhaps Oregano was more interesting than she last thought. At least.. the fauna was. The closer she got, the less sure she was that this was a human being. Then again, it didn't quite look alien, either. It just kind of looked.... feline. Now she wasn't quite sure that they had intended to keep out of the mud in the first place. "Um. Hello? Need a hand or... something?" Robin offered her hand cautiously, warning bells going off in the back of her mind, reminding her that not everything was as it seemed, and that she might get her hand taken off like this. Oh, the number of things you don't expect from a place like Octagon...
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:09 pm

(robin you are the passerby for the disguise unless your physic it should not be noticeable, since I did not notice there was no else there)
Eerie peered carefully around the corner trusting in his perception filter to make him appear human. He heard the click of a lock all the way across the street as the man went into the store. Warily he glanced at his vortex manipulator not quite trusting the scan that showed a brief temporal anomaly.

As he watched another girl approached to help the woman out of the mud, Erie wrinkled nose at the sentiment. Down the street was a bright blue box that read as high temporal energy, was this the famous Doctor that he had heard of at Torchwood?
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:14 am

“Oh, you know me” Theta grinned dopily, bringing up a hand to block his face from the droplets of rain that just seemed to want to gravitate towards his eyes “Not terrorizing the locals? That’ll never happen”

Theta followed Robin over to the odd lady in the mudpile, tennis shoes squelching uncomfortably in the smaller mud puddles that were starting to litter the ground. He blinked as he recognised the woman; it was Night, the strange Triscope that he’d first met a long time ago. She had tried to kill him, then, but the last time he’d seen her, roughly five years ago, they’d become uneasy acquaintances. Theta gave a small wave.

“Night! What are you doing in, uh…” he looked over at Robin for help “It was… Organal, right? Or was it Oregono?”
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Night looked strangely at the girl. She was- kind of familiar. Some how. She ignored her hand, and stood up on her own. The rain became heavier. Her eyes slightly widened at what she saw. "What do you think I'm doing. Collecting pixie dust? What are you doing here, kid? It's Oregon, and you have no business in what I'm about to do. Although, you could tell me what you're doing here." She said, before proceeding to break open the window, and climb inside the clock store, spinning around, touching the wall, before punching the largest clock in the room. "I know you have it. Give it to me. Everything will be ok- unless you end up trying to kill me, which is what you said earlier." She whispered in the wall. "Just hand her over to me." She said, her eyes dilating to slits.

Meanwhile; the man, stood by the machine. The woman stood there, motionless almost. "Who are they?" She asked, her voice quavering. The man glared at her. "If I don't figure this out, we won't be able to set Diometa free, and will eventually be taken by someone else. Obviously, someone knows about this. Hopefully, at least the idea that we might be able to get out of here with all necessary tech can get us through." He said, before turning to a vial, filled with their blood, with something barely visible, swimming about.

Night's yelled attracted no one.

"Right." She said, turning to them through the broken window. "Obviously they aren't going to come here- so I'll just- go over there." She said, climbing back out of the window, going in a direction where nothing was really visible aside from farmland.

I'm going to find you. First off though-

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:12 am

Robin frowned, awkwardly taking her hand away as it was clearly not wanted. She glanced back towards Theta for a moment before jumping at the sound of broken glass. Oh. So this was that kind of day. "And you know her, then? Why?" She exclaimed, gesturing towards the unnecessary damage the apparent "Night" was creating. Wasn't the most unusual name she'd ever heard, but it wasn't average either. This was certainly an adventure in the works. 

"Have what? I mean obviously you don't want our help looking for it anyways but..." Robin trailed off, turning back to Theta with a look of bewilderment. "Is this a safe choice we're making right now? Are we sure we don't wanna turn around and go somewhere else? Because I, for one, am not finding Oregon very worth our time. Or safe. Did I mention this is probably dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:51 am

Eerie chose to ignore the commotion as he snuck behind the clock shop as he heard a loud crash of broken glass. His manipulator was definitely detecting alien technology from within, not to mention at least three people were not human.
He tried the back door with his lock picks but they were ineffective there was not even a window to peek into. Glancing at the roof revealed a wide skylight perfect for entering unannounced and watching everyone within. With a heavy whap his wings lifted him just high enough to grab the roof and pull himself up.

Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:35 pm

"Did she just call me a kid?" Theta muttered to himself, watching Night with a wary gaze; he knew breaking into a locked store was defiantly not okay, but Night usually just... did whatever she wanted. He winced as the sound of glass breaking came from inside the shop, obviously some poor clock or display case being smashed. He glanced over to Robin with an apologetic gaze.

"Robin, meet Night. She, uh" Theta suddenly realized how bad this would sound, and bad it did sound, even to his own ears "tried to kill me when we first met. BUT" Theta raised his hands in defense, before his companion could freak out "she's a lot more calmed down now! I think"

Theta glanced back at the clock shop, frowning. Maybe this wasn't such a good plan after all. But then again, he was slightly curious on what Night was looking for. Or who she was talking to. Ignoring the part of him that said 'you're being an idiot', Theta inched forward, climbing through the window of the store, wincing as a few shards of glass broke off at the movement and fell on the floor with tinkling sounds. He squinted through the darkness of the shop as he moved forward into the rows of shelves, careful to avoid stepping on the fallen shards that lay scattered around the window. If only he could find where she had disappeared to...

The first thing he noticed, as his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, was that the shop was filled to the brim with clocks; shelves upon shelves of them sat, ticking away, though many were very out-of-sync with each other. Theta stopped and picked one up from a nearby shelf, a small brass one with intricate little lion designs around the face, wiping dust off the old metal. What could Night want in here...? No way she was just looking for an old timepiece. Right?

A movement out of the corner of his eye startled him; Theta turned around, scrambling to set the clock back where it came from. There was no one there, though, just a square of light from the skylight. He smiled in humor at his startlement; it must have just been a bird passing overhead, causing a shadow or something.

He turned back in the direction of the window as he heard Night speak and glass crunch underneath someone's foot, though he couldn't see it at the moment, as his view was obstructed by several shelves. He started in that direction.

"Could've told me you were going to go right back out, jeez..."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Night turned to the girl, a wide grin on her face. She didn't remember her. Perfect. "Robin, correct?" She said, her fangs rather apparent. "I haven't changed at all. I'd try to kill the idiot "Timelord", but my time is much more valuable than his. On the other hand, he just lied. I haven't changed much at all, and I'm not surprised that he would say something like that. If anything, according to his standards, I've gotten worse." She said, her eyes dilating to slits. She curstied, chuckling to herself as she chuckled to herself. "Good Bye, Robin Terrell."

Night walked briskly back towards her ship, running even, entering it. Her footstep echoed on the glass floor, as she entered the main control center. "Katrana. Locate M.E.L.O.D.Y." The ship's interface zoomed in below the clock shop, around 600 feet or so below it. "Locate Diometa." She said. The ship circled a spot farther below. "Show the status of Diometa." She said. The ship sighed. "Diometa is 20% done." Katrana said, pulling up a picture of something that looked like a sea monkey. "It's uglier than I thought." Night said, grabbing a rifle from the weapons system and slinging it around her back. Katrana yelped. "Oi! That's part of me!" She said, wincing. Night exited the ship as she saw Theta in Night's mind at the time, taken apart and mutilated. Night rolled her eyes. The ship noticed this and chuckled. Night threw her fist into the metal, growling. "Don't even think about it."

Night walked back, taking the gun, shooting the building, trying to break through. Anyone in there needed to get the hell out.

The man and the woman yelled, feeling the shaking of the building. "Argh! Idiots!" He yelped, grabbing Diometa, a gun and his watch, going up stairs. The woman was left in there, and a rock crushed on her leg, breaking it. She screamed, and the man guarded the door, not caring for the woman.

Night's ears twitched at the scream. She smiled, and kept on shooting. She was hungry too. She would suffice for a good enough meal.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Robin's mouth was left hanging open. There were times when she could handle chaos, but usually the chaos had a clear intention. This was just terrifying. She was a vampire. Or.. something. She had fangs and she was angry. Or maybe she was just excited. Robin could barely tell who she was talking at, half the time. She hugged her arms around herself, backing slowly away from the building. The second she heard gunfire, though, she bolted. There was only so much adventure she was willing to take, and guns never ended well. Someone always got shot and Theta always got sad and Robin never knew what to do about it. 

Robin whined, about to step back into the safety of the TARDIS before turning to look one more time at the building. She knew Theta wouldn't want to shy away just as badly as she did. If he did at all. Out of all things, though, she felt... compelled. Compelled to keep looking. Looking at the murderous psycho who knew at least her cover name. Looking at the damage caused to such a nice shop. Looking... just a bit below the roof. Because something was telling her she didn't want to. It felt wrong. But it felt like something was off and that was enough for her to hesitate and try to figure out what exactly was wrong with this picture. What didn't she want to see? She pressed herself against the doors of Theta's ship and looked on cautiously.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:12 am

Eerie watched as someone entered the clock shop and the cat woman backed away to return with a rifle. He did not wait then, lifting the skylight and landing right at the doorway leading to parts unknown.
He prepared to slice any weapon's with his sword as he saw the door open a crack yelling for the man in the bow tie to duck as a hail of bullets crashed into the many clocks. Just as he did the same, the sound of gunfire echoed through the shop. He may be a man for hire but he hated wasted lives.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:58 pm

It was all very sudden; he was walking back to the window where he had entered, idly listening to the rhythmus ticking of the clocks, when the ticking turned into gunfire and the sound of bullets shattering glass. Theta threw himself to the ground to avoid the sudden gunfire, watching in dishevelment as the bullets tore through the shelves and sent splinters of wood and broken clocks crashing to the floor. Theta army crawled towards the back of the shop as fast as he could, trying to find a way to get out before he ended up like swiss cheese.

As he rounded the corner, the back door in sight, there was a pain filled scream from under the floorboards. He hesitated; should he go down there and help whoever that was...?

The hesitation was enough to make the situation worse; a man burst out of a door to what looked like a basement, a large gun in his hands, looking very annoyed. Then, another man burst out from... well Theta didn't know where, but it looked like he had just dropped out of the sky. The man in purple then pulled out a sword (a sword!), and made to attack annoyed gun man's gun.

"...Nope"

Theta would usually stay and see what was going on, but with the bullets still flying around, and with two armed and possibly aggressive men relatively close to him, Theta figured there was no way on Gallifrey that staying in the shop was a good plan. Theta scrambled to his feet, and crouching down just in case the bullets made it all the way to the back of the shop, he practically sprinted for the door, throwing it open and slamming it shut just as quickly behind him.

"When did Orangeden get so... crazy? Was it always this crazy??"
Theta stumbled a few steps down the alley behind the clock shop, taking a short breather against the brick wall as he scanned the small area for another way out. His mind flew to Robin after a second; she had made it out. Right? She hadn't been in the shop when the gunfire started, at least. He spared a worried glance to the door he had just made it through. She better have made it out, because he was not going back in there.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:57 pm

Night chuckled, her ears twitching at the sound of Theta's voice. Swiftly, she made her way to the back of the building. Cocking her gun, she show at the ground he was standing on. "You are going to go inside. And you are going to do whatever it takes to get close to the man, and rip the watch off of his arm, and give it to me. Do it, or I'll shoot." She said, lightly nudging him in the shoulder this the gun.

Mean-while. -sparkles-

The man cocked the handgun and shot in random areas, in hope of intimidating anyone there. He held the vial close to his chest, running, cussing as he hid the vial in a patch of dirt. The woman kept screaming and crying, and the man's eyes widened, before her turned and ran towards his wife, lugging the rock off of her. "Oh god- Diane. I'm sorry." He said, amidst tears. The wife held back her screams as she noticed his mannerism had changed. "I forgive you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Robin, leaning against the console and worrying herself sick with thoughts of 'why the heck isn't Theta back yet?', was pulled back into reality with a loud hum from his TARDIS. Staring up at the ceiling, she put her arms out in confusion. "What? I can't do anything, I'm a kid! Not exactly immune to bullets!" Well that sort of made it sound like adults were immune to bullets. Which was not the case in the slightest. "He'll come back on his own and we can get the hell out of Oregano, alright?" Another angry sounding hum alerted her to the presence of a holographic monitor being pulled up. Sighing in frustration, she looked away from the ceiling - which for some reason seemed to be the best place to direct things - and nearly had a heart attack from what she saw. Theta being held at gun point was never a good thing. 

"Well what do I do about it?" Robin asked, exasperated and out of options. The TARDIS's wordless hum was not any more helpful than she could be. "Fine, okay. Trudging out blindly. This won't end terribly at all. You owe me at least 2 more hours of lights out tonight," she grumbled, marching her way back outside and moving towards... Well she had no clue, but the building seemed to be a good place to go. And by good she meant horribly deadly and much more deserving of 5 more hours than 2.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 7:38 am

Eerie was angry now, not only had the man with the bow tie retreated to not help him. The armed man had yet another gun that forced him to duck under cover. It was too dark to see much as the armed man retreated down the stairs. The woman screaming stopped. Either she was dead or was being helped.
Now he had a choice go after the armed man or check to make sure the Doctor (Theta) was safe. His training told him to go after the armed man first to eliminate the threat. Eerie carefully slipped a smoke bomb from the one of his hidden pockets at the first sign of trouble the smoke would hide him from view. Eerie carefully and quietly went down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:20 am

Theta jumped and yelped as a flurry of bullets came raining down at his feet. He glanced behind him, hoping for an escape route, but this alley had a large chain link fence blocking the way out; he wouldn't be able to make it over it without being shot, first. The other way out of the alley was the door to the clock shop, of course. And he really didn't want to go there. He turned back to Night, raising his hands feebly in the 'don't shoot' position.

"Eheh, hi Night..." he watched the gun warily as she nudged it against his shoulder, rather uncomfortable with how close it was. So much for benefits for helping her out that one time in Paris. He then registered what she had just said. Er, demanded.

"Wait wait wait, you want me to go back in there? There's two armed men in there!" then again, there was an armed woman right in front of him, and she probably was a little bit more insane than gun man and purple suit man. He sighed, moving into the shop while still keeping an eye on Night's gun, to make sure she wouldn't shoot him on his way in "Fine, fine, I'm going"

The shop was much emptier than before, with no armed men in sight. Well, rather than Night, behind him at the doorway. The shelves, too, were emptier, so many clocks having been hit by the bullets Night sent in. Theta thought for a moment how much of a waste it was, to destroy all those clocks, before remembering that the situation at hand was a little more serious than a few broken knickknacks.

"Uhm... Night? I don't see them in here. Are you sure they didn't go around the front?" Theta kept looking, wondering where the two had disappeared to. That was when he saw a flash of purple, going down a set of stairs he hadn't noticed before "Oh, hello..." cautiously, Theta followed the man from behind, going down the stairs, keeping his footfalls silent just in case there was something big and dangerous down here. And, judging from this whole situation, there probably was.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Night followed closely, nudging him with the gun down the stairs. "So. Robin's your companion?" She said, trudging down the stairs. "Seems rather nice." She continued, before getting to the bottom of the staircase, revealing something that looked like a lab. The man was kneeling on the ground, next to the woman, and pried the rock off of her, showing no blood, but her legs were mangled. The man suddenly stood up, and picked up the gun, pointing it at the two. "Put the gun down." He said, menacingly. Night cocked her's. "Why would I do that?" She asked, pointing it at him.

"This gun is more than that of what you think it is." The man said, showing no emotion. Night scoffed. "Bluff." She said. The man smiled. "Who would you like me to shoot first?" He said. Night dropped her weapon, and raised her hands. "Who the hell are you?" She said, the man spinning her around, and motioning her to the wall, motioning Theta to do the same.

Night turned to Theta. "The hell is that?" She said, motioning her eyes towards the, odd purple vial that the man was holding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: